Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 05:57 PM

18,135 posts, read 15,548,278 times

Advertisements

It would seem that Mexico feels they have a right to dictate our immigration policy to us. That we should just throw open our borders in the south and let the hordes come streaming across at will. It also seems that some Americans feel this should be allowed as well, for whatever touchy feely reason it is that infects them. The illegals can cram their indignation at the AZ law, as far as I'm concerned, as can the flaming lib/pros, the Mexican govt, and the Obama administration. My home state is hard hit with the illegal problem too, and I sincerely hope we follow suit and match AZ's proactive measure to stop the problem. I amke NO apology for feeling this way, my rage is NOT race based, however I am sick to death of these hordes of Mexican flag waving douch bags screaming about their 'rights'. Rights!? What bloody rights?! What entitles these law breaking, American hating, cretins to 'rights' in a country they are not even citizens of? What type of twisted thinking could support this viewpoint? I am all for putting big agriculture, construction, and whatever other fields of work that have fostered this entitlement mentallity on notice that they will be hiring US CITIZENS from this point forth, letting illeagl;s know the free ride to health care, education, and employment is OVER and getting OUR people back to work. And trust me, Americans WILL do this work, I am tired of the limp member argument that the illegals are the only ones willing to do certain types of work. That dog won't hunt no more. Neither will grocery prices, or anything else for that matter, balloon out of control because Americans are doing the work. Mexico can worry about their own citizens on their own side of the bloody border, and quit being the worlds biggest PARASITE on the world biggest dogs back!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2010, 06:03 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,323,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoxkeeper View Post
MEXICO IS ANGRY ! Three cheers for Arizona

The shoe is on the other foot and the Mexicans from the State of Sonora , Mexico don't like it. Can you believe the nerve of these people? It's almost funny. The State of Sonora is angry at the influx of Mexicans into Mexico . Nine state legislators from the Mexican State of Sonora traveled to Tucson to complain about Arizona 's new employer crackdown on illegals from Mexico .

It seems that many Mexican illegals are returning to their hometowns and the officials in the Sonora state government are ticked off.

A delegation of nine state legislators from Sonora was in Tucson on Tuesday to state that Arizona 's new Employer Sanctions Law will have a devastating effect on the Mexican state.

At a news conference, the legislators said that Sonora, - Arizona's southern neighbor, - made up of mostly small towns, - cannot handle the demand for housing, jobs and schools that it will face as Mexican workers return to their hometowns from the USA without jobs or money.

The new Arizona law punishes Arizona employers who knowingly hire individuals without valid legal documents to work in the United States . Penalties include suspension of, or loss of, their business license.

The Mexican legislators are angry because their own citizens are returning to their hometowns, placing a burden on their state government. 'How can Arizona pass a law like this?' asked Mexican Rep Leticia Amparano-Gamez, who represents Nogales .

'There is not one person living in Sonora who does not have a friend or relative working in Arizona ,' she said, speaking in Spanish. 'Mexico is not prepared for this, for the tremendous problems it will face as more and more Mexicans working in Arizona and who were sending money to their families return to their home-towns in Sonora without jobs,' she said. 'We are one family, socially and economically,' she said of the people of Sonora and Arizona .

Wrong!

The United States is a sovereign nation, not a subsidiary of Mexico , and its taxpayers are not responsible for the welfare of Mexico 's citizens.

It's time for the Mexican government, and its citizens, to stop feeding like a parasite off the United States and to start taking care of its own needs.

Too bad that other states within the USA don't pass a law just like that passed by Arizona .

Maybe that's the answer, since our own Congress will do nothing!

Here are some new Immigration Laws to consider:

(Read to the end or you will miss the special message!)

1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
3.. All government business will be conducted in our language.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
9. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted and when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.

Do these new immigration laws sound a bit too strict to you?

For your information … the above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO !

Hip Hip HOORAY!!!!

Hip Hip HOORAY!!!!

Hip Hip HOORAY!!!!

Old 05-19-2010, 06:11 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,393,947 times
Ask me if i care about what Mexico thinks. Not, they sure have there nerve, our Country is being invaded by their Citizens, because they don't give a damn about them, and they have the nerve to tell us what they think, something very wrong with this picture. Any one in Power who gives them the time of day, has mental problems.

