Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2007, 05:51 PM

398 posts, read 1,409,448 times

Advertisements

Refering to the position of Americans and Politicians who do not support the evil reform.

IT IS NOT AN EMOTIONAL ISSUE.

IT IS A RATIONAL ISSUE.

There is a huge difference between "emotional" and "rational" but the government want to make us look as the bad people who only act with emotions without arguments to take decisions, and they, the good ones with the biggest brain taking decisions for us because seems like we don't know what we are doing. For the governement, Americans are like children.

What American people demand, and some good politicians, is something that we forsee using critical thinking, logic, and of course, reason. We have every single proof for what we forsee and we have all the arguments to defend what we demand. The vast majority of the nation do not agree for nothing. Is because we still have common sense. Most of the time we don't see that common sense in the daily life. Of course, because we live infected by the media and bad politicians. But Americans DO HAVE a brain. Americans DO HAVE common sense. Americans are still united as brothers, like they were 100 years ago. And of course, Americans know exactly how to lead their own nation.

Do not let the governement convince us or the congress. Keep up those calls, letters, e-mails, posts more than ever before. If possible, target those key people in the media like Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reiley, I know maybe some disagree with more than one of these guys but we must stay united for this cause. Forget political colors for this cause. Send them e-mails, ask them for help, for more voice.

NEVER FORGET THE PREAMBLE OF THE CONSTITUTION. NEVER.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2007, 09:19 PM

1,608 posts, read 9,745,336 times
It's emotional all right... I'm getting really emotionally ticked off that he's pushing for this! And I'm a republican. Enough is enough, stop catering to the law breakers. Have some backbone to stand up and do what's right for THIS country, not what's right for Mexico. How's that for emotion?

Old 06-13-2007, 02:08 AM

1,499 posts, read 4,831,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglecall View Post
Refering to the position of Americans and Politicians who do not support the evil reform.

IT IS A RATIONAL ISSUE.
Funny thing, I was talking to the wife about Bush and how I DESPISE him now.... and I previously was one of his greatest supporters.

Why did I change my mind?

Because Presidente Jorge Busho is SELLING AMERICA OUT TO SPECIAL INTERESTS AND MEXICAN POLITICIANS WITH HIS PRO-ILLEGAL ALIEN AMNESTY CRAP!! Bush is to me THE biggest sellout idiot in the universe. Is Bush too stupid to see the American people do NOT want 20 millions illegals to become US citizens and then bring 80 million legal aliens to live in the USA and suck off welfare???

If Bush were to step back and defend America against the illegal aliein invasion, Bush would be able to save America and the GOP. Bush is actually REQUIRED to defend the US under the Constitution,w hich he swore to uphold. See Article IV, section 4 of the US Constitution, which reads:

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic Violence."

Now illegals invade this country by FORCE, often employing the use of Coyotes (armed violent smugglers)... and nothing is done. Illegals kill, rape, steal, plunder this country daily.... and yet nothing is done. And the Constitution charges the government to fight off any invasion and domestic violence.

It is like the US Constitution has become a 'list of suggestions', rather than the supreme law of the land.

And Bush and the Democrats in Congress REFUSE to obey the Constitution and fight off the illegal invasion.

Old 06-13-2007, 02:26 AM

1,499 posts, read 4,831,640 times
Hey... why does Bush, who ran as a Conservative, acts like Ted Kennedy when it comes to destroying America through bad immigration policies??

Why does Bush puts Mexico's political interests ahead of the USA's??

Why has Bush sold us out to special interest groups?

Is Bush dumb enough to believe 20 million uneducated, poor, and angry illegals will vote for the GOP when they get citizenship??

WHY have you sold us out, President Bush??? WHY.....

Old 06-13-2007, 07:40 AM

1,484 posts, read 4,155,597 times
Default because...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
Hey... why does Bush, who ran as a Conservative, acts like Ted Kennedy when it comes to destroying America through bad immigration policies??

Is Bush dumb enough to believe 20 million uneducated, poor, and angry illegals will vote for the GOP when they get citizenship??

Because my greed (along with the rest of government) outweighs any and all other things. People, truth, nothing else matters to me. And because what is anyone going to do to stop me that will be effective. Thats it

Old 06-13-2007, 08:37 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,748,694 times
Quote:

For the North American Union (SPP) that's why!

He is correct about one thing. It is an emotional issue. It incites in me emotional feelings of anger, betrayal, rage, and bewilderment.

Old 06-13-2007, 08:40 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglecall View Post

IT IS A RATIONAL ISSUE.

There is a huge difference between "emotional" and "rational" but the government want to make us look as the bad people who only act with emotions without arguments to take decisions, and they, the good ones with the biggest brain taking decisions for us because seems like we don't know what we are doing. For the governement, Americans are like children.

What American people demand, and some good politicians, is something that we forsee using critical thinking, logic, and of course, reason. We have every single proof for what we forsee and we have all the arguments to defend what we demand. The vast majority of the nation do not agree for nothing. Is because we still have common sense. Most of the time we don't see that common sense in the daily life. Of course, because we live infected by the media and bad politicians. But Americans DO HAVE a brain. Americans DO HAVE common sense. Americans are still united as brothers, like they were 100 years ago. And of course, Americans know exactly how to lead their own nation.

Do not let the governement convince us or the congress. Keep up those calls, letters, e-mails, posts more than ever before. If possible, target those key people in the media like Lou Dobbs, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reiley, I know maybe some disagree with more than one of these guys but we must stay united for this cause. Forget political colors for this cause. Send them e-mails, ask them for help, for more voice.

NEVER FORGET THE PREAMBLE OF THE CONSTITUTION. NEVER.

YOU COULDN'T BE MORE ON TARGET...
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS....

Sincerely
Creme

Old 06-13-2007, 06:40 PM

398 posts, read 1,409,448 times
I am a Republican too. But before anything, I am American. And when I think something is not right I'm going to say it. I was a big supporter or President Bush during his first term. I supported him for the second because the other candidate was a joke, and I thought Mr. Bush would fix some mistakes from the first term; instead, he took the reelection as an open road for total power and single decisions.

Old 06-13-2007, 09:31 PM

2,433 posts, read 6,677,129 times
Quote:
(

Bush just wants to keep a cheap supply of labor coming into the country. He knows he's destroying the republican party, but he just doesn't care. He isn't an evil person, he's just headstrong. Once he gets an idea in his head he's going to do what he thinks is right no matter what. The immigration and war issues are just two of many examples.

And honestly, I think Bush feels he's sort of a president of Mexico and South America as well. It sure would explain a lot of his policies.

Old 06-18-2007, 07:12 PM

1,903 posts, read 7,899,154 times
I call it a "faith based" immigration policy. Win the policy war and have faith that Americans won't notice it. The only emotion here is gut feeling that it will make the elite rich at everyone else's expense, and they 'feel our pain.'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration