Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 12:27 AM

1,499 posts, read 4,831,896 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingler View Post
Both Florida Senators voted for Amnesty. I find that interesting in a State being destroyed by illegal immigration.

The Senators points were interesting but did not tell anyone about the 20 million people being eligible for a Z Visa immediately. If you read his letter you would think there is no Amnesty until the benchmarks are achieved. This is not true.

Those 28 points against the bill are so interesting. I have never seen any supporters argue they are not true, but just gets into slogans and tells us a variety of "talking points" How about a true debate?
FL has some of the worst Senators in the US senate. I believe Mel Martinez could have been a good choice over Betty Castor (Democrat). Castor supported Sami Al-Aryan, a guy from Florida State Univ in Tampa... this guy Al-Aryan was sponsoring terrorists to come to the US as students and was filmed several times advocating the destruction of the nation of Israel and rasing funds for terrorist organizations.

So I supported Martinez, who is turned out to be a liberal and a complete moron.

As for Bill Nelson, this guy is atrocious. This guy refuses to let Florida drill for oil, refuses to lower taxes, and has his Senate staff LIE to callers saying 'Nelson is not sure how he will vote yet' and then the same afternoon he votes for the amnesty!!

Now I have to deal with ken Salazar (D-CO) who wants illegal aliens to collect Social Security. Mind you, SS is almost bankrupt and American senoirs can barely get any $ from SS and this moron, Salazar wants SS given to illegal who never paid a dime into it!!

At least in CO we have Sen Allard, who is 100% OPPOSED to amnesty!! One saving grace! *whew*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2007, 08:59 PM

543 posts, read 1,228,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post
FL has some of the worst Senators in the US senate. I believe Mel Martinez could have been a good choice over Betty Castor (Democrat). Castor supported Sami Al-Aryan, a guy from Florida State Univ in Tampa... this guy Al-Aryan was sponsoring terrorists to come to the US as students and was filmed several times advocating the destruction of the nation of Israel and rasing funds for terrorist organizations.

So I supported Martinez, who is turned out to be a liberal and a complete moron.

As for Bill Nelson, this guy is atrocious. This guy refuses to let Florida drill for oil, refuses to lower taxes, and has his Senate staff LIE to callers saying 'Nelson is not sure how he will vote yet' and then the same afternoon he votes for the amnesty!!

Now I have to deal with ken Salazar (D-CO) who wants illegal aliens to collect Social Security. Mind you, SS is almost bankrupt and American senoirs can barely get any $ from SS and this moron, Salazar wants SS given to illegal who never paid a dime into it!!

At least in CO we have Sen Allard, who is 100% OPPOSED to amnesty!! One saving grace! *whew*
I'm moving to co! Both Martinez and Nelson are selling out Florida! They word things in a way that makes them sound like they agree with you, they don't.

Old 06-17-2007, 05:04 PM

Location: I live in the highly over populated city of Denver where the illegals thrive.
24 posts, read 92,181 times
Default The doorway

S. 1348 is just what the illegals need to move forward with their plan of taking this alleged Aztlan. If it passes then you can count on violence to rapidly incline. True there may be some legit illegals who want the American dream, but for the most part they are looking to create Aztlan. If you haven't seen it yet there is a flash video on WeHateGringos - WeHateGringos.com that should explain a bit better. I think it's the intro video. Be prepared to be shocked out of your wits. We need to lock down the borders as well as toughen, not give other avenues for, immigration.

The full link is WeHateGringos - WeHateGringos.com (http://www.wehategringos.com/index2.shtml - broken link)
Thanks to mkfarnam

Last edited by countryfiter; 06-17-2007 at 05:21 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration