Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 11:18 AM

1,107 posts, read 3,071,531 times

Advertisements

I now want to go watch "Gangs of New York"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2010, 11:43 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,835,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
Let's not underestimate the effect that the ouster of the 6 RINOs and the 202 amnesty democratic politicians in Nov who have been blocking all efforts to fight illegal immigration will have. We'll know in a few months just what the prospects of unwanted uninvited illegal alien border jumpers are for staying in this country. So far it looks like the illegals should be making plans for a hasty return back to Mexico.

Seems anti-immigrant crowd always looks to tomorrow...I guess Annie and Anti-immigrant crowd can always sing about tomorrow.

Old 05-02-2010, 11:49 AM

1,213 posts, read 1,632,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Seems anti-immigrant crowd always looks to tomorrow...I guess Annie and Anti-immigrant crowd can always sing about tomorrow.
I believe you'll be crying in Nov. I also think that the anti illegal immigration faction is indeed beginning to see the obvious need for a moritorium on all immigration until this illegal mexican invasion is defeated.

Old 05-02-2010, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
I believe you'll be crying in Nov. I also think that the anti illegal immigration faction is indeed beginning to see the obvious need for a moritorium on all immigration until this illegal mexican invasion is defeated.
Just like I was told, just wit till we change/amend the 14th, or wait till the border fence...all 2200 miles were built, or wait till we pass E-verify nationwide, or...wait till Arizona passes this new law.

OK, i'll wait till Nov.

you all aint getting this stuff done? whats the matter?

Old 05-02-2010, 12:18 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,371,876 times
Quote:
A bunch of sell out politicians and tree huggin hippies are in the way.

Old 05-02-2010, 12:28 PM

2,476 posts, read 2,603,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
A bunch of sell out politicians and tree huggin hippies are in the way.

LOL so true

Old 05-02-2010, 12:37 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,562,484 times
Quote:
Quote:
Just like I was told, just wit till we change/amend the 14th, or wait till the border fence...all 2200 miles were built, or wait till we pass E-verify nationwide, or...wait till Arizona passes this new law.

OK, i'll wait till Nov.

Likewise, pro-illegals are still hoping and praying for amnesty through the passage of CIR and/or the DREAM Act. If I’m not mistaken, Obama promised to address the issue during his first 100 days in office. Didn’t happen. Then, he promised during his first year. Still didn’t happen. Now, he says they lack the “appetite” for immigration reform. I would say pro-illegals have quite a bit more experience singing your tune.

Moreover, at least we have the law on our side. . . . you know, the laws we already have. On the other hand, there are no laws mandating the legalization of foreigners who violate our immigration laws.

Old 05-02-2010, 01:26 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,828,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Culo View Post
Nice comment Neo Nazi.
What part of ILLEGALLY crossing the US border do you not understand

Old 05-02-2010, 01:31 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,901,674 times
the marchers in mexico city have a lot of fat bellies....no starving there ! Next case !

Old 05-02-2010, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
the marchers in mexico city have a lot of fat bellies....no starving there ! Next case !
why are you scared of fat bellied mexicans? what do they have to do with illegal immigrants?

we dont hate the immigrants here, we hate illegal immigration. get with the program.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration