U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-21-2010, 01:03 PM
 
3,847 posts, read 3,161,032 times
Reputation: 2437

Advertisements

Illegal alien charged with murder | alien, barstow, charged - Local News - Victorville Daily Press
Barstow,California....Rape/Murder
Illegal immigrant arrested with meth, guns, cash | immigrant, arrested, meth - Local News - Victorville Daily Press
Hesperia,California.....Crystal Meth,Guns,Deported in the Past

Yes this is the end result of unchecked Illegal Immigration,Illegal Aliens and their supporters help these criminals find jobs,house them,help them avoid detection and give them a safe haven to continue their Illegal activities.Before someone answers with that OLD,Tired BS that Americans do these crimes also.If these scumbags were kept out and the other Illegals tracked down and deported,their victims in the US past,present and future new targets would get to live another day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-22-2010, 12:10 PM
 
Location: Inis Fada
16,685 posts, read 27,887,589 times
Reputation: 7177
I posted links about an illegal who plowed down 4 girls.

Perhaps daily postings of 'hard-working' illegals breaking laws, injuring or murdering law abiding citizens might enlighten a few people who are guilty of hispandering.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-22-2010, 01:37 PM
 
256 posts, read 239,006 times
Reputation: 67
Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-22-2010, 07:17 PM
 
Location: SouthCentral Texas
3,855 posts, read 4,085,289 times
Reputation: 957
maybe it would be helpful to illistrate your point if you could give a percentage of hispanderics running down 4 girls on a daily basis.

of the estamated 12 million undocumented aliens in this country, what is the percentage of them running down little girls?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-22-2010, 07:28 PM
 
Location: Inis Fada
16,685 posts, read 27,887,589 times
Reputation: 7177
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
maybe it would be helpful to illistrate your point if you could give a percentage of hispanderics running down 4 girls on a daily basis.

of the estamated 12 million undocumented aliens in this country, what is the percentage of them running down little girls?
If NONE of the illegal aliens were in this country to begin with, these young girls wouldn't be injured.

He is the tip of the iceberg -- driving without a license, without insurance, with tags from another state (most likely stolen) and would have run leaving behind a bloody mess if a good Samaritan hadn't stopped him.

They've all broken the laws coming into this country. Why stop at one, when they can break more -- which many are doing with impunity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-22-2010, 07:38 PM
 
Location: California
706 posts, read 796,028 times
Reputation: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
maybe it would be helpful to illistrate your point if you could give a percentage of hispanderics running down 4 girls on a daily basis.

of the estamated 12 million undocumented aliens in this country, what is the percentage of them running down little girls?
To better illustrate and define your position on illegal aliens ,perhaps you would care to tell us, of the crimes commited by illegals, which of those crimes are acceptable to you ?

While it is true that some of the victims of illegals may well have been victims in another instance, by our own domectic criminals, do you think that these crimes would have occured if these "imported criminals" had not been allowed into the USA ?

Back into hibernation for me.........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-23-2010, 06:13 AM
 
Location: SouthCentral Texas
3,855 posts, read 4,085,289 times
Reputation: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by borderlord View Post
To better illustrate and define your position on illegal aliens ,perhaps you would care to tell us, of the crimes commited by illegals, which of those crimes are acceptable to you ?

While it is true that some of the victims of illegals may well have been victims in another instance, by our own domectic criminals, do you think that these crimes would have occured if these "imported criminals" had not been allowed into the USA ?

Back into hibernation for me.........
If one undocumented alien commits a crime, then that proves that they should not be here? how does that work? if they are not to be here at all, what does stating what crimes they commit mean?

Do you mean, because they commit crimes, they dont belong here "even more"?

Just because I question your logic, doesnt mean I condone crime[commited by anyone] or criminals[regardless of immigration status] if 12 million undocumented aliens were all commiting Henious crimes, then we would have a horrific proplem, but if the criminals are at the same percentage of the native citizen, what is the point in illistrating crime...if its not higher, then it is just crime...the same stuff we live with everyday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-23-2010, 09:17 AM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
If one undocumented alien commits a crime, then that proves that they should not be here? how does that work? if they are not to be here at all, what does stating what crimes they commit mean?

Do you mean, because they commit crimes, they dont belong here "even more"?

Just because I question your logic, doesnt mean I condone crime[commited by anyone] or criminals[regardless of immigration status] if 12 million undocumented aliens were all commiting Henious crimes, then we would have a horrific proplem, but if the criminals are at the same percentage of the native citizen, what is the point in illistrating crime...if its not higher, then it is just crime...the same stuff we live with everyday.
No, it isn't the same because if the illegals weren't here the crimes that they commit wouldn't be happening. That equates to "less" crime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-23-2010, 12:12 PM
 
3,847 posts, read 3,161,032 times
Reputation: 2437
Smuggler chased from near border to Irvine | border, jimenez, patrol - News - The Orange County Register ..Smuggling/High Speed Chase....Another lovely thing Illegas bring here are their high speed chases that have already killed countless innocent Americans.In this high speed chase the Illegals were throwing things out the window to impede Law Enforcement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-23-2010, 12:15 PM
 
3,847 posts, read 3,161,032 times
Reputation: 2437
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
maybe it would be helpful to illistrate your point if you could give a percentage of hispanderics running down 4 girls on a daily basis.

of the estamated 12 million undocumented aliens in this country, what is the percentage of them running down little girls?
Maybe 1751 Texan or his family will be BLESSED one day to be on the recieving end of Illegal Alien crime and then let's see how his feelings are.Try using this reasoning with the friends and families of victims of crimes committed by these"people" that aren't even supposed to be here in the first place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top