U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 04:03 PM

14,307 posts, read 11,254,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondGirl123 View Post
It will end when these outragious hate crimes stop
There are hate crimes committed by and against all races/ethnicities. Latinos don't corner the market on having hate crimes committed against them. Remarks like "what's next concentration camps for Latinos?" is a total exaggeration made my someone with a victimhood mentality.

Old 05-08-2010, 04:10 PM

1,448 posts, read 2,677,884 times
Quote:
It will end when these outragious hate crimes stop
I am oppossed to illegal immigration but I dont hate illegal immigrants or minorities. Like AB said the killer should be locked up and punished to the fullest extent of the law. I always feel saddened for victims of hate crimes.

Old 05-08-2010, 05:20 PM

25 posts, read 13,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
There are hate crimes committed by and against all races/ethnicities. Latinos don't corner the market on having hate crimes committed against them. Remarks like "what's next concentration camps for Latinos?" is a total exaggeration made my someone with a victimhood mentality.
Why arent you guys this understanding when it's the other way around?

Old 05-08-2010, 05:32 PM

5,380 posts, read 7,137,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbender View Post
The other way around? You mean when someone is being racist towards a white person? We're just supposed to accept that as being part of society according to many minorities unfortunately. The big, bad white man.

Old 05-08-2010, 05:32 PM

425 posts, read 277,172 times
Quote:
unbelievable. When is all this hate gonna stop? how many more innocent people have to die?

whats next in arizona?!?!? concentration camps for brown people?
Remember Tuesdays are soylent green days. The concentration camps will be for those stupid enough to protest and get out of hand. In other words the young punks in college will probably be the first casualties.

Old 05-08-2010, 05:49 PM

1,448 posts, read 2,677,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbender View Post
The killer was wrong all the way around. He should have never let his anger get so out of contol he would kill someone. I sympathize with the victim and family members. But Arizona law needed to be implemented.

Old 05-08-2010, 06:00 PM

47,576 posts, read 59,224,046 times
Quote:
unbelievable. When is all this hate gonna stop? how many more innocent people have to die?

whats next in arizona?!?!? concentration camps for brown people?
How come not a single one of you open borders types cares about the 12 brown people killed in Juarez since Friday afternoon?

You won't do a damn thing for that country you claim to love and the thousands of people dying there. You have an agenda that is quite obvious. The destruction of the USA which you hate but whose money you adore.

Twelve killed in Juárez since Friday afternoon - El Paso Times

Old 05-08-2010, 06:06 PM

47,576 posts, read 59,224,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
I am oppossed to illegal immigration but I dont hate illegal immigrants or minorities. Like AB said the killer should be locked up and punished to the fullest extent of the law. I always feel saddened for victims of hate crimes.
The killer will be prosecuted and locked up - but look at the 2 Americans recently slaughtered in Mexico. No killer has been locked up.

And you will not see La Raza types display any outrage at all, nothing. They really don't care when it's people being killed in their own country.

Murders linked to U.S. consulate in Juárez remain unsolved - El Paso Times

No one in La Raza gives a damn. US citizens killed and the killer isn't prosecuted.

Old 05-08-2010, 06:35 PM

25 posts, read 13,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
How come not a single one of you open borders types cares about the 12 brown people killed in Juarez since Friday afternoon?

You won't do a damn thing for that country you claim to love and the thousands of people dying there. You have an agenda that is quite obvious. The destruction of the USA which you hate but whose money you adore.

Twelve killed in Juárez since Friday afternoon - El Paso Times
I'm sorry, I don't follow your "logic". Please explain why we should be more concerned with what happens in Mexico, a foreign nation, than this incident in America, in which the victim was an American?

You're kind of coming out from left field with your concern about local crime in a city of a different country. If you feel so concerned and want attention for it, you should open a thread in the Mexico forum where you can vent your fears and concerns for the people of Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. This particular thread is about a crime that happened in Arizona, USA in relation to an immigration bill. Thanks

Old 05-08-2010, 06:37 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,460,620 times
If your going to be fair about this and all hate crimes against any race, they they each have to be handled the same, the same amount of media attention, same newspaper stories, same everything, regardless of race, not just for some, and for the purpose for some others, but for each hate crime or murder, that has taken place, Seems some race make a big rip ti da, about certain races, when they are murdered, if your going to be fair, be fair for each and every race, handle them the same not just for one or 2 groups. White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, does not matter, if your are murdered because of race, the authorities, need to handle each case the same.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration