Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 05:30 PM

2,205 posts, read 2,535,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
The source on the link is: US Citizenship and Immigration Services, field report, 2000.
The numbers may be under-reported but give a basis for comparison between states. I suspect the 10 top order hasn't changed much.
I do agree with you there. Also Maryland had a growing menace of illegal aliens until Virgina and surrounding started cracking down. The rural areas are also very nasty toward them coming into our lands and farms. Yet there is still a lot of work to be done.

I have to add, Maryland at one point was a great place for an illegal alien to obtain a drivers license, that is why they fled here. Not anymore.

Last edited by getout; 05-29-2010 at 05:45 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2010, 05:33 PM

2,205 posts, read 2,535,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliveandwellinSA View Post
Texas has a BIG problem with illegals but no one seems to care.
1,041,000 Texas illegals

yesterday the San Antonio police department held a press conference to denounce the Arizona Law.

makes we wonder just how bright the local PD really is?
I spoke with a Texas Ranger a month or so ago at the Houston Rodeo and he simply told me this: "We deal with illegal aliens our own way. Most of them die from lead poisoning."

He spoke mostly of illegal criminals doing violent crimes.

Old 05-31-2010, 04:14 PM

838 posts, read 922,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
Moderator cut: link removed, linking to competitor sites is not allowedEstimated number of Illegal Immigrants by state. Definition, graph and map.

Top 10:
2,209,000 California
1,041,000 Texas
489,000 New York
432,000 Illinois
337,000 Florida
283,000 Arizona
228,000 Georgia
221,000 New Jersey
206,000 North Carolina
144,000 Colorado

Top 10 per capita:
6.1/100 California
4.7/100 Arizona
4.5/100 Texas
4.1/100 Nevada
3.3/100 Illinois
3.0/100 Colorado
2.6/100 Utah
2.5/100 New York
2.5/100 New Jersey
Yes 10 years later. News reports illegals in L.A. at 3 million.

Last edited by Yac; 11-08-2011 at 07:13 AM..

Old 06-18-2010, 01:08 AM

14 posts, read 17,531 times
There are illegal workers in every construction site in Delaware. You can also see them doing work in State highways. It' s an invasion. They are supposedly doing jobs american won't do. That's is B.S...it's like having someone breaking into your house and taking whatever he thinks you don't want.

Old 06-18-2010, 03:30 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,833,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12GO View Post
You better go by any place that is building a school in SC and you will quickly realize there is a alot of illegals stealing your construction jobs. Last year I worked on the Jonesville school off 176 (might be 175) highway in Union County, and frankly it made me sick to know so many fellow citizens were looking for work, yet the sub contractors were always bringing in the illegals. You tell those to do something and they played the "can't speak english" nonsense. Funny thing tho, when you reach out and "touch" them forcefully, they learn english right then. If they are in our country and won't speak english, throw 'em out. Legally here or not! The really sad thing is all the calls to INS and not once did they come and do their job. Maybe we should deport the lazy bueracrats with the illegals they won't round up
To "touch" a person Forcefully is called Battery in South Carolina and is illegal. So that makes "that" person an illegal too. You're not saying "you" forcefully touch folks, are you? You just find it funny...right?

Old 06-18-2010, 03:47 AM

3,854 posts, read 4,833,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by myopinion2010 View Post
There are illegal workers in every construction site in Delaware. You can also see them doing work in State highways. It' s an invasion. They are supposedly doing jobs american won't do. That's is B.S...it's like having someone breaking into your house and taking whatever he thinks you don't want.
Your country in not your house. Breaking into ones house is breaking and entering. When a person crosses the border, the US law calls that "Improper Entry into the country" without documentation.

Old 06-18-2010, 06:53 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,313,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
Your country in not your house. Breaking into ones house is breaking and entering. When a person crosses the border, the US law calls that "Improper Entry into the country" without documentation.
Our country is our home. The terminology may be different for each improper entry but the action is the same.

Old 06-18-2010, 05:25 PM

3,046 posts, read 6,285,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1751texan View Post
To "touch" a person Forcefully is called Battery in South Carolina and is illegal. So that makes "that" person an illegal too. You're not saying "you" forcefully touch folks, are you? You just find it funny...right?

Only if it's a legally here person is it "battery".Look it up. When you ae driving drunk, and involved in an accident, it is automatically your fault. Why? Because you was breaking the law by driving. Same with illegals. They are not supposed to be here, so deck 'em. D**** right I've done it to them. Now if you want to be a wimp looney leftest and defend them when they shouldn't be here, i'll make you a deal; I'll pay for your one way ticket out of my Country. And the stupidity of saying that illegals in my Country is not the same as someone breaking and entering into my home shows a serious lack of brains. Was that a -5 on the I.Q. test to sit there and defend the illegals over a US Citizen? I'm trying to be nice, so get upset about my low opinion of anyone who would defend an illegal all you want, but oh well. My opinion backed up by the law of my Country even if the wimp in office won't enforce it. I say deport him too.

Old 06-18-2010, 05:27 PM

3,046 posts, read 6,285,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Our country is our home. The terminology may be different for each improper entry but the action is the same.

Old 06-18-2010, 05:43 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,421,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12GO View Post
Only if it's a legally here person is it "battery".Look it up. When you ae driving drunk, and involved in an accident, it is automatically your fault. Why? Because you was breaking the law by driving. Same with illegals. They are not supposed to be here, so deck 'em. D**** right I've done it to them. Now if you want to be a wimp looney leftest and defend them when they shouldn't be here, i'll make you a deal; I'll pay for your one way ticket out of my Country. And the stupidity of saying that illegals in my Country is not the same as someone breaking and entering into my home shows a serious lack of brains. Was that a -5 on the I.Q. test to sit there and defend the illegals over a US Citizen? I'm trying to be nice, so get upset about my low opinion of anyone who would defend an illegal all you want, but oh well. My opinion backed up by the law of my Country even if the wimp in office won't enforce it.
Quote:
I say deport him too
I say, Deport those in favor of illegals too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration