U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 02:31 PM

3,855 posts, read 4,085,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
So are you trying to mitigate, or all out deny the accuracy of the OP?

So because you posted an article that didn't mention the 75% illegals (it actually stes a whopping 70% of costs are due to illegals - not much of a difference), then what is your conclusion? That it never happened?
I posted an ulterior artical. The OP posted one to make a point, I post to inform...this is still America.

PS you have no need to question me like im your child. If you dont like my posts...move on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2010, 02:46 PM

13,048 posts, read 21,158,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
I posted an ulterior artical. The OP posted one to make a point, I post to inform...this is still America.

PS you have no need to question me like im your child. If you dont like my posts...move on.
You posted an article that state that 70% of the costs of the program is due to illegal immigrants. I am still trying to understand what if any point you were trying to contribute to this thread, since your own post basically confirms the OP instead of contradicting it. Which is why I am trying to get clarification from you - since you are the one who posted it.

This is a forum where everyone gets to contribute - I am entitled to ask questions if I want you to clarify your point (if indeed you have a point). If you feel like you are a child that is your business - don't blame me for your personal insecurities.

If you don't have a point, just say so - and move on.

Old 05-26-2010, 07:55 PM

2,206 posts, read 2,137,548 times
This is clearly just one article among thousands proving where illegal aliens steal our money which our administration seems to push for them to do...

Old 05-26-2010, 10:40 PM

346 posts, read 616,189 times
This is one of the many reasons why my state is in such a shambles financially. Yet many Chicagoans here do not seem to realize this and think they are "here to do jobs Americans won't do" and that the budget problem is SOLELY caused by the war.

Old 05-29-2010, 09:38 AM

32,799 posts, read 30,034,103 times
It amazes me that so many have such loyalty to Illegal Aliens. For them to put these mostly Latino aliens on such a pedestal is disturbing to say the least.

Old 05-31-2010, 07:34 AM

894 posts, read 949,782 times
I live in IL and the report is probably 100% accurate as to how many of the program participants are illegal aliens. IL has a very large illegal alien population. Our Senators here (democrats) vote to support everything that's in favor of illegals.

After the Nov. elections, they won't have jobs anymore. There's a huge movement going on here to vote out the old establishment and bring in people that actually support the Constitution and the enforcement of American Laws, which means ILLEGALS NEED TO GO THE HELL BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM!

Old 02-12-2011, 07:13 AM

4,091 posts, read 3,269,820 times
Thanks for posting this info. Most people are unaware of this in Illinois. I tried to tell people and they would not believe me.

Old 02-12-2011, 08:20 PM

4,896 posts, read 5,864,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by {geek} View Post
I live in IL and the report is probably 100% accurate as to how many of the program participants are illegal aliens. IL has a very large illegal alien population. Our Senators here (democrats) vote to support everything that's in favor of illegals.

After the Nov. elections, they won't have jobs anymore. There's a huge movement going on here to vote out the old establishment and bring in people that actually support the Constitution and the enforcement of American Laws, which means ILLEGALS NEED TO GO THE HELL BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM!
stick with it and vote them out. But, you will have to get out and work for it by getting the word out to people that don't read papers or go on the internet. I don't trust any elections anymore.....

Old 02-12-2011, 08:22 PM

4,896 posts, read 5,864,783 times
Quote:

...snipped....
to inform us of what ? that the OP said 75% and you informed us that it was only 70% ? Unbelieveable.

Old 02-13-2011, 11:27 PM

16,685 posts, read 27,887,589 times
Quote:
Here is a non-bias account of the problems with this state health care. No where does it mention the 75% of the participents were undocumented aliens.

Audit: Illinois' 'All Kids' expansion costs $70M | Daily Chronicle

It discusses all the problems the audit found with the program.
Audit: Illinois' 'All Kids' expansion costs $70M | Daily Chronicle

Quote:
But the audit found Blagojevich's expansion of insurance to illegal immigrant children and children whose family income is too high for traditional government insurance was costly. The state paid $79 million last year in medical claims and families paid about $9 million in premiums, for a net cost of $70 million.
Quote:
• Nearly 70 percent of costs for medical services in fiscal year 2009 were for illegal immigrant children, but some of those children actually were legal immigrants who could have qualified for federal money.
Illinois Review: Judicial Watch focuses on Illinois' All Kids program

Quote:
A universal children’s health insurance program created by Illinois’ corrupt former governor is covering mostly illegal immigrants and costing taxpayers tens of millions of dollars amid a perplexing $13 billion state budget deficit.
About 75% of the children enrolled in the All Kids Health Care program (also known as KidCare) are illegal aliens and the annual cost of covering them is nearly $55 million, according to a state audit of the 5-year-old insurance program. The findings, issued recently by the Illinois State Auditor General, are detailed in a 14-page report that’s been largely ignored by the mainstream media.
Here's the program audit:
http://www.auditor.illinois.gov/Audi...Pgm-digest.pdf
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or