Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 12:29 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,462,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRinSM View Post
that is the most ridiculous thing i've read in a while.
Yeah. You don't find dialog like that in the Dick and Jane beginning readers.

Old 05-20-2010, 12:53 PM

457 posts, read 1,182,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifeshadower View Post

Where's the protection for US citizens like me? I don't look any different from illegal Filipino immigrants, or legal Filipino immigrants. Don't think about the illegals for one second; how about American citizens?

Just food for thought.
Don't be ridiculous. I doubt you are out committing crimes so you would never be questioned on your legal status. Plus, you live in California where they are not against illegal immigrants deteriorating our society.

People like your family should be the immigrants we allow into this country. I would not be against making it easier for people who are worthwhile to this country. Low skill / illiterate people are a dime a dozen now days and we don't need them.

I know this is the internet and not to be taken seriously but it just shows how are society is truly crumbling. We are being destroyed by the insanity of our own citizens.

Old 05-20-2010, 12:55 PM

3,727 posts, read 6,220,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
Obviously illegal woman? Get out of here. You don't know that for a fact. All you had were presuppositions and stereotypes.
Tell you what, I enjoy a good wager. Lets you and I stroll around my area and I will attempt to identify illegals after a brief observation. For every time I am correct you pay me $1. For each time I am wrong, you get $10. Bet?

Old 05-20-2010, 01:12 PM

282 posts, read 382,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think About It! View Post
Don't be ridiculous. I doubt you are out committing crimes so you would never be questioned on your legal status. Plus, you live in California where they are not against illegal immigrants deteriorating our society.

People like your family should be the immigrants we allow into this country. I would not be against making it easier for people who are worthwhile to this country. Low skill / illiterate people are a dime a dozen now days and we don't need them.

I know this is the internet and not to be taken seriously but it just shows how are society is truly crumbling. We are being destroyed by the insanity of our own citizens.
Huh? The law gives them the authority to question you even if you're doing nothing wrong. Based on looks. It's not about committing crimes, it's about going up to random people based on "illegal" looks.

Old 05-20-2010, 01:24 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,967,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakland Uptown View Post
Huh? The law gives them the authority to question you even if you're doing nothing wrong. Based on looks. It's not about committing crimes, it's about going up to random people based on "illegal" looks.
Well, well, well. Another leftie that hasn't read the bill. No you CANNOT be asked for ID unless you are doing something suspect. It is NOT base on looks alone.

It really is a mental illness........

Old 05-20-2010, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Well, well, well. Another leftie that hasn't read the bill. No you CANNOT be asked for ID unless you are doing something suspect. It is NOT base on looks alone.

It really is a mental illness........
Well Well well, another wing nut that thinks police won't find any reason to call something suspicious. Yeah the Police never do that, I guess it is a mental disease that right wing white males think discrimination is a myth.

Old 05-20-2010, 03:14 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,462,837 times
Quote:
Well Well well, another wing nut that thinks police won't find any reason to call something suspicious. Yeah the Police never do that, I guess it is a mental disease that right wing white males think discrimination is a myth.
And a left-wing myth and paranoia that persons of all colors think the cops are out to get them. It's a great excuse to act badly and try to dismiss it.

When I was a cop I went where the crimes were being committed, often in the barrios and ghettos, but regardless of color. Breaking the law comes in all shades!

Old 05-20-2010, 03:24 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,967,439 times
Quote:
Well, well, well. Another cop-hating leftie. Just like your liar-in-chief, you assume every cop hates minorities (remember the Harvard professor?) and would rather lie about what you believe rather than read the actual bill so you can speak the truth.

I wouldn't know about what white males think, since I'm not one. But I do know that there is discrimination - it's called affirmative action. Something my white brother has been a victim of REPEATEDLY.

Old 05-20-2010, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
And a left-wing myth and paranoia that persons of all colors think the cops are out to get them. It's a great excuse to act badly and try to dismiss it.

When I was a cop I went where the crimes were being committed, often in the barrios and ghettos, but regardless of color. Breaking the law comes in all shades!
Excuse? Yeah I'm sure Doctors and Lawyers Like Mayor Willie Brown were making excuses when getting harassed by the police. What people like you don't understand is that most people don't break the law. So for you to accuse everybody who is being harassed by a cop as just not behaving is BS.

Old 05-20-2010, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Well, well, well. Another cop-hating leftie. Just like your liar-in-chief, you assume every cop hates minorities (remember the Harvard professor?) and would rather lie about what you believe rather than read the actual bill so you can speak the truth.

I wouldn't know about what white males think, since I'm not one. But I do know that there is discrimination - it's called affirmative action. Something my white brother has been a victim of REPEATEDLY.
Yeah I'm a cop hater because I don't agree with harassment from police. Yeah that makes sense.

Nice try, I've seen your post on the Politics forum, you're a stormfront member. You're white and female , LOL at affirmative action being racist when White females are the biggest beneficiaries. You're not very bright , then again racists aren't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration