U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 05-08-2010, 11:17 PM
 
Location: Purgatory (A.K.A. Dallas, Texas)
5,010 posts, read 12,814,656 times
Reputation: 2414

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by minesbroken View Post
I never said there was an agency that accepts it as proof of legal status...I just said that it is.
Are you done trying so hard to be right?

So wait, you say it is, yet no one else recognizes it as proof of such?

Good call.

 
Old 05-08-2010, 11:19 PM
 
Location: Mastic Beach
752 posts, read 1,240,973 times
Reputation: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by getmeoutofhere View Post
So wait, you say it is, yet no one else recognizes it as proof of such?

Good call.
so far, you are the only one here who has disputed this fact
no one else questions it...
 
Old 05-08-2010, 11:20 PM
 
Location: Purgatory (A.K.A. Dallas, Texas)
5,010 posts, read 12,814,656 times
Reputation: 2414
Quote:
Originally Posted by minesbroken View Post
so far, you are the only one here who has disputed this fact
no one else questions it...

No one other than any government agency you care to look at.

I'm also the only who has bothered to prove his position instead of just stubbornly insisting I'm right.
 
Old 05-08-2010, 11:21 PM
 
Location: Aloha, Oregon
1,089 posts, read 497,372 times
Reputation: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
The constitution is meant to be a contract between the government and the CITIZENS of the United States. Not citizens of other countries who break our laws and our borders...
WRONG!! The Bill of Rights applies to every person whether they are here legally or not, there is nothing written in the Constitution that says you must be a citizen to be covered.
 
Old 05-08-2010, 11:27 PM
 
Location: Mastic Beach
752 posts, read 1,240,973 times
Reputation: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
WRONG!! The Bill of Rights applies to every person whether they are here legally or not, there is nothing written in the Constitution that says you must be a citizen to be covered.
um yes it does...where it says... "we the people"
 
Old 05-08-2010, 11:29 PM
 
Location: Mastic Beach
752 posts, read 1,240,973 times
Reputation: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by getmeoutofhere View Post
No one other than any government agency you care to look at.

I'm also the only who has bothered to prove his position instead of just stubbornly insisting I'm right.
you have proven that governmet agencys dont use a license as prove of legality... but that was never the argument
you cant legally get a license if you are illegal
that is the argument
having a NYS license means you are legal
you cant prove me wrong on that
that was the argument the whole time
not the tangent you decided to go on.
do you always go off on some wild tangent that you can prove yourself right on when you are wrong about something else?
 
Old 05-08-2010, 11:30 PM
 
Location: Purgatory (A.K.A. Dallas, Texas)
5,010 posts, read 12,814,656 times
Reputation: 2414
Quote:
Originally Posted by minesbroken View Post
um yes it does...where it says... "we the people"

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights tell the government what it can and cannot do, so it applies to everyone.
 
Old 05-08-2010, 11:31 PM
 
Location: Mastic Beach
752 posts, read 1,240,973 times
Reputation: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by getmeoutofhere View Post
The Constitution and the Bill of Rights tell the government what it can and cannot do, so it applies to everyone.
it is to protect the CITIZENS of the united states of America against tyrannical government
not illegal aliens
 
Old 05-08-2010, 11:31 PM
 
Location: Purgatory (A.K.A. Dallas, Texas)
5,010 posts, read 12,814,656 times
Reputation: 2414
Quote:
Originally Posted by minesbroken View Post
you have proven that governmet agencys dont use a license as prove of legality... but that was never the argument
you cant legally get a license if you are illegal
that is the argument
having a NYS license means you are legal
you cant prove me wrong on that
that was the argument the whole time
not the tangent you decided to go on.
do you always go off on some wild tangent that you can prove yourself right on when you are wrong about something else?

But an illegal can get a license with minimal effort. So it really proves nothing other than you can pass a driving test.

And all I did was respond to your baseless claims.
 
Old 05-08-2010, 11:34 PM
 
Location: Mastic Beach
752 posts, read 1,240,973 times
Reputation: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by getmeoutofhere View Post
But an illegal can get a license with minimal effort. So it really proves nothing other than you can pass a driving test.

And all I did was respond to your baseless claims.
anyone can forge paperwork
thats not what we are talking about
if you want to get technical
I could forge a birth certificate
does that prove I'm legal?
YOU CANT LEGALLY GET A LICENSE IN NYS IF YOU ARE ILLEGAL
YOU ARE WRONG
you cant argue your way out of this one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top