U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2010, 08:12 AM

4,800 posts, read 7,694,322 times

Advertisements

Absolutely nauseating....

by CHRIS INGALLS / KING 5 News
KING5.com
Posted on May 26, 2010 at 10:29 PM

Quote:
EDMONDS, Wash. - You've probably heard about the crime, a rape in Edmonds, and the suspect who has been deported nine times. The story has made national headlines. Now we know more about the victim, a fragile 28-year-old Snohomish County woman who was grabbed off the street.

Jose Lopez Madrigal may have noticed that when he tried to strike up a conversation with Elizabeth's slightly disabled daughter outside a shopping center on Pacific Highway at 236th St. SW. "And then she walked away and I guess he followed her," says Elizabeth. "He grabbed her, pulled her down, raped her. He must have hit her because she had a bruise on the side of her face."

Passer-by Larry Klein heard cries coming from the bushes and called 9-1-1.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement isn't commenting on Madrigal, a Mexican citizen. Through confidential sources and documents, the KING 5 Investigators learned he has convictions for drugs, a firearm and a sex crime out of Colorado. He's also been deported nine times since 1989, the date of his first arrest in the United States.
Investigators: Rape suspect deported 9 times; victim 'disgusted' | KING5.com | Seattle Area Local News

Nine times deported, nine times back. I thought our government swore an oath to protect citizens from enemies, both foreign and domestic. They certainly aren't very good at their jobs.

And yet another one....

Convicted Whatcom Co. rapist deported five times

Quote:
BELLINGHAM, Wash. - An illegal Mexican immigrant will be sentenced in Whatcom County for the rape of a homeless woman. But what makes this case even more troubling is that this man has a history of crime in the U.S. and has been deported multiple times.

"This is very frustrating," says Whatcom County Deputy Prosecutor Dona Bracke.

Frustrating because, according to court documents, Hector Salinas, 38, has been deported at least five times. He has been convicted of robbery, theft, carrying a weapon and selling narcotics in Washington state and California.

The crimes date back to 1994. In almost all cases, he was sentenced to time in prison. "All of these crimes, yet he continues to cross back over the border and hurt more people," says Bracke. Bracke was the prosecutor against Salinas during the rape trial which ended with a guilty verdict in March. He will be sentenced June 8 in Whatcom County under the state's 3 strikes law. That means Salinas may spend the rest of his life behind bars with no chance for parole.

This news comes just days after the KING 5 Investigators revealed that the suspect in a rape last weekend in Edmonds, Wash. has been deported to Mexico nine times.
Funny, I could have sworn we have plenty of Americans willing to do fold, spindle, and mutilate their fellow citizens....why are we importing more?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2010, 09:04 AM

2,206 posts, read 2,140,009 times
This is insanity. This is also not one isolated case. There are thousands upon thousands. Many disregard laws in their own country and continue with the mindset here. And why not? We do nothing to these cretins who assault our American citizens. Ship them back? Only to walk right back in. Tell me this is not insanity. Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. I'm so disgusted with the "leaders" of this Country.

Old 05-28-2010, 09:40 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,761,562 times
It's easier than ever. If you have a record with one stolen set of IDs, then it's better to be deported - aka free ride home - so you can obtain some other sets of stolen IDs which are readily available in border towns and come on back, start fresh with a clean record. This can be done indefinitely.

Old 05-28-2010, 02:20 PM

2,847 posts, read 1,853,714 times
to the OP

sorry, just saw your thread, I posted the same at

This needs to stop!!

Old 05-29-2010, 02:22 PM

4,126 posts, read 4,332,160 times
I can certainly understand why Calderon would favor lax US immigration laws as it takes a substantial financial burden off of Mexico if we have to deal with the expenses incurred by his criminals.
I'd bet Every other country on the planet would be more than happy to ship their criminals over here and let us deal with them.

Miami was once a paradise with a rich and diverse culture that was greatly enhanced by Cuban refugees escaping communism. By the late 1970s, Cuba's economy was in shambles and the prisons and mental hospitals were overflowing so in a flash of brilliance, Castro opened the prison doors and ushered convicts to seek political asylum in the US. They got it. Miami has never been the same. The beauty was that Castro was open and honest with the US and flat out told them he was releasing dangerous criminals for the US to deal with! Once the US realized it's mistake and had identified and incarcerated hundreds of these criminals and tried to send them back, Castro politely refused and more or less told us the criminals were our problem now.

Calderon is no fool. If it worked once it could work again.

For those of you who are a bit younger than me and have no idea what I'm talking about, do a search for the Mariel Boatlift and be prepared for a bit of fairly recent history they didn't teach you in school.

Old 05-29-2010, 02:45 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,096,250 times
I firmly believe the leaders of our country are insane. Crap like this happening every day and they just turn a blind eye. What other explanation is there other than they are out to destroy this country? They've gone a long way thus far. The big question is will we ever turn the tide in the other direction?

Old 05-29-2010, 04:09 PM

3,857 posts, read 3,166,758 times
They should have these Illegal Alien parasites live at the Whitehouse with Obama maybe they can bunk with Sasha and Malia.This President is a Hispandering Joke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or