U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2010, 10:21 PM

2,088 posts, read 2,193,108 times

Advertisements

Because I'll be glad to contribute some money to Arizona to get it done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2010, 10:23 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,897,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
Because I'll be glad to contribute some money to Arizona to get it done. : )
Have this song translated to all the various languages that illegals have.

YouTube - The Mamas & The Papas - California dreamin

Get them in the mood for their new state, and make sure they know how much sympathy the California politicans have for their plight. The CA politicians would never turn them away......

Old 04-29-2010, 10:30 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,353,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
Because I'll be glad to contribute some money to Arizona to get it done.
Oh lord thank you me to, and my home state of California, the --- ----- policiticans here, can go with them, i will be happy to send them all packing, a one way trip. California politicians don't have the freaking ---- to do as Arizona has, a bunch of wimps run our State.

Old 04-29-2010, 10:35 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,897,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Oh lord thank you me to, and my home state of California, the --- ----- policiticans here, can go with them, i will be happy to send them all packing, a one way trip. California politicians don't have the freaking ---- to do as Arizona has, a bunch of wimps run our State.
I don't think the California politicans are at all smart enough to understand the corner they've now backed themselves into.

It's not as though none of what they're staying isn't filtering down to the illegals who feel less welcomed in Arizona but have no intentions of ever moving back home. Of course many will pack up and head to California which has thrown out the red carpet for them.

There's no way the California politicians can undo this. What happens when tens of thousands now start showing up from Arizona with the tens of thousands more new arrivals showing up from everywhere? It's not really possible now for the California politicans to do anything about it.

Old 04-29-2010, 10:39 PM

10,407 posts, read 8,392,146 times
liberalism is a mental disorder as someone once said

Old 04-29-2010, 10:43 PM

2,088 posts, read 2,193,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
california-jewel

I know the situation sucks for those of you in California. You just need to keep protesting and voting for politicians who will stop pandering to the amnesty crowd. I also think it is very important that you continue to try to get Americans of Hispanic and Mexican descent in California on your side. You need their support to stop the illegal alien problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or