U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 03:48 PM

1,213 posts, read 924,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
Poor Orange county! So out of step with the rest of California and the only urban county to vote Republican. Now the state legislature is holding Costa Mesa responsible for their support of Arizona's new law. I guess the city council will have to make a choice: follow the mayor and lose the fair grounds or reverse course and get what they want from the state assembly. Poetic justice!
Well you can't say that mexifornians didn't let it happen to themselves. I say play politics with the pro illegal lobby, stand on principle, lose the fair grounds and let the rest of mexifornia see how dispicabable the 25 member latino caucus is. Make very public to any mexifornians that actually care just what game the latino caucus is playing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2010, 04:19 PM

378 posts, read 220,106 times
I was going to suggest that they just sell it to a private developer, preferably someone who is openly anti-illegal immigration, but in reading the story, it seems they're trying to block that, too.

Everyone should call the mayor's office and express your support for what he's doing.

The number is:
(714) 754-5327

They will transfer you to his voicemail.

I am sure they've gotten a ton of opposition, so all those who support the "Rule of Law City" should let THEIR support be known!

That's a good title, btw . . . Rule of Law City.

But geez, should EVERY town and city in America be run by the "rule of law"?

Old 05-28-2010, 05:55 PM

364 posts, read 55,226 times
Quote:
Poor Orange county! So out of step with the rest of California and the only urban county to vote Republican. Now the state legislature is holding Costa Mesa responsible for their support of Arizona's new law. I guess the city council will have to make a choice: follow the mayor and lose the fair grounds or reverse course and get what they want from the state assembly. Poetic justice!
poetic justice wil be when cali is covered up wit ilegal aliens comin from az
oh well
i suport costa mesa fior there guts

Old 05-29-2010, 01:33 AM

17,443 posts, read 7,298,242 times
Quote:
Give me a freaking break, will ya! some of the nicest areas around are in Orange County Calif. Beautiful Places to live. Know who is out of step with reality, are those that don't want to get on board with getting rid of ILLEGALS in our State, you want them here, go live with them. Orange County may be one of the smartest County's in California, for wanting something done about this pesky expensive problem. Latino Cacus do yourself a favor, go live in Mexico please. Lets start by getting rid of all those who are in power in our State, and voting them out, We can start with Pelosi, and keep on going! Problems in this State will never get better with all the Morons, we have living here.

Old 06-02-2010, 11:46 AM

358 posts, read 195,104 times
Quote:
What is your problem? why do you always defend illegal immigrants? how could you possibly support the demise of something as great as the OC fair? I go there every year.. it's a great thing to do. Obviously you and your people care only about La Raza, and nothing about upholding the law. You know.. here is something most people on here do not know about. The city of Santa Ana is a sanctuary city for illegal immigrants, and borders Costa Mesa. Over the last decade I have seen firsthand the effects of this. Santa Ana is a border city, full of run down neighborhoods. The illegal immigrant problem is spilling over into Costa Mesa.. there is now a large (and growing) base of uneducated illegal immigrants. I am so sick and tired of the people with La Raza mentality, if your people are so great why are the south american countries bordering on third world? when will they ever get their act together? I am disgusted beyond words at this entire subject.. will you be happy when California is like TJ?? the integrity of this great county is being compromised every day by these invaders, and yet nothing is done. Do you remember my post on how worthless fourth generation Hispanics are? do I need to remind you?? I say we give up, have another white flight and leave this state for the illegal immigrants and their supporters. California would be third world in need of a bailout within 2-5 years.

Old 06-02-2010, 04:53 PM

5,404 posts, read 7,714,131 times
id like to know how worthless fourth generation hispanics are...

is your gripe with illegals. or latinos and other south americans?
and whats with the white flight?

sounds a lil xenophobic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman82 View Post
What is your problem? why do you always defend illegal immigrants? how could you possibly support the demise of something as great as the OC fair? I go there every year.. it's a great thing to do. Obviously you and your people care only about La Raza, and nothing about upholding the law. You know.. here is something most people on here do not know about. The city of Santa Ana is a sanctuary city for illegal immigrants, and borders Costa Mesa. Over the last decade I have seen firsthand the effects of this. Santa Ana is a border city, full of run down neighborhoods. The illegal immigrant problem is spilling over into Costa Mesa.. there is now a large (and growing) base of uneducated illegal immigrants. I am so sick and tired of the people with La Raza mentality, if your people are so great why are the south american countries bordering on third world? when will they ever get their act together? I am disgusted beyond words at this entire subject.. will you be happy when California is like TJ?? the integrity of this great county is being compromised every day by these invaders, and yet nothing is done. Do you remember my post on how worthless fourth generation Hispanics are? do I need to remind you?? I say we give up, have another white flight and leave this state for the illegal immigrants and their supporters. California would be third world in need of a bailout within 2-5 years.

Old 06-02-2010, 05:11 PM

378 posts, read 220,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desli View Post
But geez, should EVERY town and city in America be run by the "rule of law"?
I re-read this and realized I meant to type "shouldn't" . . .

That is, shouldn't the governments of every town, city, county, and state be run by the rule of law?

There is something seriously wrong in a country when BIGOTED, RACIST legislators are allowed to use blackmail in order to change a law they don't like.

Old 06-02-2010, 07:22 PM

358 posts, read 195,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
id like to know how worthless fourth generation hispanics are...

is your gripe with illegals. or latinos and other south americans?
and whats with the white flight?

sounds a lil xenophobic.
Xenophobic? ok.. I will go with that. Here is my previous post on the subject..

For much of the 20th century, the average Mexican woman gave birth to seven children. That number has since decreased to an average of 2.5 children per family, largely due to family planning. CNN - Mexico's birth rate drops as planners worry about future - July 28, 1999

I fear that our Government will continue to pay lip service to the American people, while allowing this problem to grow. I see my local politicians pandering to the Hispanic vote, here is my take on this. The above article forgot to mention that during times of recession, birthrates are historically low. Birthrates in America have dropped below the replacement rate (and that is counting the anchor babies). I do not think Mexican's are no longer a Catholic majority, or changed their cultural values overnight- deciding on family planning. We have a crisis in California, anchor babies that are now of voting age are easily manipulated and have family/ parents that are not here legally. In 1965 Los Angeles county was 10% Hispanic, today that percentage has jumped to 47.7%+. Even though the Hispanic community is still lowest voting bloc of all ethnic groups, the high birthrate and legal/ illegal immigrant influx will make it impossible to secure our great country within the next few decades, if not now. "The sheer numbers are staggering. In Stockton, California (2003), 70 percent of the 2,300 babies, born in San Joaquin General Hospital’s maternity ward were anchor babies." http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServe...suecenters4608 (http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServerpagename=iic_immigrationissuecenters4608 - broken link)
If illegal immigration is allowed to continue that statistic will be coming to a city near you. But in all fairness, the second and third generation should be assimilated, more educated and contributing to America right? Moderator cut: shortened, copyright protection

Last edited by Yac; 06-07-2010 at 06:08 AM..

Old 06-02-2010, 07:29 PM

364 posts, read 55,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman82 View Post
Xenophobic? ok.. I will go with that. Here is my previous post on the subject..

For much of the 20th century, the average Mexican woman gave birth to seven children. That number has since decreased to an average of 2.5 children per family, largely due to family planning. CNN - Mexico's birth rate drops as planners worry about future - July 28, 1999

I fear that our Government will continue to pay lip service to the American people, while allowing this problem to grow. I see my local politicians pandering to the Hispanic vote, here is my take on this. The above article forgot to mention that during times of recession, birthrates are historically low. Birthrates in America have dropped below the replacement rate (and that is counting the anchor babies). I do not think Mexican's are no longer a Catholic majority, or changed their cultural values overnight- deciding on family planning. We have a crisis in California, anchor babies that are now of voting age are easily manipulated and have family/ parents that are not here legally. In 1965 Los Angeles county was 10% Hispanic, today that percentage has jumped to 47.7%+. Even though the Hispanic community is still lowest voting bloc of all ethnic groups, the high birthrate and legal/ illegal immigrant influx will make it impossible to secure our great country within the next few decades, if not now. "The sheer numbers are staggering. In Stockton, California (2003), 70 percent of the 2,300 babies, born in San Joaquin General Hospital’s maternity ward were anchor babies." http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServe...suecenters4608 (http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServerpagename=iic_immigrationissuecenters4608 - broken link)
If illegal immigration is allowed to continue that statistic will be coming to a city near you. But in all fairness, the second and third generation should be assimilated, more educated and contributing to America right?
Moderator cut: shortened, copyright protection
tha problm aint american schools
if it was
why do asian ppl do well
but mexican kids dont
in same schools
tha problm is with mexican culchur
not american culchur

Last edited by Yac; 06-07-2010 at 06:10 AM..

Old 06-02-2010, 07:42 PM

17,443 posts, read 7,298,242 times
Quote:
This is a joke right! all the counties in California and you call ORANGE COUNTY POOR, think you have it backwards! Orange County is a lot of County to cover, with some very exclusive expensive areas, actually some very beautiful breathtaking areas. So much of L.A. County is the PITS!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration