Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 04:05 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,346,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkins Well View Post
Pay a fine and get to the back of the line, but let the child live the American Dream.

No thanks- deport and ban for life. Send the anchor baby with her
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2010, 05:47 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,562,484 times
Of course it was staged. Their other strategies didn’t work, so now they’re digging even deeper into their dirty bag of tricks by using innocent children. It’s despicable. While I feel for the children, it doesn’t change my opinion of illegal immigration.

Old 05-20-2010, 05:55 AM

50,288 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Pay a fine and get to the back of the line, but let the child live the American Dream.
How long can the US substain the half million or so it takes to raise these kids for free?

That's the whole reason for the uproar right there on the screen. WE are raising their kids!

If I have to financially support these kids can I at least name one?

Old 05-20-2010, 05:55 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,562,484 times
Quote:
Shouldn’t the “back of the line” be in their country of origin behind the millions who are playing by the rules? How can they be in the back of the line if they are already here enjoying what others (waiting in foreign lands) can only hope to one day experience?

Should the children of embezzlers get a free $50,000 money market account from the employer? Why should the children of illegal aliens be entitled to the “American Dream” simply because their parents chose to violate our laws?

Old 05-20-2010, 07:15 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Shouldn’t the “back of the line” be in their country of origin behind the millions who are playing by the rules? How can they be in the back of the line if they are already here enjoying what others (waiting in foreign lands) can only hope to one day experience?

Should the children of embezzlers get a free $50,000 money market account from the employer? Why should the children of illegal aliens be entitled to the “American Dream” simply because their parents chose to violate our laws?
Exactly. Every legal applicant must do it from their own country.
These illegals make me sick with their demands for special rights.

Old 05-20-2010, 08:25 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,536,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fopt65 View Post
Yeah, just like Auntie Obama was.

Don't worry kid, you'll probably get free housing, welfare, and health insurance now just like Auntie.
She probably already does.

Old 05-20-2010, 08:30 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desli View Post
That is EXACTLY what is happening . . . they're teaching them to hate and blame the white man, they practically give kids a script to follow, they trot them out in protests with signs and banners . . . the kids now are not only a direct link to freebies for the adults, they're now pawns in their protests and their lowly ploys for pity and sympathy . . . it's DISGUSTING.

So this child admits that her mother does not have papers . . . then immediately after that little meeting, the school authorities should have provided the mother's name to Michelle who then, in turn, should have given the info to the feds who SHOULD, as this is being written, be preparing to deport the mother, the girl (unless she's an anchor and gets to continue to sponge), and everyone else in the family who doesn't have "papers".

And IF the WIFE of the POTUS did NOT act on that direct information provided to her, then SHE is guilty of aiding and abetting criminals.
Should have, Could have, Would have NOT. Don't expect anyone to be turned in by Michelle, or our current President, they don't see illegals as a problem.

Old 05-20-2010, 08:30 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,536,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I do not support illegals and feel they should be deported asap but I do admit I feel sorry for the kids. They're so innocent in all of this and have no idea of what their parents did. It does suck. I just wish this didnt have to happen at all.
This little girl obviously knows EXACTLY what her parents did, she admitted they are here illegally with the spin of the BIG BAD USA going to throw her criminal mother out! I am disgusted with her parents for dragging children into their mess and even more disgusted politicians use them for political gain. A clear message needs to be sent to all. Deport the parents as well as the kids so this nonsense stops. No more citizenship by birth. Clear, swift decisive measures need to be enacted to STOP situations such as this. Then EVERYONE will think twice before entering and allowing illegal entry.

I am sick and tired of hearing "but what do we do with all those already here?" Not my problem. They should not be here. Not their kids, not their grandmothers, nor brothers, uncles, etc. Why is this even a discussion?

Last edited by getout; 05-20-2010 at 08:43 AM..

Old 05-20-2010, 11:54 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times
Children are much smarter than most people give them credit for, so I think this was planned. If Mommy knew that The First Lady was going to visit and her immigration status might pose a threat to her family, she would have warned her daughter NOT to mention "Mommy doesn't have papers." It was all staged.

By the way, anyone can go through my posts and see I voted for Obama and even worked for the local field office. I just hope if "Mommy" doesn't have papers, she has some kind of work visa and is paying taxes.

Old 05-20-2010, 02:06 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,000,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Children are much smarter than most people give them credit for, so I think this was planned. If Mommy knew that The First Lady was going to visit and her immigration status might pose a threat to her family, she would have warned her daughter NOT to mention "Mommy doesn't have papers." It was all staged.

By the way, anyone can go through my posts and see I voted for Obama and even worked for the local field office. I just hope if "Mommy" doesn't have papers, she has some kind of work visa and is paying taxes.
Amen, I even drove to New Mexico, the nearest swing state to campaign of Pres Obama in October. I strongly disagree with him on this issue mainly b/c I worked in the health insurance field in so cal and saw close up how the system is abused by the immigrants and catered to by cottage industries that grow up around their poverty/entitlements.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration