U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2010, 06:09 AM

32,802 posts, read 30,052,880 times

Advertisements

Local Congressman's Immigration Comments Stir Reaction - San Diego News Story - KGTV San Diego

If the child of two Illegal Aliens has no close family what do you do with the child when the Parents are deported? What if they Parents want to take the child with them? Do you keep the kid here against their will? Even if the kid is 6 months old?

This can easily be avoided if the Parents would just come here legally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2010, 06:26 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,816,809 times
Quote:
A rally in response to Hunter's statements and Arizona's new immigration law is scheduled for this Saturday in Chicano Park.
For people who are “living in the shadows” in fear, they certainly have no qualms about attending protest rallies, do they?

Old 04-29-2010, 06:50 AM

2,206 posts, read 2,138,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
For people who are “living in the shadows” in fear, they certainly have no qualms about attending protest rallies, do they?
Nor going to courts, welfare offices, Home Depots, jobs, restaurants, bars, schools....to name a few more. Believe me, illegal aliens are not quaking in their shoes.

Old 04-29-2010, 07:16 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,722,338 times
What's strange is that so many foreign people here would simply abandon their children rather than keep their families together and go home together.

I can't imagine living in some foreign country and upon having to return to my own country, I just leave the kids there. I really don't see this as an issue, are there that many illegals who care nothing for their children?

Old 04-29-2010, 07:19 AM

4,828 posts, read 6,792,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Local Congressman's Immigration Comments Stir Reaction - San Diego News Story - KGTV San Diego

If the child of two Illegal Aliens has no close family what do you do with the child when the Parents are deported? What if they Parents want to take the child with them? Do you keep the kid here against their will? Even if the kid is 6 months old?

This can easily be avoided if the Parents would just come here legally.
You are reaching a little bit aren't you? This was the question and answer

Quote:
"Would I support the deportation of natural-born American citizens who are the kids of illegal aliens? I would have to, yes.""We simply can't afford it. California is going under," Hunter added.
So, tell me where "pro-illegals" are twisting his words.

I love this comment btw.

Quote:
So this moron wants to change the Constitution to suit his own agenda? Why not deport everybody who's parents weren't born here?
He is a moron indeed.

Old 04-29-2010, 07:20 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,152,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
What's strange is that so many foreign people here would simply abandon their children rather than keep their families together and go home together.

I can't imagine living in some foreign country and upon having to return to my own country, I just leave the kids there. I really don't see this as an issue, are there that many illegals who care nothing for their children?
Yet they scream that we are the ones separating their families.

Old 04-29-2010, 07:25 AM

15,179 posts, read 15,816,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Yet they scream that we are the ones separating their families.
Let’s not forget, many illegals leave their families to come here. So, they are NOT separating families when they abandon them to come here, but we ARE separating families when we deport them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or