U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 02:17 PM

555 posts, read 736,225 times

Advertisements

I just got off the phone with a lawyer at the corporate headquarters of a company that is a major Walmart supplier. I left a message on the phone of their Human Resources officer earlier today. He was concerned that I mentioned the RICO statues in my message. I explained that employees can sue their employer under RICO for depressing wages by hiring illegals. He said he didn't know that. I told him it would be prudent to get rid of all their illegals before ICE busts them. I hope I put the fear of God in him. I also told him I was a bulldog and will pursue this until I get results.

It is amazing what one person armed with a little knowledge can do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2010, 04:46 PM

1,150 posts, read 991,599 times
I understand, from a post on anothr board, that Al Qaida is boycotting Arizona because of the new law. It means Arizona must be doing something right.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:35 PM

2,403 posts, read 5,622,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodomonte View Post
I just got off the phone with a lawyer at the corporate headquarters of a company that is a major Walmart supplier. I left a message on the phone of their Human Resources officer earlier today. He was concerned that I mentioned the RICO statues in my message. I explained that employees can sue their employer under RICO for depressing wages by hiring illegals. He said he didn't know that. I told him it would be prudent to get rid of all their illegals before ICE busts them. I hope I put the fear of God in him. I also told him I was a bulldog and will pursue this until I get results.

It is amazing what one person armed with a little knowledge can do.
I wonder do you have the legal fund to go against Walmart? This could be fun to watch it unroll. Something like telling the IRS you don't want to pay taxes anymore.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:40 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,298,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
How about Texas, Ohio, Colorado, S Carolina for starters? You need to accept the fact that the party is over for illegal aliens and their supporters here in the USA.

And if anything; the odds are quite high that any boycott against Arizona will fail............quite a few people are planning to spend some $$$ here in retaliation.
Thank you, ain't that the truth. And the stupid ----- in my state of Calif should get off of their big hineys, and if smart would follow Arizona's lead, shame on you Calif, for boycotting are neighboring State of Arizona, i do not think highly of you idiots, running our State. We need to get rid of every one of your sorry -----, ADIOS, maybe you could all find a home in MEXICO, since you don't want to do a thing about the illegal problem!!!!!!!!

Old 05-10-2010, 09:19 PM

2,206 posts, read 2,139,346 times
Well...it's been a couple of days since I've delved into the interent arena of illegal immigration and when I pulled up my regular sources, OH MY! This country HAS turned. Not is, not going to, not maybe. It HAS. The party as ArizonaBear always says, is over for illegal aliens in this country. I thank every single one of you, each passionate person who wants this country preserved and growing according to AMERICAN law and values, who has lost sleep, has had chest pains, grit their teeth, etc. Thank you for your and my hard tenacious work. NOW we have to follow through. We showed up, now we have a lot of work ahead of us to ensure the ball is not dropped. Our youth is passionate and pissed on all sides, educate them...gvie them pride to be an American. Those who oppose, get the $%#^ out.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:44 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,017,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tulani View Post
Please - if you must dis us then do it solely in English.

I admit I am too stupid to learn Spanish.
dont apologize, its actually an inferior language,

Old 05-10-2010, 09:48 PM

16,416 posts, read 25,222,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
I actually love speaking Spanish, its a lot of fun. No one should be forced to learn it though! Whoever wants to stick with Spanish only is free to do so, but but warned, whoever does will remain at the bottom of the totem pole complaining that whites are racist. If you can't handle USA stay in your own country and make a change there, don't change ours. If you want to come and by happy with our country you're more than welcome if you go through the right legal process. I think of most people just opened their eyes they'd see americans are very welcoming. Is it so hard to follow our laws?

Old 05-10-2010, 09:52 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,017,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KsStorm View Post
Someone mentioned that Oklahoma is also cracking down.... is that true??
yes we have been for two years now.
No more free college education,
no more government jobs,
no more voter registration cards
no more drivers license
no more subsidized rent...............oh and e verify for employment.
the mehias are leaving in droves.

Old 05-10-2010, 10:51 PM

1,856 posts, read 2,027,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
Thanks. That makes me feel better.

Old 05-11-2010, 08:54 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,739,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
I actually love speaking Spanish, its a lot of fun. No one should be forced to learn it though! Whoever wants to stick with Spanish only is free to do so, but but warned, whoever does will remain at the bottom of the totem pole complaining that whites are racist. If you can't handle USA stay in your own country and make a change there, don't change ours. If you want to come and by happy with our country you're more than welcome if you go through the right legal process. I think of most people just opened their eyes they'd see americans are very welcoming. Is it so hard to follow our laws?
I love speaking it in Mexico. A lot of what passes for Spanish here though isn't worth learning. I find it interesting how many American tourists learn more Spanish for an occasional vacation in Mexico than the illegals and even many legal immigrants will learn of English in 20 or 30 years of living and reaping the rewards of living here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or