U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 08:12 AM

220 posts, read 192,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Why isn't this in the illegal immigration folder?

LOL, apparently you didnt read the whole post.

Old 05-03-2010, 09:51 AM

3,855 posts, read 4,099,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yes/no View Post
Give it 35 seconds. It's shows a hard worker fertilizing the plants.

YouTube - Illegal Alien 2001 in 2009

WHAT YOU CAN DO TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. YOU can make a difference! START HERE: The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR): US Immigration Reform & What You Can Do

What does that racist group FAIR have to do with this video or illegal aliens?

Racist FA IR
Bogus video

whats new.

Old 05-03-2010, 10:50 AM

4,828 posts, read 6,803,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yes/no View Post
Give it 35 seconds. It's shows a hard worker fertilizing the plants.

YouTube - Illegal Alien 2001 in 2009

WHAT YOU CAN DO TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. YOU can make a difference! START HERE: The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR): US Immigration Reform & What You Can Do
What do you have to say now that your thread has been debunked?

Old 05-03-2010, 12:05 PM

1,160 posts, read 1,019,154 times
This is truly a disgusting video. Logically though we do not know if this person is an illegal or not so this whole thread is diqualified in my mind.

This thread is good for one thing-to show how some will try and turn you against illegals using anything they can grab. This poster does not add anything meaningful to the dialog.

Old 05-03-2010, 12:28 PM

5,409 posts, read 11,102,010 times
ooooh thats just nasty! but true, we DONT know this guys status.
AND more TRU, i have seen hobos and bums and even young wannabe hollywood starlets relieve themselves in public.
it happens.
still nasty.

Old 05-03-2010, 01:03 PM

3,858 posts, read 5,979,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
ooooh thats just nasty! but true, we DONT know this guys status.
AND more TRU, i have seen hobos and bums and even young wannabe hollywood starlets relieve themselves in public.
it happens.
still nasty.
He is a native american down on his luck. That underground mall is in a Winnipeg office building just south of Winnipeg's skid row. Unfortunately unemployment, drinking and sniffing gasoline is a big problem on remote reservations - and it doesn't get any better when they move to the city.

Old 05-03-2010, 03:27 PM

525 posts, read 921,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orincarnia View Post
what other attitude are they supposed to have? people across the border are brown, and the poor ones don't take care of themselves. go get the unkempt ugly brown people with bad teeth!

you won't see the rich light skinned ones checked, its the working class and poor ones that will be checked booked and deported.

i live in texas and my dad is mexican (american citizen) and he said to the family,
"i was thinkinig about going to vegas this summer but arizona and brown people don't mix" "oh and put us in the benz and all our asses will be in jail in the first 5 miles."

whole family cracked up.

you're daft if you think the cops are gonna pull white poeple over and ask for citizen ship papers. they'll be checking all day.
Actually my best friend lives in Tucson, AZ and was driving through the desert. He is as white as white gets (blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale). He was stopped by border patrol and asked for his I.D. and this was months ago.

Old 05-03-2010, 03:38 PM

9,311 posts, read 25,762,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
How do you know he's an illegal? Why would an illegal
draw attention to himself like that?
Actually, meson . . .

Illegals frequently draw attention to themselves with an arrogant defiant attitude. I have often wondered why.

Old 05-03-2010, 04:34 PM

13,079 posts, read 21,244,747 times
Why is this thread still alive?

Old 05-03-2010, 06:29 PM

1,650 posts, read 3,375,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
Actually, meson . . .

Illegals frequently draw attention to themselves with an arrogant defiant attitude. I have often wondered why.
I actually had an illegal immigrant in my classroom who didn't want to stand up for the Pledge of Allegiance. I asked him why and he said, "because I am a Mexican and my mom told me I didn't have to because we love Mexico." I knew he was illegal because he frequently bragged about it. I told him he should go back to Mexico, if he doesn't respect America enough to stand up for the Pledge of Allegiance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or