U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 09:15 AM

3,141 posts, read 2,952,941 times

Advertisements

So this happened in Long Island?
HOW DID THEY KNOW HE WAS ILLEGAL?
What nerve for a Long Island police officer to ask to see his "papers".
BOYCOTT!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2010, 09:12 AM

256 posts, read 239,006 times
Thanks Guys!

I paraphased it and put in in the Crime Thread:

Illegal alien commits horrific hit-and-run mowing down 4 teen girls

In my opinion, Elias Garcia, 26, an illegal alien, mowed down four girls, all 16 years old. Eye witnesses said, Elias Garcia jumped the curb and struck the teens. Two of the girls flew and hit the ground and were left bleeding. While the other two girls landed on Garcia's car hood. Garcia then fled the scene with the two teen girls still on the hood of the car, hanging on for dear life and screaming and crying desperately for help.

Elias Garcia, 26 was charged with "reckless driving, unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, two counts of reckless endangerment, four counts of assault and four counts of endangering the welfare of a child."

One of the girls had to have 170 stitches in her head and is listed in critical condition. All the teens were injured and IMO, suffered cruel intentional malice.

While stopped at a light, a law abiding citizen said, he heard a loud noise and saw Garcia drive across traffic where the girls fell off the hood of the car. They were hurt and laid bleeding and crying for help. A concerned citizen, tailed Garcia, as he fled the scene after the screaming girls fell off onto the roadway.

A good Samaritan said, “I was right behind him flashing my lights. I was able to get his plate number and then I pulled up right on the side of his car. He was stopped at the red light, and I said ‘Pull over. We got your plate. The cops are coming.’”

The good Samaritan stopped Garcia somehow and held Garcia against his will until, the police showed up

Source:

http://www.examiner.com/x-35821-Immigration-Reform-Examiner~y2010m5d21-Illegal-alien-commits-horrific-hitandrun-on-Long-Island

http://www.longislandpress.com/2010/05/20/4-teens-injured-in-hit-and-run-crash-driver-arrested/

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/nassau/good-samaritan-2-girls-clung-to-car-hood-screaming-1.1924596
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or