U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 07:26 PM

378 posts, read 358,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by akira7 View Post
You don't seem to be against illegal immigration. You seem to be deathly afraid of the presence of anyone of the Mexican persuasion based on some radicals.

Boogie boogie boogie!

Old 05-25-2010, 07:28 PM

364 posts, read 185,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShoe View Post
In the Germany of 1933-1945 Nazi Reich Minister of Propaganda Joseph Goebbels would have been proud of such a slogan. However, in the madness of todays cult of PC, such venom is characterized as "expressing support for ones heritage", or "showing ethnic pride in our race",etc, not as the twisted hatred that it actually is.
yup
pc need to go away

Old 05-26-2010, 02:37 AM

2,381 posts, read 4,425,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Do you really know what it all means?

Do you really know what illegal immigration means to the USA?
Three leaders of Mecha do not represent the million of Latinos. All my life I have been around people who claim to be Chicanos, a few are radical but most are not. Still, I have no desire to be part of this organization. They dont represent me. I dont feel I'm a Chicana and those of us who know illegal immigrants from Mexico know that Mexicans dont find anything in common with the group. This whole video is completely one sided. Juan Alvarez, whether he was trying to commit suicide or not has nothing to do with Mecha practicing suicide missions. I have never heard of Mecha instilling suicide missions. They often preach about education...but suicide missions?...please.

As another forumer said, these so called leaders are the likes of KKK, some of FAIR's members, etc.

Old 05-26-2010, 09:49 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,204,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
Three leaders of Mecha do not represent the million of Latinos. All my life I have been around people who claim to be Chicanos, a few are radical but most are not. Still, I have no desire to be part of this organization. They dont represent me. I dont feel I'm a Chicana and those of us who know illegal immigrants from Mexico know that Mexicans dont find anything in common with the group. This whole video is completely one sided. Juan Alvarez, whether he was trying to commit suicide or not has nothing to do with Mecha practicing suicide missions. I have never heard of Mecha instilling suicide missions. They often preach about education...but suicide missions?...please.

As another forumer said, these so called leaders are the likes of KKK, some of FAIR's members, etc.
I would agree with you that they are like the KKK (but the klan with a tan) but FAIR is not a white supremist group nor are they racists.

Old 05-27-2010, 04:00 AM
Yac

5,884 posts, read 6,323,455 times
Wow, so apparently everyone involved in immigration has Nazi ties. Damn nazis, sticking their dirty collective noses into everything...

Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration