Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 01:19 PM

1,787 posts, read 3,850,129 times

Advertisements

From another BB I go to:
Quote:
Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests.
Let's say I break into your house.
Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave.
But I say, "I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors.
I've done all the things you don't like to do.
I'm hard-working and honest (except for when I broke into your house).
According to the protesters:

· You are Required to let me stay in your house
· You are Required to add me to your family's insurance plan
· You are Required to Educate my kids
· You are Required to Provide other benefits to me and to my family
(my husband will do all of your yard work because he is also hard-working and honest, except for that breaking in part).

If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my RIGHT to be there.

It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself.
I'm a hard-working and honest, person, except for well, you know, I did break into your house.

And what a deal it is for me!!!
I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of cold, uncaring, selfish, prejudiced, and bigoted behavior.
Oh yeah,
I DEMAND that you to learn MY LANGUAGE!!!
so you can communicate with me.

Old 06-15-2007, 01:28 PM

1,833 posts, read 6,426,798 times
If you break into my house, I'm shooting you, because it's legal in my state to do that. A lesson the Federal Government could learn.

Old 06-15-2007, 01:28 PM

233 posts, read 439,869 times
Default And the first meal you got in my house

would be lead from the 380 you meet at the door when you break in! Maybe putting it in this language will make them take note but I kind of doubt it. You try to rob my house and you get what the last guy did!

PS Points for you Davart!

Old 06-15-2007, 01:32 PM

1,394 posts, read 2,770,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davart View Post
If you break into my house, I'm shooting you, because it's legal in my state to do that. A lesson the Federal Government could learn.
It's leagal to shoot in my state too...

Old 06-15-2007, 03:42 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davart View Post
I love it!

Old 06-15-2007, 07:44 PM

398 posts, read 1,409,608 times
I've been thinking about the same damn thing from a long long time...it is legal to shoot in FL too...wouldn't be reasonable to defend our "house" (country) the sme way if it is being invaded and stolen???

We must stop this bill!!! The president is putting all his effort and pressure over the congress to pass it. Let's put double pressure over the congress! double effort!!

Old 06-16-2007, 03:35 AM

2,433 posts, read 6,677,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chele123 View Post
From another BB I go to:
Absolutely Great Post Chele! Sums it up the situation perfectly.

Old 06-16-2007, 08:13 AM

1,833 posts, read 6,426,798 times
I don't condone violence, BUT if 20 people try to cross the boarder illegally and they all end up face down in the dirt. That next 20 will think twice before trying it.
There are many countries that will do just that if you try to sneak across their boarder. I do believe Mexico has been known to do that on their southern boarder.

Old 06-16-2007, 07:25 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
I don't believe in violence either, but I don't think shooting a few in the a$$ will stop others from coming. They just keep invading and invading.

Old 06-17-2007, 12:34 AM

398 posts, read 1,409,608 times
I have to say the truth, and admit that I believe in violence. I don't like to start it, but a violent act interpretation is up to the victim. If somebody brake one of my windows during the night and comes in, I SHOOT HIM ENOUGH TOM AKE SURE HE IS FRIED! and will do the same with each who do the same. And that's why is LEGAL to do it in many states! because we know by logic how to proceed! Crossing the border IT IS A VIOLENT ACT. You are sayin "don't cross over here; it's illegal" and they cross; you say "you gotta go back; you don't have authorization to be here" and they keep coming and staying. Of course those are hostile violent actions. And believe me that I would not have a single problem shooting every single one of them in the border. If with the first 20 they don't learn, I do the same with the next 100; if they still keep going, well, it is declared war and let's see who wins.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration