U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2010, 11:18 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,646,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aehiggins View Post
no-not completely separate issues-the same!!, the most damaging force to this nation is illegal immigration and needs to be dealt with,but our leadership is weak,deaf,dumb and blind and needs to completely removed from office (local,state and federal) and replaced with god fearing,American flag waving,hetorsexual,gun toting men who are not afraid to kick you out of this country if you don't belong here.
Easy there guy: quite a few Gay posters here are viciously ANTI illegal immigration as well.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:19 PM

2,206 posts, read 2,139,789 times
I'll add...trolls have a defined psychological disorder, they have no one in their lives that agree with their ideals as they are so combative, they cannot lose! Or it would be death to their ego, so even when you agree, they MUST disagree or they would seem mediocre in their opinions, a narcissist cannot survive under such circumstances. In other words, to agree with him would mean death to him, no longer superior, no longer the controlled opinions of others, so he must ALWAYS disagree to prove superiority of intellect, which is always self defeating by their showing absolute ignorance on the highest of levels. Just think BTK.

Sorry, went off on my own little topic there, didn't I. But the OP is a troll.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:35 PM

2,206 posts, read 2,139,789 times
*Pssst...* He's reading what I posted and trying to not respond in an "agreement" manner...chuckle...

Old 05-07-2010, 11:43 PM

5,361 posts, read 7,062,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Easy there guy: quite a few Gay posters here are viciously ANTI illegal immigration as well.
Thanks!

Old 05-07-2010, 11:46 PM

841 posts, read 790,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastof50 View Post
I fought for this country in combat and youre reporting me for calling people clowns who cry about illegal immigration without addressing the far more costly 39 million Americans collecting food stamps? Ill be sure to send you some kleenex!
Recession didn't you know? Many more people on food stamps now due to high unemployment rates in the recession. A recession which has quite a lot to do with illegal immigration's effect on the economy going way back. You sure didn't pick a good time to complain about Americans on food stamps.

Old 05-08-2010, 01:28 PM

1,650 posts, read 3,367,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KsStorm View Post
Americans on food stamps? This is a big reason WHY...

In my own personal experience, I have seen MANY of my family & friends lose out to jobs that went to illegals. My own husband & son, in fact. When my ( now 22 ) son has went for jobs, SO many times the illegals got them first, due to the employer not having to cough up a REAL living wage (we're talking they can get away w/ pay them $7 here in Kansas for construction/painting etc. jobs!) Jobs that once paid $12 a decade or more ago, they pay $7, w/ NO benefits nowadays. He always came home saying "the Mexicans got it, again".

Any clue WHY there is such an unemployment problem now? These "clowns" can't survive, feed their families, on these wages. The illegals can, as they live 20 people to a 2 bedroom trailer. It's a vicious circle, w/ the only solution is to get rid of the criminals, the ILLEGAL immigrants, and penalize those paying them "under the table". Our tax dollars are giving these Illegals FREE medical, FREE education, while AMERICAN CHILDREN are having their school budgets cut so badly that the already ****-poor education system in the US is about to get MUCH worse.

These "jobs that Americans won't do" ( I knew when I saw Bush on TV saying that , we were in for a world of hurt in the good ol' USA!!!) are being STOLEN by illegals, & the federal govt. who REFUSES to do anything about it, on EITHER side, as they know they can manipulate us peons to serve their own ends.
Nothing will change until the peasants revolt. And THIS peasant has about had enough.
It is the same way in AZ. An American citizen goes to apply for work and they get turned down for even a minimum wage job due to the illegal immigration problem here. Anytime Sheriff Joe Arpaio conducts a raid on a local business, HUNDREDS of Americans show up the next day to apply for their jobs.

I have put in 1000 applications in this recession. I am willing to take any job. I have worked in many of those jobs that are now given to illegals so I have had my fair share of hard work in my life even though I have asthma. I am still willing to work hard. I have TRAVELED as far as 2000 miles away from home looking for work. We do not have enough jobs for AMERICANS. Allowing 12 million law breakers into this country makes things even worse. Even states with low unemployment numbers don't have that many jobs available due to the low population. I have looked for work in North Dakota.

And to those of you who think college graduates have it easier in this recession, well THEY DON'T. Just go over to the Work and Employment forum and you will find that out. There are engineers, teachers, IT professionals, lawyers, and even nurses who can't find jobs. I once visited an employment agency in AZ and the career counselor I spoke with told me that she is seeing a very high number of people with master's and even Ph.Ds who are out of work.

The solution is to get rid of the illegals, deport them all. Another thing we need to do is pass laws punishing employers that hire illegals. We need to also punish these people that hire illegals to "work under the table."

Old 05-08-2010, 01:34 PM

2,914 posts, read 4,158,012 times
Quote:
Sad... do you think these immigrants would come here if no jobs were available? 39 million lazy degenerate American citizens refuse to do the hard manual labor that these people do, sitting on their aszes collecting food stamps and you people say nothing about that?
Only thing I have to say, is that you must favor the illegal immigrants, based solely on this statement. Are you an illegal immigrant, too?

Old 05-08-2010, 01:35 PM

55,237 posts, read 72,472,599 times
if there were less illegals we would have living wages and would not need food stamps.
as to clowns, the best clowns are the ones out of uniform, they post on CDF all the time.

Old 05-08-2010, 01:55 PM

15 posts, read 12,406 times
Quote:
Sad... do you think these immigrants would come here if no jobs were available? 39 million lazy degenerate American citizens refuse to do the hard manual labor that these people do, sitting on their aszes collecting food stamps and you people say nothing about that?
I agree, we need to shut down all social services, starting first with the illegal aliens and the anchor babies they drop on our soil.

Your right, we need to get our house in order!

Old 05-08-2010, 02:44 PM

32,823 posts, read 30,091,418 times
Quote:
Us clowns pay taxes so US clowns have a safety net when they need it. Since we clowns pay for it we clowns do not want it to go to uneducated, peasant clowns from other Nations here sucking up we clown's hard earned money. Got it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or