Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 01:32 AM

378 posts, read 424,474 times

Advertisements

Many here may already have read these quotes or viewed the video, but for those who have not, here are just some of the forces at work for years, promoting the methodical, RACIST agenda to take over America.

It really is outrageous that we legal American citizens who simply want the laws enforced and our land protected are automatically labeled racists . . . when in actuality, THESE are the TRUE RACISTS:

The following quotes were made by Jose Angel Gutierrez, a professor at the University of Texas at Arlington:

"The border remains a military zone. We remain a hunted people. Now you think you have a destiny to fulfill in the land that historically has been ours for forty thousand years. And we're a new Mestizo nation. This is our homeland. We cannot - we will not- and we must not be made illegal in our own homeland. We are not immigrants that came from another country to another country. We are migrants, free to travel the length and breadth of the Americas because we belong here. We are millions. We just have to survive. We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. It's a matter of time. The explosion is in our population."

"We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

“Our devil has pale skin and blue eyes.”

Here is a video of Gutierrez speaking, along with some other racists.

(The final voice in the video is Tom Tancredo, CO - a truly, imo, smart and sensible (rare) politician)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2010, 06:30 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,299,653 times
welp I guess Im safe than I dont have blue eyes...............lol
bring it on chica....................

Ya know when I first came to this forum I tried to reason, present logical arguments and counter point, demonstrate a reasoned approach to this whole issue, after all My wife is part hispanic,

Now however, after years of argument, and reading and hearing the claims of the Mexicans,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I just buy more ammo

Old 05-22-2010, 08:03 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,535,937 times
People as in this video are the very ones causing the divides in this Country. Why has our countrymen not seen these statements? Why have they not done one thing to protect our land from invaders with this sentiment? We already have many abroad wanting to destroy America, as well as our own POTUS and now to be attacked from below. This, I am afraid, will lead to Americans bearing our own arms to protect OUR homeland from cretins insistent upon a showdown.

Old 05-22-2010, 09:05 AM

656 posts, read 1,309,487 times
WOW!!! that is so eye opening. I can't believe the hatred. I guess I am the enemy or the devil as they say because I am pale skinned with blue eyes!

Old 05-22-2010, 09:36 AM

1,678 posts, read 2,545,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desli View Post
Many here may already have read these quotes or viewed the video, but for those who have not, here are just some of the forces at work for years, promoting the methodical, RACIST agenda to take over America.

It really is outrageous that we legal American citizens who simply want the laws enforced and our land protected are automatically labeled racists . . . when in actuality, THESE are the TRUE RACISTS:

The following quotes were made by Jose Angel Gutierrez, a professor at the University of Texas at Arlington:

"The border remains a military zone. We remain a hunted people. Now you think you have a destiny to fulfill in the land that historically has been ours for forty thousand years. And we're a new Mestizo nation. This is our homeland. We cannot - we will not- and we must not be made illegal in our own homeland. We are not immigrants that came from another country to another country. We are migrants, free to travel the length and breadth of the Americas because we belong here. We are millions. We just have to survive. We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. It's a matter of time. The explosion is in our population."

"We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

(The final voice in the video is Tom Tancredo, CO - a truly, imo, smart and sensible (rare) politician)

Whoa...this is truly an eye opener! Thanks for posting desli...

Old 05-22-2010, 09:40 AM

364 posts, read 244,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desli View Post

if a white dude said that he be crusified
a mexican say that its ok?

Old 05-22-2010, 09:55 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,744,773 times
What I do not understand is how so many of the black leaders in this country just let these people in the back door and scream on the floor of congress to grant amnesty when these Mexican activist do not love black people at all. The hate for them in clear in the inner cities. So the activist hispanics will soon get their way and take the jobs and the benifits from every American. The term Stalin used was "useful fool." Boy was he a smart man.

Old 05-22-2010, 10:01 AM

1,476 posts, read 2,024,601 times
Why oh why does anyone, let alone anyone with blue eyes, support this? Who are these people that are in favor of this type of doctrine? Really? Which U.S. citizens are supportive and why?

Old 05-22-2010, 11:08 AM

475 posts, read 900,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
What I do not understand is how so many of the black leaders in this country just let these people in the back door and scream on the floor of congress to grant amnesty when these Mexican activist do not love black people at all. The hate for them in clear in the inner cities. So the activist hispanics will soon get their way and take the jobs and the benifits from every American. The term Stalin used was "useful fool." Boy was he a smart man.
The leaders you speak of are most likely Dems, they are trying to gain votes for the Dems. It is all about the left maintaining and increasing their power.

Old 05-22-2010, 11:25 AM

640 posts, read 1,731,954 times
I really hope Americans know that these racist sentiments are not shared by most Latinos. I put people like the professor above in the same vein as white nationalism. They are no different. As a Latina, I do not agree with racism from anyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration