U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 07:35 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,291,186 times

Advertisements

I think it is safe to say that most of us normal people on here, don't have a problem with Mexicans and Hispanics who were born in this Country at all. It is any one Group who comes to our Country by illegal means, we have a problem with, Any one who comes here illegally. I live next to Hispanics no probem at all, law abiding very nice caring people. Don't have a problem with anyone unless your Bleeding us dry by being in our Country illegally, and i don't care what Nationality you are illegal is exactly that illegal. KKK and other known groups like them, are not the answer, our Answer lies within our Government to do something about this probelm. Good for Arizona they care about this problem enough to take on anyone who gets in their way, right approach, to bad my stupid --- State cannot follow suit. KKK and known groups, represent HATRED and that is not what we are about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2010, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winecountry1 View Post
[/b]

Oh please//blacks/whites etc CAN do those jobs..they just dont want to be paid $4.00 an hour for doing it! Dont blame Americans because they are not willing to do jobs that barely pay enough to feed a stray dog.

Employers can do that to Mexicans because they know they can get away with it. They hire these people, drop the wages to nothing, then say Americans are lazy and dont want to do the jobs so they have to hire illegals. Yahh okay.
Yes and these are the People we need to go after, these Employers who hire these illegals, we need to go after them strong. They need to be fined or punished somehow. Shut down there businesses if you have facts that they are hiring illegal workers. Make them pay, other Employers who do the same should think twice about hiring illegal workers.

Old 06-29-2010, 08:24 PM

13,387 posts, read 16,203,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Yes and these are the People we need to go after, these Employers who hire these illegals, we need to go after them strong. They need to be fined or punished somehow. Shut down there businesses if you have facts that they are hiring illegal workers. Make them pay, other Employers who do the same should think twice about hiring illegal workers.
That's just what Oklahoma's new immigration Law (HB 1804) is about. It's taken effect and working as intended.

Old 06-30-2010, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
That's just what Oklahoma's new immigration Law (HB 1804) is about. It's taken effect and working as intended.
So happy to hear this great news, thanks for telling me Rep for ya.

Old 07-02-2010, 04:29 PM

1,031 posts, read 2,024,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi Dakota View Post
I just had to come back to this. As long as the standards of Government and Industry, and the Elite exist , be they old school right ,or new school left , groups like the KKK are necessary evils within a greater evil. I submit that if every person that held KKK allegiances and fit the traditional profile was neutralized by employing chemical and physical restraints folks form opposing points of reference would then rise up in the absence of KKK presence. I submit that the greatest evil of this country is the system itself which is founded upon killing off the NA mercilessly. Everyone sucks at that tit and eats at the trough of Gubment/Big business. Native why are you afraid of another KKK when Leviathan the nastiest creature ever to come into being is manifest in DC and the Military industrial complex ? How about a littel perspective enhancement eh?
I don't agree that they are in any way necessary. But they are inevitable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration