Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 08:36 AM

1,213 posts, read 1,632,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
Understand and agree, but here is my thought process. In the past America has and continues to suffer from a short memory, however today I don't think it matters much anymore. It get 's down to one item "Numbers".

I will be surprised (granted, also thankful) if the loons are voted out in November, but I doubt that will happen. For the past quarter century now the left has been air dropping numbers into the country at a record pace. We now have 45% (IRS Numbers) that do NOT pay taxes, we have states that are not just over ran but Bankrupt mostly due to the dependent burden (California bearing #1 with the largest US population) and a (thanks to this administration and yes the RINO one before) SEIU, AFL-CIO, NEA, etc., organized front that "Numbers" will turn out in droves for the left in November.
I have to agree. The radical marxist amnesty progressive democrats certainly believe that the end justifies the means. Build a culture of welfare dependency on democratic party governance and those in that culture will vote for you. The 47% that pays no income taxes has no real stake in the future welfare of America other than voting for whichever democratic politician promises the most handouts. Other than obama koolaid drinkers does anyone doubt that the current marxist regime in control has mobilized it's leftist stooges to keep the blatantly hispandered to tribally ethnocentric hispanic voters fired up about SB 1070 in order to try to get them to turn out in droves and kept voting democratic?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration