U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2010, 01:26 PM

3,845 posts, read 3,160,344 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Lopez Tonight - George Lopez DNA Test [George Lopez is BLACK] George Lopez's DNA is:

55 % European
32 % Native American
9 % East Asian(Indian?)
4 % Black
Has a Spanish(European) surname,speaks European Languages(English and Spanish) and spouts off a lot of reverse Racism.Illegal Aliens and their supporters in the Hispanic community need to educate themselves about where they really came from and before spouting off Euro hatred they should get a DNA test and find out if it is really self- hatred.Most of the Indeginous blood that they claim is from tribes that were not even from within The Usa's borders(Aztecs and Mayans) So stop with the Aztlan fairy tales.

It is a good thing to be proud of your roots,it's not a good thing to twist and rewrite history to further your agenda.Since Lopez is of mostly European Heritage is he going to champion some of their causes?Next time he spouts off his "White People" schtick ,he needs to reflect on who he really is.

Old 04-29-2010, 01:51 PM

13,692 posts, read 15,112,510 times
This isn't an issue of "race" or ethnicity first of all. What his DNA test result is means nothing because someone could have a profile that's primarily European look black also.

How you identify ethnically is the root of the matter, not about how you look.

The man identifies with his Mexican mestizo heritage. It's not like anyone from Spain is going to claim him as family. He identifies as Mexican Indian.

Old 04-29-2010, 01:52 PM

442 posts, read 813,351 times
OMG is he related to Tiger Woods???

Old 04-29-2010, 03:04 PM

757 posts, read 1,901,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post

YouTube - Lopez Tonight - George Lopez DNA Test [George Lopez is BLACK] George Lopez's DNA is:

55 % European
32 % Native American
9 % East Asian(Indian?)
4 % Black
Has a Spanish(European) surname,speaks European Languages(English and Spanish) and spouts off a lot of reverse Racism.Illegal Aliens and their supporters in the Hispanic community need to educate themselves about where they really came from and before spouting off Euro hatred they should get a DNA test and find out if it is really self- hatred.Most of the Indeginous blood that they claim is from tribes that were not even from within The Usa's borders(Aztecs and Mayans) So stop with the Aztlan fairy tales.

It is a good thing to be proud of your roots,it's not a good thing to twist and rewrite history to further your agenda.Since Lopez is of mostly European Heritage is he going to champion some of their causes?Next time he spouts off his "White People" schtick ,he needs to reflect on who he really is.

That's amazing, 55% European. Lopez looks SUPER indian. It must be like the darkest European ever... like the tip of Gibraltar, a few kilometers from Africa, or something. LOL.

Mexican genetics are crazy... a mix of everything... in fact, two of Mexico's national heroes (Vicente Guerrero and Jose Maria de Morelos) were black Mexicans.

You're right... he is majority white. Just like Barak Obama is. However, while he is 55% white, he (lopez not Obama) didn't grow up with the typical white lifestyle. I'm not a Lopez fan, and I don't agree with his ethnic remarks, but he is not referring to 'white' as the whole caucasoid haplogroup...I think he refers more to it the way that the US Census, the media, statistics, etc... refer to it.

Old 04-29-2010, 03:13 PM

2,243 posts, read 3,447,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelaldo View Post
that's amazing, 55% european. Lopez looks super indian. It must be like the darkest european ever... Like the tip of gibraltar, a few kilometers from africa, or something. Lol.
lol

Old 04-11-2012, 05:35 PM

1 posts, read 6,684 times
I know this thread and discussion are not recent, but I just have to say I wish you people could hear yourselves talk -from the point of view of an outsider-, you would realize how incredibly racist you sound! It seems like people in the US are obsessed with what they call "race" (it's not even clear to me what it means, and that ambivalence comes out in all these kinds of discussions as seen above). There are no dark Europeans? Really? Ever been to Sicily or Spain? And what in the world is a "white lifestyle"? All these constructed concepts make no sense when seen from outside your strange race-obsessed worldview, I'm sorry.

Old 04-12-2012, 12:09 AM

3,845 posts, read 3,160,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgarrom View Post
I know this thread and discussion are not recent, but I just have to say I wish you people could hear yourselves talk -from the point of view of an outsider-, you would realize how incredibly racist you sound! It seems like people in the US are obsessed with what they call "race" (it's not even clear to me what it means, and that ambivalence comes out in all these kinds of discussions as seen above). There are no dark Europeans? Really? Ever been to Sicily or Spain? And what in the world is a "white lifestyle"? All these constructed concepts make no sense when seen from outside your strange race-obsessed worldview, I'm sorry.
Apparently you haven't listened to any of George Lopez's racist rants, that's why he's taken to task on this thread.

Someone who doesn't even know his own history or background shouldn't comment on others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration