Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 04:53 PM

16 posts, read 10,847 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by osomd1 View Post
I beleive illegal immigration needs to be controlled, a racial profiling
law like the one enacted in Arizona is not the way to achieve this goal, it has made hispanic-americans, roughly one in six americans, to join forces and build an enviroment in which any politician would think twice before voting for any project that may upset hispanic-americans.The new "law" is unenforceable anyway, it's just a silly counterproductive initiative......

The Arizona racial profiling law has indded been a fiasco, it has, however, united hispanics more than ever before, also millions and millios of anglos have shown their support, I feel proud to be an american knowing that the
racist, radicals, are just a minority of losers that will never get their way
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2010, 05:03 PM

2,205 posts, read 2,535,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guanicapr View Post
The Arizona racial profiling law has indded been a fiasco, it has, however, united hispanics more than ever before, also millions and millios of anglos have shown their support, I feel proud to be an american knowing that the
You are so ignorantly uninformed, but please, continue in your happiness while it lasts.

I see you "seem" to be new here yet your posts hold a flavor of a recent ban. Just an observation.

Old 05-05-2010, 05:11 PM

16 posts, read 10,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
You are so ignorantly uninformed, but please, continue in your happiness while it lasts.

I see you "seem" to be new here yet your posts hold a flavor of a recent ban. Just an observation.

Do you beleive in reincarnation??

Old 05-05-2010, 05:19 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,559,333 times
Quote:
Is there a new law, because I’m not aware of an Arizona Racial Profiling Law? You obviously don’t realize that 70% of residents of Arizona support the law, which would include a large percentage of Hispanics. Also, 51% of citizens nationwide support the Arizona law, and most want similar laws enacted in their states.

Furthermore, 90% of U.S. citizens want illegal immigration to end. I’m not sure what has given you the impression that the majority of citizens support illegal aliens, because that is simply untrue. Don’t think because a few celebrities/wannabe celebrities and pandering politicians oppose the law that they represent the sentiment of most citizens of this country. They don’t. They only represent the elite who line their pockets to endorse illegal immigration. If not for money, they wouldn’t give a damn about illegals.

I think you’ll soon discover who the “real” losers are. Hint: they don’t belong here.

Old 05-05-2010, 05:19 PM

2,205 posts, read 2,535,856 times
Quote:
You know you've been banned and over again, why do you still continue here? Oh, narcissism has no bounds.

Old 05-05-2010, 05:21 PM

Quote:
It’s a common occurrence here. But then, I think you already know that.

Old 05-05-2010, 05:31 PM

17 posts, read 11,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Is there a new law, because I’m not aware of an Arizona Racial Profiling Law? You obviously don’t realize that 70% of residents of Arizona support the law, which would include a large percentage of Hispanics. Also, 51% of citizens nationwide support the Arizona law, and most want similar laws enacted in their states.

Furthermore, 90% of U.S. citizens want illegal immigration to end. I’m not sure what has given you the impression that the majority of citizens support illegal aliens, because that is simply untrue. Don’t think because a few celebrities/wannabe celebrities and pandering politicians oppose the law that they represent the sentiment of most citizens of this country. They don’t. They only represent the elite who line their pockets to endorse illegal immigration. If not for money, they wouldn’t give a damn about illegals.

I think you’ll soon discover who the “real” losers are. Hint: they don’t belong here.

I have no problems with immigration control, but like most americans I despise racism, is it a coincidence that most americans are against this "law"... viva " Los Suns"...

Old 05-05-2010, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raui View Post
I have no problems with immigration control, but like most americans I despise racism, is it a coincidence that most americans are against this "law"... viva " Los Suns"...
You have obviously been misinformed, because the majority of citizens support the law. I too oppose racism; particularly, contrived racism to support an agenda.

Old 05-05-2010, 06:02 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by raui View Post
Why do the both of you end each post with three smileys? Gee, let me think....

Old 05-05-2010, 06:31 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,316,367 times
Quote:
Once again, there is no AZ racial profiling law. If you are hell bent on repeating the same old nonsense then point out in the law where it allows it. We're all waiting. Tick, tock, tick, tock.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration