U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 11:19 AM

20,293 posts, read 11,503,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
I laid awake all night crying for this poor girl. NOT !
You are heartless.
This Girl has spent her entire life cheating our systems. She was careful in everything she did. She has worked hard to take advantage of all our social services. Just when its about to pay off the greedy banks slam the door in her face. She studied for nothing. Damn the humanity of it all.
Seriously though.
All she need do is self deport and apply to enter legally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2010, 11:19 AM

13,050 posts, read 6,391,882 times
So...just why should we be giving loans to CRIMINALS? I must have missed something.

Old 05-18-2010, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
So...just why should we be giving loans to CRIMINALS? I must have missed something.
Oh another heartless poster.
We educate felons in prison everyday don't we? Even convicted murderers and rapists. Even scum that has life in prison and no hope for parole.
We might as well say to the world send us you poor your masses and allow us to educate them for free. We owe it to you anyway.

Old 05-18-2010, 11:38 AM

9,758 posts, read 13,824,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
You are heartless.
This Girl has spent her entire life cheating our systems. She was careful in everything she did. She has worked hard to take advantage of all our social services. Just when its about to pay off the greedy banks slam the door in her face. She studied for nothing. Damn the humanity of it all.
Seriously though.
Don't they have universities in Mexico? Why can't she get her education in her home country?

(rhetorical questions)

Old 05-18-2010, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Don't they have universities in Mexico? Why can't she get her education in her home country?

(rhetorical questions)
Oh come now. Have you ever heard of any famous Universities outside of the USA???? LOL One would think that we are the only nation capable of higher education the way these illegals and their supporters cry.

Old 05-18-2010, 11:50 AM

76 posts, read 43,006 times
Some said "...she is a Straight A students, our future..." what 4.09 on the lousy classes? I can get 4.0 by taking arts, health science, history, easy classes.... Some people are crying: "oh she's going to Berkeley.." NO WAY. Seriously, Political science is the major have the easiest admission in many UC schools and other. 90% of the people I know graduated with this major will never have career in it. They will end up doing something else. What's a waste of tax dollars.

None of the articles about this issue mention her real education and the fact political science is the ticket to many schools.

DEPORT HER NOW. THERE ARE AMERICAN CITIZEN CHILDREN WANT TO HAVE A LOAN FOR EDU TOO.

Last edited by ph0ngvu; 05-18-2010 at 12:27 PM..

Old 05-18-2010, 11:55 AM

76 posts, read 43,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
You are heartless.
Seriously though.
You are funny. Have you ever see a criminal goes out and announce to the world they are a criminal? or if you can find a self deport illegal immigrant then the pig will know how to climb the tree.

There are many and many people who want to start/continue their Education here waiting to get in on the proper channel. We do not need her.

Old 05-18-2010, 12:14 PM

1,213 posts, read 958,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Don't forget that the radical left marxist amnesty democratic party just NATIONALIZED the student loan program. So how long until this illegal alien future democratic voter if amnestied criminal Dreamie gets a student loan from our marxist controlled fed gov? Transforming America one outrage after another outrage.

Old 05-18-2010, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph0ngvu View Post
You are funny. Have you ever see a criminal goes out and announce to the world they are a criminal? or if you can find a self deport illegal immigrant then the pig will know how to climb the tree.

There are many and many people who want to start/continue their Education here waiting to get in on the proper channel. We do not need her.
Thank you for the post. I find it amazing how far these dreamies will go to paint themselves as the victim. No mention of the many laws they have broken. No mention that there are options. No mention or an apology for screwing the system. No just give me more you owe me.

Old 05-18-2010, 01:40 PM

50,066 posts, read 42,457,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
Don't forget that the radical left marxist amnesty democratic party just NATIONALIZED the student loan program. So how long until this illegal alien future democratic voter if amnestied criminal Dreamie gets a student loan from our marxist controlled fed gov? Transforming America one outrage after another outrage.
I can look back on the days when our oldest was about to enter college. She tried to get a low interest student loan but didn't qualify, why? Because we made too much money. No, we were not poor, but we were barely middle class at the time,we had 2 other kids, one that had special needs, and could barely afford college. Of course we were not minority either....No one wrote about us and how sad it was our daughter didn't quality. How did we handle this? I went back to work, our daughter worked all the time she was in college and finally the last year we took her off our income tax so she would qualify for a low interest loan. I might add she managed to join a sorority, keep her grades up and graduate in 4 years, she also got a real estate license at 19..If you want an education, you will get it.

Nita
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration