U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 09:44 PM

22 posts, read 60,130 times

Advertisements

If we were to get rid of all the immigrants, who would pick our apples, peaches, cherries, oranges, etc. Mexicans do all the dirty work.They aren't afraid to get their hands dirty and work hard for a buck. If lazy ass white people can't find an easy job they will live off welfare. Immigrants may get welfare but they also work their asses off for the United States. The US would fall apart without immigrants. I do agree that they should come over legal but that is hardly possible. You all need to wake up and realize that we need them. For the violence part of your post. All races create violence; white, black, mexican, indian, asian, etc. The ghetto is the ghetto regardless of race.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2007, 10:37 PM

3,755 posts, read 7,219,412 times
No, we could never get rid of all of the illegals. And we were doing just fine before they invaded this country.

Old 06-26-2007, 01:44 AM

1,497 posts, read 4,375,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2angels View Post
If we were to get rid of all the immigrants, who would pick our apples, peaches, cherries, oranges, etc. Mexicans do all the dirty work.They aren't afraid to get their hands dirty and work hard for a buck. If lazy ass white people can't find an easy job they will live off welfare. Immigrants may get welfare but they also work their asses off for the United States. The US would fall apart without immigrants. I do agree that they should come over legal but that is hardly possible. You all need to wake up and realize that we need them. For the violence part of your post. All races create violence; white, black, mexican, indian, asian, etc. The ghetto is the ghetto regardless of race.
Honestly, we don't get rid of all illegals overnight. We start creating attrition against illegals and they slowly begin to leave the US and replace them slowly with US workers.

Then we can create a moderate guest worker program so that we can have workers who come and work TEMPORARILY (not permanently living here), pay taxes, and then LEAVE after sometime and do NOT bring their families into the US (no more anchor babies). Also, under this guest-worker program, aliens who do not leave are automatically listed a criminal fugitives and local cops can arrest and there would be a mandatory 3 years in prison for unlawful presence.

That way crops would get picked, no more anchor babies, no more crowded schools, no more welfare aliens, no more avoiding paying taxes. Most importantly, NO PATH FOR CITIZENSHIP! No Green Cards eithers! Nothing like the crap amnesty that Bush and Ted Kennedy are trying to shove down our throats.

Hey Canada has had this programs I am describing for OMG YEARS and it's worked fine. The aliens come, work in farms and they LEAVE with their money after paying TAXES. The plan would place all the illegals who are here now on a temp visa where they had to leave after a year or two and they would either leave in 1 - 2 years or face going to a MANDATORY PRISON sentence of 3 years. Think they would stay? Heck no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
No, we could never get rid of all of the illegals. And we were doing just fine before they invaded this country.
Exactly. We can push people OUT of welfare and get them to take up jobs the illegals are doing (the ones that actually work and are not home milking welfare daily and popping out kids so the welfare benefits keep coming strong).

Like I said, a controlled Agricultural guest worker program with NO PATH TO CITIZNESHIP and mandatory prison for anyone not leaving (enforced by local cops, not by the incompetent Immigration - USCIS), would work. Trust me, it's worked for many many years in Canada.

Old 06-26-2007, 01:51 AM

1,497 posts, read 4,375,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkman18 View Post
Our un-American president says he will veto the new homeland security bill
that is now in congress if it has more money in it than he thinks there
should be .
Of coarse it has more money appropriations than El Presidente wants . He
wants none . More money for security means less illegals and he will not
have any of that .
Impeach this idiot before he has a chance to end his tyrany.
Deport the idiot to his homeland of Mexico.
Presidente Jorge Bush is a disgrace. I cannot wait until either Fred Thompson or Mitt Romney are elected in 2008. Bush has got to go!!

At least we know that if The House is passing this beefed up security bill, that means that the Bush-Kennedy Amnesty will be KILLED in the House again. (that is IF it makes through the Senate). Our fight is not over yeat, friends. Let's keep calling, e-mailing, and writting Congress. We, the good people of America, NOT the special interests or the illegals, will win!! We will defeat this amnesty again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
La Raza Racism at it's finest, Maywood CA

August 2006 - Protest Against the Sanctuary City of Maywood, California - This picture taken by a friend of mine right after I was beaten by these same illegal aliens and their supporters within an inch of my life for the horrendous crime of being white and blonde in Mexifornia--illegal aliens are so kind and set such good examples!
I cannot even understand WHy La Raza, a race supremacist group would even be heard in Congress or be taken seriously. I mean, if the KKK went to DC, everyone would tell them to go away.,... but La Raza comes in and spews racist diatribes and everyone is ok with it?

Well, I am NOT!!

Old 06-26-2007, 03:11 AM

2,898 posts, read 2,755,701 times
Quote:
Excellent post, I hope the rascists won't attack us too bad!!! I live in Houston and I have not had any problems with any hispanics and several of them are illegal, they told me so! I think the violence is directed toward those they perceive as being a threat to them and their families.

Old 06-26-2007, 06:52 AM

1,210 posts, read 1,037,865 times
Quote:
we were doing just fine before they invaded this country. Who do you think did all this kind of work before they invaded the U.S. That's right hard working white Americans. None of these jobs are new they have always been here.

Sure there is crime in all races, But their is by far more in some than others.
I don't think I have ever seen a white ghetto,

Your post is just a joke

Old 06-26-2007, 06:55 AM

1,210 posts, read 1,037,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetclimber View Post
Excellent post, I hope the rascists won't attack us too bad!!! I live in Houston and I have not had any problems with any hispanics and several of them are illegal, they told me so! I think the violence is directed toward those they perceive as being a threat to them and their families.
If you know they are illegal then to your duty call and turn them in, Try to be a good American

Old 06-26-2007, 09:41 AM

3,755 posts, read 7,219,412 times
I didn't know you can turn them in. Who do you call to turn them in? If they can be arrested for being here illegally, then why don't the authorities arrest them at these illegal rights demonstrations?

Old 06-26-2007, 09:57 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,691,681 times
Quote:
You are a funny person. Less than 4% of the illegals in this country work in the agricultural business. The vast majority of all agricultural work has become mechanized and is expected to be fully mechanical within the next decade.

Insisting that we need "Mexicans" to do the dirty work that "white" people won't do is akin to insisting upon the need for slavery in the United States of America. Not only that, but it is a slap in the face to those whose ancestors in this country worked their fingers to the bone to build the infrastructure of this great country and to those who sacrificed their lives to insure YOUR freedom of speech to write such drivel, many of whom were, as you so succinctly stated, "white people."

Illegal immigration affects those in this country who are among the poorest, the most. But ultimately, it affects us all. Over NINE MILLION skilled labor jobs have been lost in the country by Americans to illegal immigrants who undercut the wage base in such a way, that Americans, who have mortgages, car payments and children to raise, cannot even hope to compete. Skilled labor jobs are not the menial tasks you seem wont to ascribe to "Mexicans." They are jobs that Americans were doing until the government allowed upwards of 20 million illegal aliens to invade our country. Legal immigration is possible. My grandparents emigrated legally as did millions of people before and after them. Why are you so eager to grant asylum to one particular geo-political class of people who are entering our country illegally from the south? Perhaps you hire illegal aliens and are afraid of seeing your source for cheap, slave labor dry up?

BTW, where do Black Americans fit in to your scheme of things. I notice that the only context in which you mention them is one of violence.

Old 06-26-2007, 10:49 AM

7,139 posts, read 12,897,507 times
Thanks for all the great and informative websites, junkman. I am spreading them around!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or