U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 01:36 PM

12,734 posts, read 7,355,472 times

Advertisements

I took some “snapshots” over the evening of posts concerning the illegal immigration debate raging on C-D; in no particular order. Don’t tell me they are taken out of context, they are complete posts and statements made by the posters named. If you are offended by this post then you are offended at yourselves and well you should be. All text underlined and in italics is my commentary.

(A cheap attempt to claim a Hispanic aristocracy is motivating illegals to come here)
I think it's the whiter more European "hispanics" that want it that way. They are trying to establish in the USA the same deal they had back home. That is power for themselves, they as the elite group and a whole lot of peasants backing them up to get them power from the evil despised Americans.
Posted by Malamute

Nailed it. Racist Caste/Class systems have no place in the Western World! The self-entitlement and self-fancy that "Hispanic Whites" have is unbelievable.
Posted by Tylerjax

(I couldn’t prove my point about blatent racism from the right better than this
Typical behavior from barbaric third world cockroaches. Illegal aliens have no business making threats against legal immigrants and Americans who pay for their freeloading ways. Deport them all.
Posted by Renault (“Proud patriot

This said to an American citizen of Hispanic decent who disagrees with SB1070. Race War, anyone
Rico: you had better hope to God that mainstream America does not come out swinging in the streets; if we ever are goaded to that point, suffice to say, I would NOT want to be an illegal alien here in the USA.
Just remember: slow to anger; but, once enraged--------LOOK OUT!
Posted by ArizonaBear

(Now were talking! Bring guns! Call out the army! Blackshoe is ready for some killin
If the violence escalates and continues, as i expect it will, the governor has the option of mobilizing the Arizona National Guard and declaring martial law. In case any of you and the illegals do not know what this means, it means that rioters and looters will be shot.
Posted by Blackshoe

(First step in rounding em all up. Citizens or not. No racism here. Just move along
Random deportations worked under Ike's watch, will it stick this time? I'm thinking it will. Is the average American had it with special interest groups like La Raza and MECHA? I believe we have, come here legally or we will remove you seems to be the motto.
Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer

A representative of the right wing, who claim there will be no racial profiling nor does he want any.
Jeez.. every border town will be secured if the dems want to be re elected! hah,,hah you welfare collecting , jobe stealing, non english speaking thieves..good bye to over crowded schools,hospitals,and all the low/high paying jobs we want for us,no free college educations.no welfare wics.
You pigs.. lost it . deport you and your ancor babies! once and for all.
W have endured your bs since REGAN gave us away,we now see how
u ll have asimilated by sending every penny home.. the neighbirhoods that you live in are trashed..God help you back to where you sould be.
Posted by FreeBirdFighter

(Nothing worse than brown people breeding, eh?)
There is only one minority group in this country outbreeding anglo-whites and that is Hispanics and mostly due to illegal immigration from their group.
Posted by Chicagonut

(Ah……….never mind. The post says it all)
Two years ago I sure saw a lot of Catholic Latinos who were hell-bent on making sure that gay people like me would be prevented from EVER being able to get married and enjoy life with the person I loved, all because of their archaic, macho religious agenda. I, for one, will never forget the amount of Catholic Latinos - many of whom are not citizens of this country - fighting to prevent actual citizens who happen to be gay - to strip us of future happiness and equality. Now they know how it feels.
My reaction? Too friggen' bad. What goes around comes around. Paybacks gonna suck. But for this gay man, who watched as my possibility of ever getting married to the person I loved was taken away, watching something bad happen to another minority group is delightful. Putting my sunglasses on, pouring a drink, sitting back with my feet up and let's watch the games begin!
Posted by Duluth07

(The idea of getting rid of all Hispanics is taking hold in less time than I thought)
There was a little movement known as "operation wetb****" not too long ago in America. The anchor babies are definitely a scourge as well. Kick 'em all out.
I know this won't happen and even I know some from MN, but I am sick and freaking tired of this cry babies and their provocative nature. The last straw for me was the massive illegal rallies that happened a few years ago. That blatant disregard and provocation by Latinos essentially onto white America really sticks in my craw.
Posted by Govie

In summary, this is the reasoned debate going on in C-D and a sampling of the sentiment. I sincerely hope there are some on this forum who are disgusted at the attitudes displayed as I am sickened by the hatred shown.
Thank you for reading.

Old 04-29-2010, 01:48 PM

9,742 posts, read 9,059,856 times
Snapshot from an Arizona Hispanic leader:

“We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works.”

- Alfredo Gutierrez

Old 04-29-2010, 02:21 PM

4,628 posts, read 9,027,023 times
Those're all pretty typical posts for this forum. Why such blatant hatred is tolerated here by people who should know better, I have no idea. It's nothing but trash talk, 'tough-guy' jabbering & threatening. Par for the course....

Old 04-29-2010, 02:52 PM

7,022 posts, read 5,772,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Snapshot from an Arizona Hispanic leader:

“We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works.”

- Alfredo Gutierrez

Snapshot of leftists/liberals/progressives on CD (and pretty much everywhere else):

"Just accuse people you don't agree with of being racist. Works every time."

Old 04-29-2010, 02:55 PM

12,734 posts, read 7,355,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post

Snapshot of leftists/liberals/progressives on CD (and pretty much everywhere else):

"Just accuse people you don't agree with of being racist. Works every time."
Don't have to accuse anybody of anything. The posts speak for themselves.

Old 04-29-2010, 04:53 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Don't have to accuse anybody of anything. The posts speak for themselves.
Since when does pointing out that Hispanics have high birthrates (a fact) and pointing out that our Hispanic population is growing due to the above and illegal immigration from south of the border (another fact) deemed racist? When did facts become racism?

Old 04-29-2010, 04:56 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
You know I could post all kinds of hateful and racist remarks directed at conservatives, tea partiers, anti-immigrationists, Republicans and white people in general, some in this forum and some on the pro-illegal websites so just what is your point?

Old 04-29-2010, 05:07 PM

32,799 posts, read 30,034,103 times
Quote:
I took some “snapshots” over the evening of posts concerning the illegal immigration debate raging on C-D; in no particular order. Don’t tell me they are taken out of context, they are complete posts and statements made by the posters named. If you are offended by this post then you are offended at yourselves and well you should be. All text underlined and in italics is my commentary.

(A cheap attempt to claim a Hispanic aristocracy is motivating illegals to come here)
I think it's the whiter more European "hispanics" that want it that way. They are trying to establish in the USA the same deal they had back home. That is power for themselves, they as the elite group and a whole lot of peasants backing them up to get them power from the evil despised Americans.
Posted by Malamute

Nailed it. Racist Caste/Class systems have no place in the Western World! The self-entitlement and self-fancy that "Hispanic Whites" have is unbelievable.
Posted by Tylerjax

(I couldn’t prove my point about blatent racism from the right better than this
Typical behavior from barbaric third world cockroaches. Illegal aliens have no business making threats against legal immigrants and Americans who pay for their freeloading ways. Deport them all.
Posted by Renault (“Proud patriot

This said to an American citizen of Hispanic decent who disagrees with SB1070. Race War, anyone
Rico: you had better hope to God that mainstream America does not come out swinging in the streets; if we ever are goaded to that point, suffice to say, I would NOT want to be an illegal alien here in the USA.
Just remember: slow to anger; but, once enraged--------LOOK OUT!
Posted by ArizonaBear

(Now were talking! Bring guns! Call out the army! Blackshoe is ready for some killin
If the violence escalates and continues, as i expect it will, the governor has the option of mobilizing the Arizona National Guard and declaring martial law. In case any of you and the illegals do not know what this means, it means that rioters and looters will be shot.
Posted by Blackshoe

(First step in rounding em all up. Citizens or not. No racism here. Just move along
Random deportations worked under Ike's watch, will it stick this time? I'm thinking it will. Is the average American had it with special interest groups like La Raza and MECHA? I believe we have, come here legally or we will remove you seems to be the motto.
Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer

A representative of the right wing, who claim there will be no racial profiling nor does he want any.
Jeez.. every border town will be secured if the dems want to be re elected! hah,,hah you welfare collecting , jobe stealing, non english speaking thieves..good bye to over crowded schools,hospitals,and all the low/high paying jobs we want for us,no free college educations.no welfare wics.
You pigs.. lost it . deport you and your ancor babies! once and for all.
W have endured your bs since REGAN gave us away,we now see how
u ll have asimilated by sending every penny home.. the neighbirhoods that you live in are trashed..God help you back to where you sould be.
Posted by FreeBirdFighter

(Nothing worse than brown people breeding, eh?)
There is only one minority group in this country outbreeding anglo-whites and that is Hispanics and mostly due to illegal immigration from their group.
Posted by Chicagonut

(Ah……….never mind. The post says it all)
Two years ago I sure saw a lot of Catholic Latinos who were hell-bent on making sure that gay people like me would be prevented from EVER being able to get married and enjoy life with the person I loved, all because of their archaic, macho religious agenda. I, for one, will never forget the amount of Catholic Latinos - many of whom are not citizens of this country - fighting to prevent actual citizens who happen to be gay - to strip us of future happiness and equality. Now they know how it feels.
My reaction? Too friggen' bad. What goes around comes around. Paybacks gonna suck. But for this gay man, who watched as my possibility of ever getting married to the person I loved was taken away, watching something bad happen to another minority group is delightful. Putting my sunglasses on, pouring a drink, sitting back with my feet up and let's watch the games begin!
Posted by Duluth07

(The idea of getting rid of all Hispanics is taking hold in less time than I thought)
There was a little movement known as "operation wetb****" not too long ago in America. The anchor babies are definitely a scourge as well. Kick 'em all out.
I know this won't happen and even I know some from MN, but I am sick and freaking tired of this cry babies and their provocative nature. The last straw for me was the massive illegal rallies that happened a few years ago. That blatant disregard and provocation by Latinos essentially onto white America really sticks in my craw.
Posted by Govie

In summary, this is the reasoned debate going on in C-D and a sampling of the sentiment. I sincerely hope there are some on this forum who are disgusted at the attitudes displayed as I am sickened by the hatred shown.
Thank you for reading.
Thanks man, what do I win? Why don't you do a "snap shot" (which is impossible without server access as that is what I do for a living) of the Pro-Criminal posts?
But then, that wouldn't serve your agenda. Face it, Americans want the criminals gone, forever. Come back legally.

Is this a post from a neutral mind? I think not.

Quote:
Ah!...what the hell, I'll give it a try but I'm getting sick and tired of arguing with a bunch of fanatical, right wing, radicals who smell blood over this issue and are foaming at the keyboard.

You first point, "You are against illegals". Well good for you, so is everybody. The hispanic American community is against illegal immigratin also. So am I. Let's all work together and get Washington to close the borders once and for all. There is nobody who is Pro-illegal immigration. This term is another right wing attempt to create enemies where none exist and inflame the people against anyone who is not for rounding up every hispanic at the point of a gun and putting them in cattle cars bound for the sonoran desert.

Your second point, "You are for legal immigration". That's nice, a baby born in America is a legal citizen. It's the law. Are you for that? I thought not.

Rioting in Arizona???? What a load of *******s. The demonstrations have all been peaceful and well organized. The only incident was when a trailer trash redneck tried to walk through the middle of the demonstrators physically pushing them away to let him pass. Inflaming the situation, just as you are trying to do now. At least the Hispanics don't bring guns to their political rallies like tea baggers do. (Oh, the jury's out on the refried beans and swastika caper as to which faction did this. Tapes are being reviewed now)

Nobody is saying the illegals should have amnesty. Amnesty is a term used by right wing foamers like you to inflame the situation and target every Hispanic as the enemy. You assume that all Hispanics are for Amnesty so they are the enemy. You will not stop until your racist agenda is fullfilled. As far as I'm concerned you and your kind are the biggest threat to a free America that exists. I, and others are getting sick of your f**king lies and distortions. As far as being able to stay in this country, how about you explaining to me how you would propose culling and forcibly removing 15 to 20 million people from the fabric of American society. I already know your answer, bubba. "Ship em all back to where they came from." And that's as far as your little mind can think. As I stated earlier, you and your ilk are the real problem as far as I'm concerned.

There are seasonal crops that need to be harvested all over the country. Legal Americans could apply for these jobs if they wanted too, but they don't. Not all illegals work in the fields. Many work in the service industry and have witholding taken out but because they are illegal they can never get a refund. Besides, 47% of Americans do not pay taxes, so whats the big deal?

The illegal immigration problem has been going on for decades in this country. It didn't start yesterday. There are common sense solutions to the immigration problem.

1. Immediately close the borders using federal troops if necessary.
2. Demand that all illegals in this country be required to register with an immigration board set up for the purpose. Anyone not registering should be immediately deported.
3. Any with an American criminal record should be deported immediately.
4. Issue temp. work permits for any illegals who are here and can show employment. They will have to have their permit renewed every year by showing continued employment other wise they will be deported.
5. Crack down on employers who hire undocumented people.
6. Overturn the "baby born here" loophole.

There are other measures that can be taken once the borders are secure but I'm not going to write the whole measure here, in this post. But realisticly, this above measures should cull 25-35% of the illegals here in the country and send them back where they came from over time. The rest should have to take a number and get in the back of the line behind legal immigrants and wait their turn. Because of the volume. many will never see their number come up.

But after all is said and done you and your kind don't want any reasonable solution to this issue. You are dying to see the black vans with swat teams raiding neighborhoods and rounding up every Hispanic in the area and throwing the ones without papers in the back of the van, never to be seen again while harrassing and humiliating the rest. I, for one do not want to see my once great nation come to this. That's why I say again, you.....and your kind are the real enemies of our country. Frankly, I'm sick of the fascist idiots who are coming out from under their rocks and trailer homes over this issue, trying to inflame the country into a full blown race war.

Soon enough, bubba, the talking will stop and you can bet your fat butt that the Hispanic community will not take this lying down or go peacefully into the night while a bunch of red neck honkies try and denigrate them to second class citizens.

BTW, I'm not Hispanic but as far as I'm concerned you and your right wing, fascist, racist, low brow a**holes can take your mean spirited agenda and shove it where the sun don't shine. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. And no.....I'm not in the least bit sorry for the rant.

Sick of it!!!!, Do you hear? Sick of it!!!!

(I guess I'll take a break from this crap. Not good for the blood pressure)

Old 04-29-2010, 05:18 PM

1,787 posts, read 4,798,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
You know I could post all kinds of hateful and racist remarks directed at conservatives, tea partiers, anti-immigrationists, Republicans and white people in general, some in this forum and some on the pro-illegal websites so just what is your point?
It's not about anti-immigration. . .it's anti-illegal aliens that's upsetting people.

Old 04-29-2010, 05:22 PM

32,799 posts, read 30,034,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timneh5 View Post
It's not about anti-immigration. . .it's anti-illegal aliens that's upsetting people.
The only people upset about the anti-illegal Aliens crowd are the criminal Aliens themselves and their relatives/cheer leaders that think they can pull a fast one and sneak here. Americans in general are sick and tired of the garbage. That's why the States are putting out their own laws that the majority of their Citizens NEED.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration