U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 05:36 PM

2,847 posts, read 1,849,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicman View Post
With Governor Goodhair and all of the Democrats against it, plus likely several other republicans, I don't see it passing.

I don't think any of the serious politicians in Texas are in favor of it. As I said earlier, Debbie Riddle is considered a joke in Texas politics.

I am sorry to say, "correct" "correct" and "correct"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2010, 10:40 PM

11,501 posts, read 13,030,375 times
Way to go Texas!!!

We need states to start jumping on the bandwagon as the majority of us Americans want this law in every state passes.

Time for Operation catch and deport all illegal trespassing criminals across America.

I see this happening all across America soon as the majority of us are sick of what the illegal terrorist are doing to our country.

Old 05-01-2010, 11:24 PM

2,791 posts, read 3,553,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkeygw View Post
I hope Nevada has the courage to do the same thing as Arizona. Way too many illegals here in Vegas
Indeed!! My best friend & her husband live there,( formerly from here in Kansas) & while I was on the phone w/ her, she walked outside to find that the illegals that have taken over her neighborhood had stolen their bench right from the front yard, under the only street light on the block ( they purposely break the rest). They play loud Mexican music 24/7, throw their beer cans/booze bottle all over their lawn, and trash the entire neighborhood. She can't go out at night, as they verbally/physically harass her for being the only white person left in the neighborhood.
They make their children go up on the roofs to clean them off, and the children have the run of the neighborhood, dirty, hungry, destroying everything, at all hours. The newest favorite past-time is to cheer on the kids, while they fight each other! I guess they recently got busted for **** fighting.
There are usually at least 6-10 adults per home, and a dozen or more kids, in a 2 bedroom tiny place. The litter & stench is bad, they report, not to mention the destruction to the homes & rest of the neighborhood.

She is REALLLY missing Kansas.

Old 05-01-2010, 11:27 PM

2,007 posts, read 3,361,092 times
HOOORAY for Texas! It looks like the states with some sense have to enforce the laws the chicken $%*& Feds won't do!

Old 05-02-2010, 03:25 AM

4,267 posts, read 7,883,469 times
Sunny, read the other posts in the thread, and you will realize that you shouldn't be saying "Way to go Texas!!!" you should be saying "Way to go Debbie Riddle!!!" - and even then she won't succeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Way to go Texas!!!

We need states to start jumping on the bandwagon as the majority of us Americans want this law in every state passes.

Time for Operation catch and deport all illegal trespassing criminals across America.

I see this happening all across America soon as the majority of us are sick of what the illegal terrorist are doing to our country.

Old 05-02-2010, 08:07 AM

3,855 posts, read 4,084,676 times
Is the Eurporia of Arizona done...Texas isnt going to pass anything like Az ridiculous bill...it isnt even law, 'cause they havent even finished writing the law yet.

You anti immigrant folks are as ridiculous as the laws you try to write...going nowhere.

Old 05-02-2010, 08:13 AM

20,310 posts, read 18,878,727 times
[quote=1751texan;13998860]Is the Eurporia of Arizona done...Texas isnt going to pass anything like Az ridiculous bill...it isnt even law, 'cause they havent even finished writing the law yet.

You anti immigrant folks are as ridiculous as the laws you try to write...going nowhere.[/quote
You use the term anti-immigrant often. Please explain how being anti-illegal = anti-immigrant.
My wife is a legal immigrant. My step daughter is in the process of becoming a legal immigrant. I am all for legal immigration.
I am also hardcore against illegal immigration. I am for laws that crack down on illegals, those who hire them and those who facilitate them. Most of the anti-illegals on this forum feel the same way I do. So I ask you Texan1751 how is this being anti-immigrant?

Old 05-02-2010, 08:14 AM

160 posts, read 131,940 times
What else could of been expected from a redneck state like Texas? Reminds of me of the minutemen of texas who wish to send all Mexicans back to Mexico.

Old 05-02-2010, 08:18 AM

20,310 posts, read 18,878,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilExquiste View Post
What else could of been expected from a redneck state like Texas? Reminds of me of the minutemen of texas who wish to send all Mexicans back to Mexico.
So Texas is a redneck state because they want to do something about the illegal immigration problem in their state?

Old 05-02-2010, 08:21 AM

4,267 posts, read 7,883,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
So Texas is a redneck state because they want to do something about the illegal immigration problem in their state?
"Texas" isn't the "redneck" here - it's all Debbie Riddle so far. Just her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or