Old 05-19-2010, 06:22 PM

18,135 posts, read 15,548,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Ask me if i care about what Mexico thinks. Not, they sure have there nerve, our Country is being invaded by their Citizens, because they don't give a damn about them, and they have the nerve to tell us what they think, something very wrong with this picture. Any one in Power who gives them the time of day, has mental problems.
Truthfully, I am highly surprised that Obama did not physically, get down on his knees and lick Calderones shoes at the White House today. Everything he said was equivalent to doing just that, hell, why not just do it already! In the end, it is the American people who will make it abundantly clear we are FED UP with being covered in ticks and fleas. Time to give the dog a bath

Old 05-19-2010, 06:25 PM

2,847 posts, read 2,494,549 times
this link is for those that do not want illegals coming in to our country.

Welcome to Jim Gilchrist's Minuteman Project Patriots Protecting America

Old 05-19-2010, 06:31 PM

10,138 posts, read 15,968,306 times
Who cares if Mexico is angry. What we regulate here in the USA is none of their business. Obviously their people want to escape and come here for a reason... says a lot about Mexico, doesn't it? (Not trying to offend anyone who is Mexican, just stating my mind)

Old 05-19-2010, 06:33 PM

1,028 posts, read 2,331,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoxkeeper View Post
MEXICO IS ANGRY ! Three cheers for Arizona

The shoe is on the other foot and the Mexicans from the State of Sonora , Mexico don't like it. Can you believe the nerve of these people? It's almost funny. The State of Sonora is angry at the influx of Mexicans into Mexico . Nine state legislators from the Mexican State of Sonora traveled to Tucson to complain about Arizona 's new employer crackdown on illegals from Mexico .

It seems that many Mexican illegals are returning to their hometowns and the officials in the Sonora state government are ticked off.

A delegation of nine state legislators from Sonora was in Tucson on Tuesday to state that Arizona 's new Employer Sanctions Law will have a devastating effect on the Mexican state.

At a news conference, the legislators said that Sonora, - Arizona's southern neighbor, - made up of mostly small towns, - cannot handle the demand for housing, jobs and schools that it will face as Mexican workers return to their hometowns from the USA without jobs or money.

The new Arizona law punishes Arizona employers who knowingly hire individuals without valid legal documents to work in the United States . Penalties include suspension of, or loss of, their business license.

The Mexican legislators are angry because their own citizens are returning to their hometowns, placing a burden on their state government. 'How can Arizona pass a law like this?' asked Mexican Rep Leticia Amparano-Gamez, who represents Nogales .

'There is not one person living in Sonora who does not have a friend or relative working in Arizona ,' she said, speaking in Spanish. 'Mexico is not prepared for this, for the tremendous problems it will face as more and more Mexicans working in Arizona and who were sending money to their families return to their home-towns in Sonora without jobs,' she said. 'We are one family, socially and economically,' she said of the people of Sonora and Arizona .

Wrong!

The United States is a sovereign nation, not a subsidiary of Mexico , and its taxpayers are not responsible for the welfare of Mexico 's citizens.

It's time for the Mexican government, and its citizens, to stop feeding like a parasite off the United States and to start taking care of its own needs.

Too bad that other states within the USA don't pass a law just like that passed by Arizona .

Maybe that's the answer, since our own Congress will do nothing!

Here are some new Immigration Laws to consider:

(Read to the end or you will miss the special message!)

1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
3.. All government business will be conducted in our language.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
9. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted and when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.

Do these new immigration laws sound a bit too strict to you?

For your information … the above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO !
Is there a citation (news reports, etc) for the claims in this post (i.e. Sonora angry at Mexicans returning to Mexico)?

Old 05-19-2010, 06:36 PM

295 posts, read 319,330 times
The White man went WEST when Gold was found and like all people, Mexicans are coming here to WORK!
If you take the young American youth of today, they are lazy but the young Mexicans and other Latinos come here and they WORK,...I give them credit for that!

Old 05-19-2010, 06:39 PM

8,548 posts, read 10,071,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stars&bars View Post
The White man went WEST when Gold was found and like all people, Mexicans are coming here to WORK!
If you take the young American youth of today, they are lazy but the young Mexicans and other Latinos come here and they WORK,...I give them credit for that!
Not true for some that I know...nice generalization though.

Old 05-19-2010, 06:42 PM

295 posts, read 319,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmShahi View Post
Who cares if Mexico is angry. What we regulate here in the USA is none of their business. Obviously their people want to escape and come here for a reason... says a lot about Mexico, doesn't it? (Not trying to offend anyone who is Mexican, just stating my mind)
What we Americans should do is complain to the PRIVILAGED WEALTHY COMPANIES and their OWNERS who hire ILLEGAL CITIZENS to work for them and they sure as hell know who they are hiring!!!

Mexico is a beatiful country and they love all Americans but if any person sees a desire to fullful their dream of working and making money to support their family, then go where the jobs and oppurtunities are...COMMON SENSE!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration