Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 11:29 AM

68 posts, read 45,465 times

Advertisements

Should the hispanic community pay more in taxes to cover the cost of social services for illegals? If they are the people that support it should they pay for it?

Old 04-29-2010, 11:48 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
What makes you think that they support illegal immigration?
Why wouldn't you start this in the Illegal Immigration folder?

Old 04-29-2010, 11:49 AM

1,038 posts, read 1,225,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromMaine View Post
Should the hispanic community pay more in taxes to cover the cost of social services for illegals? If they are the people that support it should they pay for it?
Why does this apply only to Hispanics? Why not just ask any community? What exactly do you mean by support? Your question if flawed beyond belief, I could not have written a worse one if I tried.

Old 04-29-2010, 12:08 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,661,015 times
what a garbage question.
the whole premise that hispanics support illegals is false. hispanics are not a monolith. just like black folk aint.

did school let out early this year? why such juvenile and ridiculous threads?

Quote:

Old 04-29-2010, 12:13 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,869,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdencaulfield View Post
Why does this apply only to Hispanics? Why not just ask any community? What exactly do you mean by support? Your question if flawed beyond belief, I could not have written a worse one if I tried.
They are by far the largest group supporting the continued invasion,but not all Hispanics support Illegals.The group that needs to be Taxed for their support is the one encouraging more of this madness and that is the Church of Illegal Aliens and Pedophiles.The Catholic Church.

Old 04-29-2010, 12:18 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,415,942 times
Maybe we should include this as a question at the DMV, like they already do here in CA with the voter registration. They could simply ask "Do you support undocumented immigrants in our country? Please check one:

A - yes, please tax an additional 15% from my gross earnings each year to cover their expense
B - no, please remove the people who don't belong in the US and guard our borders from further invasion."

Old 04-29-2010, 01:13 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,661,015 times
right...

who the hell is honestly going to agree to get taxed for illegals. even if the DO support them.

this whole thread is a fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Maybe we should include this as a question at the DMV, like they already do here in CA with the voter registration. They could simply ask "Do you support undocumented immigrants in our country? Please check one:

A - yes, please tax an additional 15% from my gross earnings each year to cover their expense
B - no, please remove the people who don't belong in the US and guard our borders from further invasion."

Old 04-29-2010, 02:26 PM

1,038 posts, read 1,225,065 times
Quote:
What about the employers like Walmart and Perdue chicken who employ the illegal immigrants. They by far are the biggest supporters.

Old 04-29-2010, 03:22 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,312,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
right...

who the hell is honestly going to agree to get taxed for illegals. even if the DO support them.

this whole thread is a fail.
But don't you see that is what makes them hypocrites? Those who want them here (not only Hispanic Americans) should foot the bill for them then, not those of us that don't want them here. Otherwise they should join the rest of us and see that they leave.

Old 04-29-2010, 03:26 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,415,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
But don't you see that is what makes them hypocrites? Those who want them here (not only Hispanic Americans) should foot the bill for them then, not those of us that don't want them here. Otherwise they should join the rest of us and see that they leave.
Had you not quoted him, I wouldn't have seen his post. Laughable - what do they call people who are perfectly content with squandering money that other people earned? I know there has to be a name for it....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration