U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 08:33 PM

4,800 posts, read 7,687,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Not all of them.
May I suggest then, that you spend your vacation dollars for a trip to Maywood, California, where you can't swing a dead cat without hitting an illegal alien.

You should be in heaven.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2010, 08:35 PM

12,826 posts, read 10,199,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
May I suggest then, that you spend your vacation dollars for a trip to Maywood, California, where you can't swing a dead cat without hitting an illegal alien.

You should be in heaven.
You should figure out that when people oppose the law, it's not because they support illegal immigration; it's because they opposed this particular proposed way of dealing with it.

Old 05-07-2010, 08:44 PM

5,361 posts, read 7,052,536 times
Quote:
You should figure out that when people oppose the law, it's not because they support illegal immigration; it's because they opposed this particular proposed way of dealing with it.
I guess it's easier for you to "join a cause" rather than find a solution?

Old 05-07-2010, 08:50 PM

683 posts, read 323,607 times
Quote:
Not all of them.
You're right, only the law abiding and non criminal supporting citizens and immigrants of this country support you. There will always be a very small vocal minority of liberal sanctuary city style folks who believe the world is powered by rainbows and unicorns and that we can afford to do anything we put our hearts to. Those are also the folks you see throwing bottles at police who are trying to do their jobs. Those are also the folks you see yelling at Marine recruiters about their freedom to protest without once realizing who fights to protect those freedoms.

The intelligent majority of legal us citizens and immigrants stand behind you AZ, anyone who stands against you will fall.

Old 05-07-2010, 08:55 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,287,998 times
Arizona yoy have my family friends, and my support. Sorry about the ignorant stupidity coming from politicians and people from my state of Ca, so sorry about there ignorance. I applaud you for the actions your State has taken on this horrific illegal mess at least your State has taken a stance on this issue, where our FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND OUR PRESIDENT has failed you. You have the guts to do what those in Power, have failed us on, GOD BLESS YOU, KEEP UP THE FIGHT. And i do have family who live there.

Old 05-07-2010, 08:58 PM

2,206 posts, read 2,137,548 times
AZ has started doing the work America wouldn't do. Thank you so much AZ, I and many others have watched you these last few years in your struggle and now the growth of balls America had lost. Thank you very very much for giving us a wake up shake and courage to do the next right thing. America is with you except for those who are being misguided and fed insanity. Ms. Brewer, I hope you read my heartfelt letter, about how you needed to look over your sate and into your heart and as you, the one governing, if this is what you want for those who look to you for answers before you sighed that bill into law. I commend you for saving your state, and America.

(Senators and other politicians, news persons and others do come here and read these posts.)

Old 05-07-2010, 09:35 PM

12,826 posts, read 10,199,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
I guess it's easier for you to "join a cause" rather than find a solution?
Yes. I "joined the cause" that was called, "let's come up with something that doesn't violate Constitutional rights."

Old 05-07-2010, 09:43 PM

5,361 posts, read 7,052,536 times
Quote:
Yes. I "joined the cause" that was called, "let's come up with something that doesn't violate Constitutional rights."
So, what DID you come up with?

Old 05-07-2010, 09:43 PM

2,206 posts, read 2,137,548 times
Lemme see...I have the right to NOT pay for a non American AND their children, I have the right to NOT support another country while this one goes down the tubes because they are falsely claiming my dollars and sending them "home", I have a right TO protect my country against invasion of such rapists of our economic society. I also have the right to identify those coming here by handing over my ID saying, move on, find the real criminals, I've helped save America a little bit more today.

And you have the right to continue to support and excel the declination of this country.

Old 05-07-2010, 09:47 PM

5,615 posts, read 12,421,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Cant really boycott a State whos GNP are Navaho blankets and woven and clay pots.
Kind of like how a boycott of TX wouldn't work. I mean, the GNP is mostly cowboy hats and tumbleweed.

(that's sarcasm, folks)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration