Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 06:50 PM

17 posts, read 11,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Once again, there is no AZ racial profiling law. If you are hell bent on repeating the same old nonsense then point out in the law where it allows it. We're all waiting. Tick, tock, tick, tock.

I may be confused, but why are so many millions of americans enraged with a racial profiling law in AZ....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2010, 06:53 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,291,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raui View Post
I may be confused, but why are so many millions of americans enraged with a racial profiling law in AZ....
Most of them are not enraged though because it is not a racial profiling law. Why don't you prove that it is? Most of the ones who are enraged are the ethnocentric aiders and abettors of illegal aliens and of course the illegals themselves.

Old 05-05-2010, 06:59 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,526,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raui View Post
Do you believe if you repeat this enough times it will become factual? For the umpteenth time, it is not racial profiling, and the vast majority of citizens are supportive. Give it a rest.

Old 05-05-2010, 07:43 PM

5,615 posts, read 14,767,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by osomd1 View Post
I beleive illegal immigration needs to be controlled, a racial profiling
law like the one enacted in Arizona is not the way to achieve this goal, it has made hispanic-americans, roughly one in six americans, to join forces and build an enviroment in which any politician would think twice before voting for any project that may upset hispanic-americans.The new "law" is unenforceable anyway, it's just a silly counterproductive initiative......
Yeah, I hate enforcement of federal law too. Next up I hope are those stupid customs regulations... a person should be free to bring back however many truckloads of cheap alcohol, strange fruit and endangered species from across either border as they want, no questions asked. Who do those politicians think they are, voting for laws and projects that may upset Americans of and kind?

Old 05-06-2010, 03:26 AM
Yac

6,049 posts, read 7,710,457 times
Again, if you see a troll post, debating him means only that you're playing his game. A troll is not interested in a discussion, he's not interested in facts. His mind is already made up and his tactic is to post ridiculous statements to bait you all into emotional responses. So please, ignore the troll and report the post. Don't respond to him, whatever controversial statement he's made.
Yac.

Old 05-06-2010, 05:28 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,332,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba steve View Post
Yeah, I hate enforcement of federal law too. Next up I hope are those stupid customs regulations... a person should be free to bring back however many truckloads of cheap alcohol, strange fruit and endangered species from across either border as they want, no questions asked. Who do those politicians think they are, voting for laws and projects that may upset Americans of and kind?

I also hate enforcement of federal law. Can I stop paying income taxes now?

Old 05-06-2010, 09:01 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,575,429 times
I don't believe the Arizona law is a set back except to the cause of illegals which is to ignore our immigration laws and come here and demand everything.

I have yet to here one from the open borders side explain why the USA must be the only nation in the world without any immigration laws when we already have by far more legal immigrants than any other country in the world.

Most of the pro-illegals don't have any problems at all with the fact that even Mexico has immigration laws and job protection for it's own citizens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration