Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 04:40 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,101,805 times

Advertisements

Anyone who denies that their is not an effort to conquer the Southwest is either incredibly out of touch with reality, or they are in league with the invaders (fifth columnists).

It's so obvious what's going on here that even Ray Charles could see it. Read my post about fourth generation warfare (specifically the highlighted parts) and it becomes even more obvious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2010, 04:43 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,660,340 times
there is NO reconquista mindset. thats pure propaganda from the anti's side.

as for the poll. like many, its suspect and until i have seen its methodologies section/description, i would caution quoting it.
besides we are talking about two entirely seperate groups. mexicans (in mexico) and chicano students in the US.
different ideologies, with very little interaction.

further, mexicans arent the only ones crossing the border illegally. do central americans also subscribe to this idea of entitlement based on chicano garbage writings?

the connection is not there. those dots dont connect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Didn't you read the poll taken in Mexico about how they feel about their right to be in this country because of the stolen land argument that someone posted in here? Granted, many that do cross illegally may not have that in mind first and foremost but once here they get indoctrinated into that reconquista mindset. You see it at the rallies that the pro-illegals have with their signs like" whites are here illegally" "go back to Europe, this is our land", etc.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:03 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,312,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
there is NO reconquista mindset. thats pure propaganda from the anti's side.

as for the poll. like many, its suspect and until i have seen its methodologies section/description, i would caution quoting it.
besides we are talking about two entirely seperate groups. mexicans (in mexico) and chicano students in the US.
different ideologies, with very little interaction.

further, mexicans arent the only ones crossing the border illegally. do central americans also subscribe to this idea of entitlement based on chicano garbage writings?

the connection is not there. those dots dont connect.
How can you possibly deny it after what I told you and I know you have seen the signs at the pro-illegal rallies. Reconquista does exist in this country although it may not be on a grand scale right now. There are many reconquista websites out there also some that have been posted in here.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:07 PM

there are also white seperatists groups. am i to believe that that type of incediary rhetoric will consume the rest of the nation or white population?
the rational peoples with NOT follow these idologies.

its a small group of extremists. they are a very small tiny minority.
they aint doing SQUAT!!!

Quote:
How can you possibly deny it after what I told you and I know you have seen the signs at the pro-illegal rallies. Reconquista does exist in this country although it may not be on a grand scale right now. There are many reconquista websites out there also some that have been posted in here.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:08 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,304,046 times
Quote:
there is NO reconquista mindset.
Aha-aha-aha-hahaha. Yea, right, I hear it and see it everyday. I know people who have that mindset.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:16 PM

i live in LA, around lots of brown folks. i am out in the streets of south central alot. on the bus. even around college students...

I HAVE NEVER HEARD SUCH TRIPE.

do such people believe this? im sure there are a few.
enough to start some movement?
DEF. NOT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post
Aha-aha-aha-hahaha. Yea, right, I hear it and see it everyday. I know people who have that mindset.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:25 PM

Quote:
i live in LA, around lots of brown folks. i am out in the streets of south central alot. on the bus. even around college students...

I HAVE NEVER HEARD SUCH TRIPE.

do such people believe this? im sure there are a few.
enough to start some movement?
DEF. NOT!
Hint...the movement already started decades ago and is still alive and well in the USA. It isn't tripe, it is the truth. Google "reconquista". A couple of posts back you said "there is no reconquista mindset" and now you say there are a few? Which is it? Are you denying those signs at the pro-illegal rallies to?

Old 05-10-2010, 05:28 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,304,046 times
Exactly. I love how people make generalizing statements, but then they say, "OK, it DOES happen." Don't say that it doesn't exist if it does. That's why I responded because I immediately said, "WHAT?! I've heard people talk about taking back 'Mexican land' in the USA all the time."

Old 05-10-2010, 05:35 PM

Jose Angel Gutiérrez, a political science professor and former head of the Mexican-American Studies Center at the University of Texas, Arlington, a public university. [1] Professor Gutiérrez’s speech spouts typical Reconquista rhetoric:
We remain a hunted people. Now, you think you have a destiny to fulfill in this land that historically has been ours for forty thousand years. We are a new Mestizo Nation. This is our homeland. We cannot, we will not, and we must not be made “illegal” in our homeland. We are not “immigrants” that came from another country to another country. We are migrants free to travel the length and breadth of the Americas because we belong here.

We are millions. We just have to survive. We have an aging, white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. It’s a matter of time. The explosion is in our population.
The Mexica Movement

What is known as the “Mexica Movement” is central to the Reconquista movement. From the Mexica Movement’s website, we see the identification the movement makes with ancient Aztec roots. Their basic point is that current U.S. citizens are colonialists and European imperialists who stole the land of the southwestern United States from its true owners, the Mexican races dating back untold centuries.

Old 05-10-2010, 05:44 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,435,269 times
Quote:
What bothers me is the way they are doing it via illegal immigration and anchor babies. To me that is the cowards way. They lack the cajones to fight us in a real war. They tend to forget that we paid Mexico 15 million dollars and forgave many debts for certain southwest territories. I wouldn't call that stealing.
What do you expect from those that come here by the cowardly method, coming to OUR COUNTRY "OUR" BY ILLEGAL MEANS. I don't expect cowards to act with grace and dignity, on the contrary i expect exactly what we are getting from them, a lack of concern and a disconnect to our Country, they are only using the ---- out of us, and we the people, our Government are the stupid ones, for allowing this to happen, there are things that can be done, but for some reason, seems that those in Power in the Political Scope, turns a blind eye to this terrible menace of a problem, seems to fit with their own agendas.Hmmmmmmmmm wonder why!!!!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration