U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 03:25 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllenArlingtonPark View Post
I think your are right AZBear, people are finelly putting away their hankies and noticing the invasion from Mexico!
One thing that does concern me is growing prejudice against stereotypical Latino looking people here. If it was directed towards only illegal aliens or at last MEChA class racists; that would be one thing----------but, it is starting to leak against even true blue Americans (of any race/ethnicity) who are 'brown'--------even dark skinned Anglo Whites. THAT concerns me to no end.

I just wish the mostly Hispanic illegals would LEAVE now---------no questions asked. Otherwise; things are fixin' to get very ugly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2010, 05:21 PM

425 posts, read 273,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
One thing that does concern me is growing prejudice against stereotypical Latino looking people here. If it was directed towards only illegal aliens or at last MEChA class racists; that would be one thing----------but, it is starting to leak against even true blue Americans (of any race/ethnicity) who are 'brown'--------even dark skinned Anglo Whites. THAT concerns me to no end.

I just wish the mostly Hispanic illegals would LEAVE now---------no questions asked. Otherwise; things are fixin' to get very ugly.
Easy AB plenty more inconveniences will come into play and even everything out. Just remember those who engage in swordplay will die by it. I reckon those with Christ truly in them will see things through and those without will pay the price.

Old 05-09-2010, 09:08 PM

752 posts, read 1,240,662 times
Quote:

I have good friends that are legal Hispanics and they feel the same way I do, they're families worked very hard to come here legally and these Illegal morons come here with total disrespect for the system.
they should be found
and shipped back home
we should get them wherever we can
at the hospital
traffic stops
bars
clubs
jaywalking
wherever...

Old 05-09-2010, 09:36 PM

425 posts, read 273,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minesbroken View Post
I have good friends that are legal Hispanics and they feel the same way I do, they're families worked very hard to come here legally and these Illegal morons come here with total disrespect for the system.
they should be found
and shipped back home
we should get them wherever we can
at the hospital
traffic stops
bars
clubs
jaywalking
wherever...
How about outside the Home depots and other various places where they hang out to pick up work ? There are illegal labor pimps in the Bay area they should be locked up for a spell.

Old 05-09-2010, 09:37 PM

1,158 posts, read 1,545,561 times
Illegal Immigrant terrorist acts?....In the U.S?....

You mean....above and beyond the terrorist acts they are already committing......

Illegal Immigration is MUCH bigger than "mexicans" or "central americans" coming over illegally...

There is the "OTM" (Other Than Mexican) Illegal Immigrant.....

Islamic terrorist cells operate in the U.S. all over the place and many of the members of these cells are here illegally. Curtailing Illegal Immigration would go a long way toward reducing our vulnerability to terrorist attacks.....from what ever source....race....people....religion...nationality ....etc

Old 05-09-2010, 11:15 PM

2,791 posts, read 3,554,588 times
Someone mentioned that Oklahoma is also cracking down.... is that true??

Old 05-10-2010, 08:39 AM

8,244 posts, read 9,100,976 times
Quote:

Evidently some are leaving from here. Or maybe just hiding out. There's one trailer park in Sedona where I used to see quite a crowd of day workers gathered every morning. My brother told me yesterday that there are only about 1/2 a dozen there in the mornings these days.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:47 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,689,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily
Study: 1 million sex crimes by illegals
Illegal immigrants murder 12 Americans every 24 hours, drunk driving illegals kill 13 more a day, Barack! 22MOON.COM
Although some may argue about how accurate these statistics might be, it can not be argued that illegals are innocent of crimes.
Here's another website that tracks illegal alien criminals and their crimes against citizens.

America's Least Wanted

Old 05-10-2010, 09:10 AM

32,799 posts, read 30,044,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Here's another website that tracks illegal alien criminals and their crimes against citizens.

America's Least Wanted
That whole site is so disturbing. This should be a reality check to some,

QUOTE "This case should be a warning against bringing day laborers into one's home to have some work done cheaply, since the final cost may be very high indeed. "

Old 05-10-2010, 10:39 AM

634 posts, read 1,345,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
That whole site is so disturbing. This should be a reality check to some,

QUOTE "This case should be a warning against bringing day laborers into one's home to have some work done cheaply, since the final cost may be very high indeed. "
Thank you for that information and link, I think I will forward this to some of the Senators and Congressmen of Texas. I feel that the illegal immigrants boldness is a danger to everyone! I have many Hispanic friends and coworkers and if you could hear what they say about how angry they are at the influx of illegals and their belief that they are "entitled" and how they use the system to acquire social security benefits and and welfare, to say nothing of filling up the emergency room for injuries and illnesses that they can go to a regular doctor for but don't. Free health care!

So many employers put us administrative people in such a bad position in dealing with the illegals they hire. I quit a job a few years ago because of all the illegals on the payroll. They were paid below minimum wage, referred to the ER for work related injuries and we were instructed to explain to them that they were not to say where they worked or that the injury occured on the job! Outrages. Too many employers use these people to do jobs at extremly low wages and drop them when they are injured. This was a landscaping company and it happened often.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or