Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2010, 05:16 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,842,361 times

Advertisements

Excellent! I was waiting for the fall out! Go, Texans!!!!

Go, Hood County!!!

Quote:
Texans Strike Back at Austin over Arizona Boycott

Randy Shelton, chairman of the Hood County Republican Party in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area, announced over the weekend that he had contacted Mayor Leffingwell to say that the North Texas political group would no longer be doing any business with the City of Austin.
http://austinist.com/2010/05/19/texa...tin_over_a.php
Go, Odessa!!!

Quote:
BOYCOTT AUSTIN, TEXAS NOW!

Fellow Texans/Americans,

I call upon you, to take a look at what has happened, right here, in the great state of Texas. The voice of the few, in Austin, Texas, have taken matters into their own hands, by slandering the Arizona Legislation, against Illegal Immigration and voting unanimously of a boycott of Arizona. The exact words of federal law are written in the Arizona Legislation! How dare they ignore the voices and wishes of Texans!
Home Page
Go, Burleson County!!!!

Quote:
"You discriminate against the great people of Arizona and against federal law being enforced by the great state of Arizona, through their own state law! Prepare to have the favor of a boycott returned against Austin," Burleson Tea Party Chairman Angela Cox said.

http://news8austin.com/content/headl...ott-of-arizona
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2010, 05:20 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,415,942 times
Each new day, the tide is turning, the issue is coming to a head. The pressure has been mounting and I see something happening soon. Soon the US will be able to pop the zit known as illegal immigration.

Old 05-19-2010, 05:27 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
This nonesense is all so unnecessary, if only those in Power would have done something about this illegal problem, way before now, right now they are invading our SPACE. All States have the same exact Power to do as Arizona has, but in my STATE OF LA LA LAND, TOO MANY SMALL MINDED MORONS, WITH STICKS UP THEIR --- Who think, they have all the answers, Wait! i mean no answers or results at all. All those who are in Power in my State, need their ----- voted out like now, but too many morons as i have stated, if they don't undesrstand the scope of the problems we have with illegals, they can't understand anything. We should have followed Arizona's Lead, and i for one am embaressed by the Stupidity, and ignorant rash behavior, by those in Power in my State. Antonio, needs to go, infact in my State, start with PELOSI, AND WORK YOUR WAY DOWN.

Old 05-19-2010, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Each new day, the tide is turning, the issue is coming to a head. The pressure has been mounting and I see something happening soon. Soon the US will be able to pop the zit known as illegal immigration.
I read this blog by Duke Machado. It asks the question, are we ready for what will happen when we have to fight the Drug Cartel? It is sobering, because I know this is going to be true.
Quote:
Our Future : Border Wars, Drug Lords and Extreme Violence

Duke Machado's Blog - GOPisforme.com (http://gopisforme.ning.com/profiles/blog/list?user=0hkknir44dnn7 - broken link)

(http://gopisforme.ning.com/profile/DukeMachado - broken link)

Old 05-19-2010, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
This nonsense is all so unnecessary, if only those in Power would have done something about this illegal problem, way before now, right now they are invading our SPACE. All States have the same exact Power to do as Arizona has, but in my STATE OF LA LA LAND, TOO MANY SMALL MINDED MORONS, WITH STICKS UP THEIR --- Who think, they have all the answers, Wait! i mean no answers or results at all. All those who are in Power in my State, need their ----- voted out like now, but too many morons as i have stated, if they don't understand the scope of the problems we have with illegals, they can't understand anything. We should have followed Arizona's Lead, and I for one am embarrassed by the Stupidity, and ignorant rash behavior, by those in Power in my State. Antonio, needs to go, in fact in my State, start with PELOSI, AND WORK YOUR WAY DOWN.
Yes, this should have been taken care of a looooong time ago!!

It's purely political, which includes the financial aspect for businesses who think they are saving by hiring cheap labor. The cost of funding all the freebies, i.e., medical, education, etc., is not making it cheap at all! It's costing us - big time!

Old 05-19-2010, 06:26 PM

2,205 posts, read 2,535,465 times
Time to rise and shine, America...

Old 05-19-2010, 06:29 PM

10,138 posts, read 16,032,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Excellent! I was waiting for the fall out! Go, Texans!!!!

Go, Hood County!!!

Go, Odessa!!!

Go, Burleson County!!!!
When did Texas start caring about what other states did?

Come on, I hate how Texas is changing so fast... miss the good old days.

Old 05-19-2010, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmShahi View Post
When did Texas start caring about what other states did?

Come on, I hate how Texas is changing so fast... miss the good old days.
The good old days?! What do you mean? We still know how to kick that saloon door open and start shooting!!! LOL!

Don't Mess With Texas!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration