U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 01:00 AM

752 posts, read 1,242,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbiggleswurth View Post
Translation:

asjl wrjwlrolvoui wlerjk sjsj wroejwoj sjal worworj 1234kjsljas jwljro wlkej lso sljlsf.

you don't want the right answer...you just want to be right. wont matter what language I explain it in...
so
GJODJFOEJOEOFKJEPOJSORGPSKEOTWEORGHSWEOTPOEJYOWERP EKTJORWEJHGOJEOTEWOGPOEJTORHGOJEPTEJRPOWJEPGFJEWPO YPSEKJFPWEJTPRWJHGPEWJGPWEJ
that should clear it up

Old 05-09-2010, 01:03 AM

317 posts, read 344,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getmeoutofhere View Post
I fully enjoy the fact that he is completely ignoring the link to a lawyers website that clearly refutes his position that we don't extend Constitutional rights to non-citizens.
He completely ignores his own postings. First he said Constitutional rights were extended to non citizens, later he said it is, but on a voluntarily basis. I don't get it. It's like playing a card game with someone who keeps on changing the rules.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:08 AM

Quote:
He completely ignores his own postings. First he said Constitutional rights were extended to non citizens, later he said it is, but on a voluntarily basis. I don't get it. It's like playing a card game with someone who keeps on changing the rules.
where is the link to the lawyers web site? I am not perfect...must have overlooked it.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:10 AM

5,010 posts, read 12,829,447 times
I posted it twice.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:11 AM

Quote:
I didnt say we extended them, I just said they were here legally, you assumed that it meant that they got the same rights.
we offer protection to legal visitors but they are not protected by the constitution
you are merely misconstruing what I say...again

Old 05-09-2010, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minesbroken View Post
I didnt say we extended them, I just said they were here legally, you assumed that it meant that they got the same rights.
we offer protection to legal visitors but they are not protected by the constitution
you are merely misconstruing what I say...again

Amazing.

One more time, for the slow crowd...yes, the Constitution extends to citizens and non-citizens alike.

Jesus ****ing Christ, a 2-second Google search proves you wrong.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Amazing.

One more time, for the slow crowd...yes, the Constitution extends to citizens and non-citizens alike.

Jesus ****ing Christ, a 2-second Google search proves you wrong.

The courts have
disagreed with this approach, as cited in Johnson v. Eisentrager, (339 U.S. 763,
771(1950)) where the court said, "in extending constitutional protections beyond
the citizenry, the Court has been at pains to point out that it was the alien's
presence within its territorial jurisdiction that gave the Judiciary power to act."
unfortunately you are correct.
I was on another site that said they didn't.
I apologize.
I still feel like they shouldn't.
I don't appreciate you calling me slow
your not right all the time either...
you just have more trouble admitting it than I do.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:30 AM

Quote:
But you can get a license, albeit illegally. So how does that prove legal status?

Just stop. You have nothing more than your opinion and it's really kind of sad to see you repeating the same baseless claim over and over.
how do you prove citizenship then if I can get a fake birth certificate, fake social security card and a fake license?
what makes your opinion better than mine?
we will just have to agree to disagree.
your opinion has no more hold on reality than mine.
my license is as good as your social security card or birth certificate seeing as how all documents can easily be forged
stop repeating your sad baseless claim over and over again and I will stop with mine

Old 05-09-2010, 01:38 AM

The difference is my opinion is backed by facts.

Yours is backed by, well, you.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:42 AM

Quote:
The difference is my opinion is backed by facts.

Yours is backed by, well, you.
I admitted I was wrong twice now, you still havent proven anything about the drivers license...
you cant legally get a nys drivers license if you are illegal
you cant and havent proven me wrong
you cant provide facts that prove me wrong
your argument is therfore baseless
and yet you still cant admit it
and you cant be nice about it either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration