U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 04:48 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,678,111 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Agreed. I also believe that if it were to become violent the illegals will find themselves out numbered and out gunned as well.
An analogy would be traffic police work: a bunch of illegals (punks in a ratty wannabe hot rod) thinking about going against pissed off Americans (state police in high performance interceptors and the 'Motorola'); the best pursuit is no pursuit and a short pursuit is better than a long one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2010, 05:01 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,168,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I donít believe most citizens want this to escalate to violence. However, if it does, it WILL be illegals versus us, and you will need to choose sides. Letís hope cooler heads prevail.
I wish if it were to come to that it would just be illegals vs us but unfortunately it would be citizen vs citizen also because many of those citizens who are supporters of the illegals would join their side. If they have fought for them this far they probably would continue to do so. Not all of them but some of them I would bet.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:16 PM

1,157 posts, read 3,264,821 times
[quote=SimpleMan;13946650]So us white people are all old, fat & weaklings? But you have the nerve to say that we're all full of racism and predjudice? Wow. If foreign nationals attacked on US soil, I would defend my country and my fellow citizens, including Hispanic, Asian, black, white and any other AMERICAN. I would not limit myself to the side of "white" as you do to the side of "brown".[/QUOTE]

On point.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:19 PM

8,175 posts, read 9,393,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Econolodge-911 View Post
"We will not stop! We will take up our shovels and *****xes and we...we will use them against you! Believe that!" screams an opponent of Arizona's tough new bill addressing illegal immigration.

Several organizers supporting the opponents of the bill can be seen trying to stop illegal alien supporters from accosting American citizens who support SB 1070.

Despite intense efforts by illegal alien organizers and police to keep the angry crowd back, a large Hispanic male in a red sport jersey that reads "Warner 13" tries to push past handlers and another voice screams (garbled) "you can't argue with a pu**to!"

YouTube - Illegal Alien Supporters in Arizona Say They Will Murder Americans With Axes
Haha. Bring it. We are shaking in our boots. Just don't harm the tacos.

Old 04-28-2010, 09:22 PM

1,157 posts, read 3,264,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Truthfully I don't believe illegals want any part of a war, they just want money and hope for their kids. This is one giant clusterfk.
Unfortunate, it's true. They should of thought things through before barging into another nation uninvited. Now they've not only worn their welcome, they dare to threaten America. Do we want people like this here? It seems the people who want them here are exactly like them(neo-cons marching across nations and pilaging as they please) or people who condemn the neo-cons for exactly the thing illegals are doing here. Yes, this is one huge clusterfk....

Old 04-29-2010, 01:08 AM

11,501 posts, read 13,056,508 times
Where is the left wing outrage?

The illegal terrorist criminals are threatening Americans and the left wingers are no where to be found.

This is the PERFECT time for our national guard and police to work together and round up every single illegal who is in our streets breaking our laws.

OPERATION ROUND UP THE ILLEGALS should begin the minute they step foot into our streets.

Call in our military if we need to, we must put an end to the illegal criminals threatening our fellow Americans.

Use your shovels and axes all you want but we have someone better then a shovel to deal with illegal terrorist criminals.

Round em up and DEPORT THEM ALL.

Once they hit the streets we should arrest every single one of them and require that each and every one of them show proper ID and paperwork.

Afterall, they are breaking the law for being here and they are rioting in our streets and threatening us.

Old 04-29-2010, 02:36 AM

16,886 posts, read 12,570,737 times
Quote:
"We will not stop! We will take up our shovels and *****xes and we...we will use them against you! Believe that!" screams an opponent of Arizona's tough new bill addressing illegal immigration.

Several organizers supporting the opponents of the bill can be seen trying to stop illegal alien supporters from accosting American citizens who support SB 1070.

Despite intense efforts by illegal alien organizers and police to keep the angry crowd back, a large Hispanic male in a red sport jersey that reads "Warner 13" tries to push past handlers and another voice screams (garbled) "you can't argue with a pu**to!"

YouTube - Illegal Alien Supporters in Arizona Say They Will Murder Americans With Axes

wonder what they will do when they start in with their shovels and axes and the return reply is bullets?

Old 04-29-2010, 03:34 AM

4,552 posts, read 13,171,794 times
Quote:

I guess this just shows why every state should adopt this law.

Old 04-29-2010, 06:33 AM

138 posts, read 142,496 times
Well if a guy still supports illegals after seeing all this he'd have to be declared retarded.

Old 04-29-2010, 07:12 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,836,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
I wish if it were to come to that it would just be illegals vs us but unfortunately it would be citizen vs citizen also because many of those citizens who are supporters of the illegals would join their side. If they have fought for them this far they probably would continue to do so. Not all of them but some of them I would bet.
Unfortunately, youíre right. Citizens who choose foreign invaders over their own countrymen are traitors. Weíll have to treat them accordingly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration