U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2010, 03:23 PM

26,198 posts, read 14,086,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Give her the 2010 Darwin award.

What a total fool, did she not realize what kind of people control human trafficking? She really thought she could encroach on some cartel's territory?

She should have stuck with her stripping job.
Actually, I would vote for her mother if she knew this ahead of time.

My son goes to the same school. Just terrible and useless.

Actually I didn't put 2 and 2 together - I heard about the story, then we got an e-mail from the principal about her death with no details. I didn't realize they were the same person.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2010, 03:40 PM

5,409 posts, read 11,066,563 times
morality and family values are subjective. it is not illegal to be a dancer or stripper. its just another profession. its legal. its sanctioned. its profitable.
further, in some states/countries even prostitution is [GASP] legal!!

i wouldnt want my kids to be garbage men, but that dont mean i have to belittle the profession or garbage men.

ps. thanks for the love deary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
That poster is on my ignore list so I don't typically see his nonsense...but this is rich - "oh and there aint nothing wrong with being a stripper"

Methinks one doth protest too much...neither my mother, nor my sister, none of my family members have ever been or would ever consider being strippers and there is no way in hell my daughter would be raised to think there "aint nothing wrong" with such a repugnant "trade".

We can't all have the same definition for "family values" I suppose.

Old 05-05-2010, 03:42 PM

13,043 posts, read 21,154,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoLosSuns View Post
Sick.
Actually, I just came back from the gym - I am fit as a fiddle. But thanks for your concern.

Old 05-05-2010, 11:08 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,690,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
This is another example of the ill-informed who believed to have had a noble cause, allowing peasants and politically oppressed freedom into our country, or else she was just as greedy as other coyotes. Either way, live by the sword, die by the sword. Not lacking compassion but maybe this can be a wake up call to those who feel they are good intentioned in promoting open borders.
I doubt this was for any noble cause after rereading about it. I thought at first that maybe she was too caught up in that "they only come to work hard", "they have the very best family values of anyone" and all the pc nonsense.

It's very likely that she was stripping for big money, money that allowed her to rent cars at an age they can't normally be rented or else her lamebrain parents rented the vehicle.

Stripping would of course put her in contact with traffickers. I tend to doubt this lap-dancing bimbo decided all on her own to become a human trafficker and drug trafficker, most likely she got the idea to get involved while she was getting laid by traffickers.

They didn't mind having her along for the ride, especially since she was able to provide the vehicle and she was a stripper after all, good to bring along for the sex.

So I don't believe this had anything to do with compassion. It would have been about her "boyfriend" or the lure of big easy money. The glamour she thought she saw in the gaudy drug lord lifestyle.

Old 05-06-2010, 12:53 AM

29,580 posts, read 31,900,225 times
Quote:
And at Kempner High School, the loss of one the school's brightest students has been tough enough.
If this is true I'm more than a little concerned for everyone attending this high school.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or