U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 05:02 PM

4,999 posts, read 3,755,541 times

Advertisements

The Arizona Immigration Law is bascially state sanctioned DWB. For those that don't know, DWB is Driving While Black. Most blacks especially men have experienced DWB. It happens when you haven't violated any moving violations, your tags and vehicle are good, you have no warrants or license issues BUT you happen to be driving in the wrong area, the wrong time, the wrong car or some combination of the three. In these cases, the police determine what wrong is, not based on any law but what you look like. The stop usually goes like this, the Officer approaches the car, asks for ID which you provide and then asks you where are you headed. Depending on the kind of person you are. You may say, none of your business, why are you asking or to the moon. The Officer will generally return the license after running you and everybody in your car but some will ask to search your vehicle. Again your response will vary depending on who you are. Some will say, go FK yourself and others will just submit to a search. While this search is taking place, youre usually sitting on the side of the road being prevented from freely going about your business while some Cop rumages through your belongings hoping to justify this unjust stop. Once the Cop realizes his hunch/profiling was again wrong, hell try and engage you in smalltalk as if youre happy that he stopped you for nothing, wasted your time and went through your stuff. That's when I usually say GFY. Hispanic Americans in Arizona get ready, because all of the above is now officially legal.

Old 05-08-2010, 05:05 PM

14,810 posts, read 13,569,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
The Arizona Immigration Law is bascially state sanctioned DWB.
Total BS.

Old 05-08-2010, 05:06 PM

442 posts, read 814,120 times
Quote:
The Arizona Immigration Law is bascially state sanctioned DWB. For those that don't know, DWB is Driving While Black. Most blacks especially men have experienced DWB. It happens when you haven't violated any moving violations, your tags and vehicle are good, you have no warrants or license issues BUT you happen to be driving in the wrong area, the wrong time, the wrong car or some combination of the three. In these cases, the police determine what wrong is, not based on any law but what you look like. The stop usually goes like this, the Officer approaches the car, asks for ID which you provide and then asks you where are you headed. Depending on the kind of person you are. You may say, none of your business, why are you asking or to the moon. The Officer will generally return the license after running you and everybody in your car but some will ask to search your vehicle. Again your response will vary depending on who you are. Some will say, go FK yourself and others will just submit to a search. While this search is taking place, youre usually sitting on the side of the road being prevented from freely going about your business while some Cop rumages through your belongings hoping to justify this unjust stop. Once the Cop realizes his hunch/profiling was again wrong, hell try and engage you in smalltalk as if youre happy that he stopped you for nothing, wasted your time and went through your stuff. That's when I usually say GFY. Hispanic Americans in Arizona get ready, because all of the above is now officially legal.
You were abused as a child weren't you??????
Someone has abused you haven't they???

BTW I get stopped all the time, I am a SWF w/children--now say what??

Old 05-08-2010, 05:08 PM

6,760 posts, read 10,189,016 times
Bad cops pull over and harrass people of all colors. I am white and have been pulled over numerous times only for the cop to bother me for a while and then suddenly just let me drive off without ever giving me a good reason why I was pulled over and harass.

The difference is, I don't whine about it. It should really be WWB, whining while black.

http://elev8.com/files/2009/11/Black_baby_crying.jpg (broken link)

Old 05-08-2010, 05:11 PM

LOL..I see you guys really hate hearing the truth, to the point that'll you'll overlook the thing that conservatives are most afraid of, the police harassing you..Too funny.

Old 05-08-2010, 05:15 PM

442 posts, read 814,120 times
Quote:
LOL..I see you guys really hate hearing the truth, to the point that'll you'll overlook the thing that conservatives are most afraid of, the police harassing you..Too funny.
DUDE...you can't read now---I get stopped all the time I see more than the yo needs unfrozen.

Old 05-08-2010, 05:17 PM

6,760 posts, read 10,189,016 times
Quote:
Who said anything about overlooking it?

Lets try this again. There are some bad cops out there. They mess with people. Most of the bad cops mess with people of all races. Black people whine about it because they have been convinced they are the only ones, which they are clearly not, and ignore it when it happens to anyone besides black people.

Bad cops have likely already been bothering hispanics, blacks and whites in Arizona. The law will not change that. The law does NOTHING EXCEPT give the state the right to enforce federal law that has been on the books for decades.

But go ahead and stick your head in the sand to the truth if you wish...

Old 05-08-2010, 05:21 PM

So, we've established that we have bad cops. If so, why is it a good idea to give those cops the cover of a state sanctioned law? For one second, put you're vile hatred down and think.

Old 05-08-2010, 05:29 PM

7,046 posts, read 6,174,864 times
Quote:
So, we've established that we have bad cops. If so, why is it a good idea to give those cops the cover of a state sanctioned law? For one second, put you're vile hatred down and think.
what i think is you are a TROLL. if you dont like our laws move to another country of your liking

Old 05-08-2010, 05:39 PM

2,179 posts, read 1,671,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
what i think is you are a TROLL. if you dont like our laws move to another country of your liking
parfleche !!! ... ... Amen To That !

And the damn sooner the better ! Thanks / Old Sgt. Lamar
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration