U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2010, 01:06 PM

2,287 posts, read 2,494,840 times

Advertisements

I cant be the only 1 who doesnt know how I can help Arizona know I'm behind them 100%.I've never been big in politics,feel like a fish out of water,but want to do what I can.Are there petitions to sign,a place to send letters,emails etc? I'm in Ca. right now,but going to Mo. in July,so I live with the problems the illegals have caused everyday.I want to help! Thank you for any help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2010, 01:14 PM

3,728 posts, read 4,499,844 times
Thanks for YOUR support breeinmo

Start with your Federal, State & local elected people

Remember to be nice and remind them that YOU VOTE !

Old 05-22-2010, 01:21 PM

14,810 posts, read 13,566,284 times
Missouri is on the list of states considering passing similar legislation.

Seventeen states now seek Arizona-style crackdown on immigrants | Irish News | IrishCentral

Writing to the person who will be your state legislator is a starting point.

Old 05-22-2010, 01:54 PM

Default Thank You!

Thank you both! I feel bad not knowing all I should,and was scared I'd get jumped on. But I'm hoping everyone like me,but scared to ask will take all the info you'all give & use it.I truly feel this is war...we all need to fight & get our country back.Az. is very brave imo.I only wish they didnt have to defend themselves for only trying to enforce the law.I think we are all worried about your safety in Az. & its a darn shame.From what I read,Az. has it way worse than Ca. & thats something I hate to even imagine.We no longer can enjoy our old way of life....that includes driving the speedlimit..we cant have a clean street...we cant feel safe out & about,and cant even hear our own tv or music because of the nightly VERY loud parties! If they would just show a tiny bit of respect towards others,I'd be a little less ...but thats not the case.Well,I better get writing,and I will try & sound as nice & concerened & possible.I'm not a "writer"...wish someone would write a "form" type & let us all Flood everyone who should know how we feel. thanks again all

Old 05-22-2010, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Missouri is on the list of states considering passing similar legislation.

Seventeen states now seek Arizona-style crackdown on immigrants | Irish News | IrishCentral

Writing to the person who will be your state legislator is a starting point.
And YEAH to Mo. & the other 16 states.Thanks for this link,that made my day!

Old 05-22-2010, 02:19 PM

3,728 posts, read 4,499,844 times
Yes it's a pretty sad deal when your government and
fellow states have a hard time enforcing the laws of
the United States of America much less even read
the law !

Even the main stream media has taken a position of
a "Blind Eye' to what is really going on here on a daily
basis

I truly believe the time has come to defend America as
long as we have this open border, just think of the people
getting through who's main mission is to destroy freedom
and where on planet earth is there a border that is this
unsecured ?

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration