Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 08:23 PM

1,814 posts, read 2,497,272 times

Advertisements

I don't recognize France because I've been there (as a serviceman) and it's essentially a collection of ungrateful, lazy idiots with body odor.

I would guess (1) Mexico or (2) Russia?

Canada, although too liberal (allowing too many middle easterners in), is actually a decent country. We've been there many times and enjoyed it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2010, 09:34 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
Illegal criminal minds, come in many different shapes and sizes, religions, and races. Can we really pin point where all of the illegal criminals are coming from. Do we have a count as they cross the border!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On top of that, we have our own home grown criminals who would like to do us harm. Criminal minds, come in all flavor's and all religions, there are nutcases who do live everywhere.

Old 04-29-2010, 09:39 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Pretty dated stuff. Actually the majority of illegals coming in are from Guatamala, Costa Rica, or other impoverished Latin American countries. Many have fake Mexican Papers so that if they get caught they only get sent back as far as Mexico. Go down to geronimo Trail you can find papers from all over Latin America that were ditched.
Since the Cartels are either Mexican or Columbian I would imagine the trafficers are the same.

Then again there are parts of the country where I would imagine Russia and Eastern Europe are well represented
That may be true. I know they sell Central Americans Mexican birth certificates from Chiapas because sometimes they can almost pass for Mexicans.

The Guatemalans will try to fool the Mexican army with those papers, and likely they are the only papers on them. It certainly wouldn't help if you are picked up in Mexico to have both sets of birth certificates, the real one AND the fraudulent one, that would be sure to provoke suspicion.

Old 04-29-2010, 09:43 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Since the Cartels are either Mexican or Columbian I would imagine the trafficers are the same.

Then again there are parts of the country where I would imagine Russia and Eastern Europe are well represented
I read that the cartels also use Central American gang types for drug mules and as hitmen and some especially the Zetas even employ some of the Kaibiles from Guatemala because they aren't at all squeemish when it comes to torture and decapitation.

Old 04-29-2010, 10:48 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,277,661 times
Why isn't this in the Illegal Immigration folder?

Old 04-29-2010, 10:50 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Anyone ever wonder what country has the most illegal criminals in the borders of the United States?

Is it?

Canada
France
Germany
Russia
Japan
China
Spain
Mexico
Brazil
Great Britain
Denmark
Sweden
Korea

Since America has waken up to the problem we have with the illegal criminals not only bankrupting cities, school, hospitals etc and committing so many crimes in America I wonder what country has the most trespasser here in the US.

For us to start to deport all illegals we first must know who they are right?

And you have to start by knowing what country has the most here and who has committed the most crimes while trespassing on our land.
Russia...just Google...Russian Mafia in America.

Old 04-29-2010, 10:54 PM

683 posts, read 428,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
You have more homegrown criminals than illegals imo...
Great point, we should just ignore all crimes committed by illegals since some of our own citizens also commit crimes.

Old 04-29-2010, 11:42 PM

3,071 posts, read 9,138,312 times
There is too much talk about where they came from. It opens up the door for the race card...Who cares where they came from. If they are illegal aliens they need to be caught..

Old 04-30-2010, 12:18 AM

8,775 posts, read 11,904,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
It would be nice if someone could come up with info that's more recent. That report is ten years old.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration