Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 04:09 PM

3,071 posts, read 9,115,680 times

Advertisements

Let me add more by saying that selective service registration IS A FEDERAL LAW....Any male who hasnt got his ID papers or papers than look fake can simply be asked to give his Selective Service info..(like his name and when and where he registered without having to show his card and within seconds the cop will either have reason to detain him or let him go...All this "I must carry papers all the time or I will be arrested is total BS" Its just crying ...lol You see the illegals havent figured a way to fake the selective service documents and they sure as hell dont want to talk about it...This alone is enough to be detained with good reason......All this crying is so funny

Old 05-24-2010, 04:18 PM

1,038 posts, read 1,223,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
Let me add more by saying that selective service registration IS A FEDERAL LAW....Any male who hasnt got his ID papers or papers than look fake can simply be asked to give his Selective Service info..(like his name and when and where he registered without having to show his card and within seconds the cop will either have reason to detain him or let him go...All this "I must carry papers all the time or I will be arrested is total BS" Its just crying ...lol You see the illegals havent figured a way to fake the selective service documents and they sure as hell dont want to talk about it...This alone is enough to be detained with good reason......All this crying is so funny
Local law enforcement agencies have access to nationwide database of selective service records? How far back do these records go to, the 60's, 50's? News to me. What about females?

Old 05-24-2010, 05:42 PM

358 posts, read 394,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdencaulfield View Post
Local law enforcement agencies have access to nationwide database of selective service records? How far back do these records go to, the 60's, 50's? News to me. What about females?
You are missing the entire point.. if you are an American citizen you CAN identify yourself, unless you are mentally disabled, at which point the officer would detain you till your caregivers were notified and you could be transfered to their custody. Do you understand yet? we can keep going over hypotheticals all day..
What if, one day I was walking down the street, and I was hit over the head and robbed? then someone called the police and they came out.. but I had amnesia from the head injury.. then the police arrested me because I could not remember who I was.. and I had no "papers" because the robbers stole them.. do you see what I mean here? just admit that you are wrong, and unfounded. I know you "Feel" it's wrong, but it's not about feelings but logic and truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.