U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 04:52 PM

2,206 posts, read 2,138,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
My concern with the growth of the Hispanic population in our country mostly due to illegal immigration is that their anchors will harbor a resentment towards non-hispanic Americans (in particular white Americans) passed on to them by their illegal parents. You can see the arrogance and resentment in their faces everytime they rally, etc. This will really create a divided and resentful America between Hispanic Americans and non-Hispanic ones. We will be divided culturally, politically and lingistically. Doesn't make for a cohesive society, does it? It is just one of the reasons that I oppose them being able to stay here.
You know, I am of some years and remember resentment from a growing multi cultural society, legally. As it is now, most have settled down and everyone is accepted and acceptable. Deserved rights were absolutely and rightly granted, holidays recognized from different cultures; welcomed changes. Let's hope any newly forming culture does this as well. Illegal aliens on the other hand have spread this resentment screaming they too want these rights yet have not earned, worked for nor most importantly, qualify for them. This is the difference. A HUGE difference. Expelling them from our country, making them earn their way here and appreciate this culture is not only a learning experience but does them a great injustice by NOT coming here legally perpetuating their own differences by non assimilation which actually divides this country and we are a UNITED democracy. It just doesn't work. Some very smart people wrote these immigration laws and for good reason.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2010, 04:55 PM

1,650 posts, read 3,365,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
My concern with the growth of the Hispanic population in our country mostly due to illegal immigration is that their anchors will harbor a resentment towards non-hispanic Americans (in particular white Americans) passed on to them by their illegal parents. You can see the arrogance and resentment in their faces everytime they rally, etc. This will really create a divided and resentful America between Hispanic Americans and non-Hispanic ones. We will be divided culturally, politically and lingistically. Doesn't make for a cohesive society, does it? It is just one of the reasons that I oppose them being able to stay here. That tribal mentality bothers me.
I worked in a school with a very large hispanic population. Some were children born of illegals and some of my students were children born of parents who came legally. I have personally seen that the children of the parents born legally have a lot of resentment toward the children of illegal parents and the children that came illegally with their parents. I really think illegal immigration is dividing this country and must be stopped. Amnesty is not the solution and punishes those who followed the rules.

Old 04-28-2010, 04:57 PM

425 posts, read 273,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico from East Los View Post
Sounds more like fear of the unknown and classic fear mongering of the highest degree.

A massive underclass? Sounds more like a wee bit of arrogance.
Yep a massive underclass. You can cram all of the education you want to into them but they wont be allowed to become the majority rule or a new privileged class.

Northern NA ? Well that is another story entirely , you might want to look at some of those people you consider "White" who are Northern NA blooded as well. Your concept of fear is silly. We know , and even if our convictions aren't PC they are quite valid The Latino revolution is going to become a casualty of the Northern American language and culture revitalization. The US will no longer be dominated buy Spanish or English. The great white buffalo has spoken.

Last edited by Rabbi Dakota; 04-28-2010 at 05:18 PM..

Old 04-28-2010, 05:09 PM

234 posts, read 202,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi Dakota View Post
Yep a massive underclass. You can cram all of the education you want to into them but they wont be allowed to become the majority rule or a new privileged class.

Northern NA ? Well that is another story entirely , you might want to look at some of those people you conisder "White" who are Northern NA blooded as well. Yoru concept of fear is silly. We know and even our convictions aren't PC they are quite valid The Latino revolution is going to become a casualty of the Northern American language and culture revitalization. The US will no longer be dominated buy Spanish or English. The great white buffalo has spoken.

Do you of any places that teach Buffalo, I like to know the languages spoken in my region!

Old 04-28-2010, 05:10 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi Dakota View Post

Northern NA ? Well that is another story entirely , you might want to look at some of those people you conisder "White" who are Northern NA blooded as well. Yoru concept of fear is silly. We know and even our convictions aren't PC they are quite valid The Latino revolution is going to become a casualty of the Northern American language and culture revitalization. The US will no longer be dominated buy Spanish or English. The great white buffalo has spoken.
Do the numbers: there are maybe 3-5 million American Indians here in the USA, tops vs. ca. 300 million 'others' (some of whom are of partial Cherokee, etc. blood). What makes you think there will be any resurgence of AI dominance? Besides: which Indians will receive the mantle of power? About the only major group that is still cohesive would be the Navajo--------Cherokees are too assimilated to even count.

The above stated: I DO 'see' an American of significant (or mostly full) AI heritage winning the White House within the next 30 years.

Old 04-28-2010, 05:40 PM

425 posts, read 273,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Do the numbers: there are maybe 3-5 million American Indians here in the USA, tops vs. ca. 300 million 'others' (some of whom are of partial Cherokee, etc. blood). What makes you think there will be any resurgence of AI dominance? Besides: which Indians will receive the mantle of power? About the only major group that is still cohesive would be the Navajo--------Cherokees are too assimilated to even count.

The above stated: I DO 'see' an American of significant (or mostly full) AI heritage winning the White House within the next 30 years.
We have had a system in place for thousands of years that serves a the model for what NA mix and full bloods constitute. Israel and the Torah are products of a language and assimilating all kinds of bloodlines into one cohesive super nation with Hebrew as a centerpiece.. The NA bloodlines are foundations stones for the New Jerusalem.

The mixing of Europeans with NA is nothing less than a fulfillment of what was started by Abraham , Isaac and Jacob thousands of years ago. In many ways people who call themselves Jews by birth are less ancient genetic Jew than people who are fully assimilated with NA bloodlines are "NA". What gives the Jews validity is the unbroken chain of the Torah being handed down form generation to Generation. The US government did it's best to make sure the NA couldn't do the same .

All it takes is the Chief Shepherd to call out to his sheep and they will hear him . Hebrew and Egyptian studies are great resources/tools for aiding the revitalization of the Northern NA cultures and languages. Latino bs wont stand up to NA spirits with enhanced language skills. I suggest in the future Latinos with NA blood learn their own tongues and go home to reclaim their heritage. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we lived in a world where people were judged and elevated for good manners , and parenting with reverence for the Creator ? We dont have 30 years
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or