U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 04:50 PM

1,650 posts, read 3,366,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
Just because someone is against ILLEGALS they are not racist..what is it you people that pull that card out don't understand????? They,the illegals, be it Mexicans, Russians, Irish yada yada who come here undocumented are ILLEGALS not immigrants...huge difference

Have to tell you that race card is getting real old & tired...
ALL groups of illegals whether they be a Norwegian students who overstayed visas, Kenyans who refused deportation orders, or Mexicans crossing the border, are defiant against the laws of this country. They all should be deported.

Amnesty is unfair to the legal immigrants, some who waited years for a green card.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:39 PM

1,920 posts, read 2,882,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
Just because someone is against ILLEGALS they are not racist..what is it you people that pull that card out don't understand????? They,the illegals, be it Mexicans, Russians, Irish yada yada who come here undocumented are ILLEGALS not immigrants...huge difference

Have to tell you that race card is getting real old & tired...
What do you know about racism? Go ahead and tell me about your terrible experiences growing up.
If you dont like the race card good for you. I use it because it exist. If you cant see it good for you and be happy you have never been a victim. Muchas Gracias.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:55 PM

515 posts, read 605,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Aren't Menedez's people all of the legal citizens of New Jersey?

I don't remember him running on a platform to look out for only "his people".

Point out an Irish, German, Polish, Italian, French ............ politician in the US who looks out for "his" people.

We may all look alike but in reality we're not.

Ridiculous.
The operative words here being "LEGAL CITIZENS"...ya know, us *******s who pay Menendez's salary and expenses!

It's high time we demand investigations to discover WHO is paying him more to cater specifically to "his people"!

The entire invasion by millions of illegals sure stinks of graft and corruption to me!

Old 05-04-2010, 08:25 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,637,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bababua View Post
Thanks for the racist information. Sorry you feel this wayl.
Controlling our borders is not racist.

Old 05-05-2010, 06:19 AM

12,935 posts, read 24,071,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bababua View Post
What do you know about racism? Go ahead and tell me about your terrible experiences growing up.
If you dont like the race card good for you. I use it because it exist. If you cant see it good for you and be happy you have never been a victim. Muchas Gracias.
Being against people illegally invading our country does not make one a racist. You LOSE all credence in your arguments defending illegal aliens when you pull your race card out....one has nothing to do with the other.

There are many many Hispanic, black, white immigrants here..who waited years to come here LEGALLY, we are not referring to them we are referring to the border jumpers from down south.....the students from all over who overstayed their visas....etc etc

The reason Mexicans are singled out is because there are thousands upon thousands of them here getting free medical..free education etc etc...THEY NEED TO BE DEPORTED HOME......

The "race card" for some is their excuse & crutch in life

Old 05-05-2010, 10:22 AM

2,206 posts, read 2,139,160 times
The race card is a side step diversion to the issue, they know it and look at the response. I no longer address such vile comments as the ignorance explodes once race is thrown into the ring. Rational people will never be able to understand those of an irrational mindset. I view those who perpetuate violence, race division and animosity among Americans as irrational, all proponents of pro-illegal aliens and advocates.

Legalization may have flown years ago, before all of the marches exposing what they are really doing here was revealed. Today, forget it. Get out of this country. I'm telling you, Americans do not want you here and the advocates for them can follow in my book.

Old 05-06-2010, 02:32 AM
Yac

5,875 posts, read 6,295,585 times
Amazing, another topic turned into your generic, anti illegal rants. People, the topic of the thread is not just a pretext to speak your mind on anything remotely connected, remember that!
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration