U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 09:51 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,858,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KsStorm View Post
Pretty darn funny to me. I MIGHT be worried if foreigners from a country that actually got together and built a strong, successful country were threatening the US. But from a country whose people abandon it & cowardly sneak into another to whine,stomp their feet & beg to get their way... ahhh, not so much!
True - but keep in mind their country doesn't pay them to have babies, doesn't give them food stamps, completely free health care, free babysitting services at Head Starts or any of that.

There's nothing for them to protest in their own country. Their own country has low unemployment rates but you do have to work for a living there.

What will happen is when our governments don't come through for them. When the food stamps don't show up on time, when the free electricity is cut off, or they're told that college can't be totally free for them any more. Then the riots will begin, they will be in revolution mode the day that happens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2010, 12:06 PM

13,073 posts, read 21,223,552 times
And finally, a name for that monster in the video. He is a proud anti-semite pervert according to this:

American Power: Ron Gochez, Anti-Semitic Social Justice Teacher and Reconquista Activist, Connects With Underage Student Hotties on MySpace

It's funny that he quickly wiped his myspace page clean and set it to private once word got out about his antics. God bless the internet and screen shots.

Old 05-11-2010, 02:36 PM

719 posts, read 847,263 times
So exactly what is a revolution? I thought a mass invasion across America's borders by millions of non-citizens who then steal jobs, identities and resources was a revolution already.

Old 05-11-2010, 03:26 PM

32,937 posts, read 30,188,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwumpus View Post
So exactly what is a revolution? I thought a mass invasion across America's borders by millions of non-citizens who then steal jobs, identities and resources was a revolution already.
That describes a hostile take-over if I've ever seen one.

Old 05-11-2010, 07:40 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,472,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
That describes a hostile take-over if I've ever seen one.

A nation of sheep will be governed by wolves . ' Forgot who said it ' .

Not a hostile takeover, it has been handed to them by the complacentcy and ignorance of Americans .

We will get the nation we deserve now . We could have stopped it easily long ago with ballots, now even bullets won't help us . It's too late and too little paying attention . I will not get involved anymore thats for sure .

Old 05-11-2010, 07:56 PM

706 posts, read 797,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
A nation of sheep will be governed by wolves . ' Forgot who said it ' .

Not a hostile takeover, it has been handed to them by the complacentcy and ignorance of Americans .

We will get the nation we deserve now . We could have stopped it easily long ago with ballots, now even bullets won't help us . It's too late and too little paying attention . I will not get involved anymore thats for sure .
Pappy, While I tend to agree with Your assessment of the situation (especially the complancency part ) I still hold out some hope.Wars are neither won, nor lost, with a single battle. Illegal aliens are one phase of the battle, and a major test for people to overcome. Now is no time to give up......we're gonna need the likes of You to help win this one.

Hope You stick around.

Borderlord.

Old 05-11-2010, 09:29 PM

608 posts, read 792,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by borderlord View Post
Pappy, While I tend to agree with Your assessment of the situation (especially the complancency part ) I still hold out some hope.Wars are neither won, nor lost, with a single battle. Illegal aliens are one phase of the battle, and a major test for people to overcome. Now is no time to give up......we're gonna need the likes of You to help win this one.

Hope You stick around.

Borderlord.

Agreed. It's time to stick a boot in the a$$ of Mexico and retake our country! No longer am I, or millions of other concerned US citizens willing to be walked on by the illegals, their supporters, or our weak federal government for the sake of keeping a criminal minority content. Bring forth your pathetic revolution if you will illegals!

Old 05-11-2010, 09:49 PM

86,093 posts, read 70,086,609 times
They should revolt in their own country for change to benefit them so they can stay and live in their own country.

Old 05-12-2010, 06:39 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,472,378 times
Last time I was protesting so called Amercians were driving by calling us names, one even called the police on me for walking by with a sign that said " Hire Americans "!

In other cities were attacked and stomped in the streets by white thugs 'SEIU '.

America is finished,imo. We took the terrorist off the list and put our military and Americans on it . We sat back and allowed our n-hhods to be invaded by illegals and other non assimulating immigrants . Our taxes go to care for welfare for foreigners, both illegal and legal who abuse our system . Some have several wives and dozens of kids all on welfare 'google it '.

Far as the immigrants who come here support their families , obey laws and join our society they are welcome .

Old 05-12-2010, 10:51 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,019,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwumpus View Post
no........the revolution would be if the Mexicas were revolting against THEIR ON GOVERNMENT,
our situation with them is an INVASION...............big difference
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or