U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 09:01 PM

3,951 posts, read 3,612,061 times

Advertisements

I don't really see much of this blaming illegal immigrants for things. I think people need to stop using that whole concept because it's just not the point. And even if people were using illegal immigrants as a scapegoat, does that someone take away from the fact that they are indeed here illegally and working illegally?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2010, 09:03 PM

3,951 posts, read 3,612,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Muslims will be next.
Muslims and Arabs are already receiving and had already received a lot of flack from US society. From the moments after 9/11 until now, so I don't think they would be "next."

Old 05-01-2010, 10:23 PM

9,372 posts, read 5,800,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbiggleswurth View Post
We all know that we can't assume responsibility for our failures as a nation, so who will we shift the blame after the immigrants are gone? Will we resort to historical scapegoats or find new ones?
I just don't follow your reasoning. There is no "blame" to shift.. which part of illegal don't you get ? If they are here illegally they should be deported , period. And anyone that knowingly harbor's or hires them should be arrested.

Old 05-02-2010, 12:26 AM

111 posts, read 113,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Haven't you heard? Were going to deputize vigilante squads and round up every hispanic in the country at the point of a gun and ship em all back to Mexico along with all their anchor babies. We'll use cattle cars. Once in Mexico, they can sort out who is a citizen of America or not. This will immediately provide 100% employment for all white America, eliminate the welfare system, provide a government surplus and wipe out the deficit, reduce crime in America to zero,empty the prisons and stop Wal mart from selling cheap Chinese products. Women would never get an abortion again, everyone would stop taking illegal drugs, Christianity will become the state religion and Obama will be proven to be born in Kenya and abdicate. The Health Care Reform bill will be found unconstitutional and the "pay or die" program will replace it. Rush Limbaugh will retire as there is no one left to hate and Sara Palin will get elected president but will resign to co host the "Are you smarter than a 5th grader show".
There will be dancing in the streets, except for asians and blacks who will remain behind locked doors, only leaving late at night to pick up rice and chittlins.

I appluad you sir, that was hilarious . Especially the rice and chitlens part, that gave me a giggle.

Old 05-02-2010, 12:31 AM

2,007 posts, read 3,379,976 times
Liberals.

Old 05-02-2010, 12:43 AM

3,071 posts, read 7,500,916 times
I think the illegals do have some things of value they bring to this country. Im will to rent several of their women for a few hours...Got to be the good looking kind like we see on TV, not like the ones we see at the grocery store...lol

Old 05-02-2010, 12:50 AM

2,477 posts, read 2,218,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbiggleswurth View Post
We all know that we can't assume responsibility for our failures as a nation, so who will we shift the blame after the immigrants are gone? Will we resort to historical scapegoats or find new ones?

Well, lets first get rid of them...Then I will think of a new scapegoat

Can you plz tell me..What country ever survived with "open borders"?

None.......You pro-illegal people are sickening!

Keep letting more 3rd world sh*t in the country..

Old 05-02-2010, 12:57 PM

3,855 posts, read 4,114,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I havenít heard anyone blame all of our current woes on illegal immigration. I certainly havenít heard anyone scapegoat legal immigrants. However, if YOU choose to designate them as scapegoats, so be it.

BTW, I didnít realize ďimmigrantsĒ were leaving. Do tell.
you mean you have never blamed illegal immigrants with Az being in financial bad straits?

Old 05-02-2010, 01:09 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,055,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
you mean you have never blamed illegal immigrants with Az being in financial bad straits?
Did she say she that? Or did she say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar
I havenít heard anyone blame all of our current woes on illegal immigration.
See the difference? Are they ALL of the problem? No. Are they A probelm? YES. Spin, twist words, the normal pro-illegal BS.

Old 05-02-2010, 01:09 PM

111 posts, read 113,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
You're right, I find that extremely hard to believe. Especially when I see people complaining about their education system and how its been overrun by illegals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or