U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 03:55 PM

378 posts, read 360,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaBMe View Post
This is NUTS! But we are seeing it happen all over, time and time again, in little ways and big, headline news ways. It is time to stand up and take action like Arizona has done. People need to start really speaking out and stop being intimidated by the P.C. Police calling us racists, right wingnuts, etc. Many of us have been brought up in the public school system and brainwashed into feeling ashamed of ourselves and our country; made to feel we are the "bad" guys and that we need to accept and have tolerance for everything including "intolerance." I see this whole, undercurrent of indoctrination now that I have kids of my own and see what they bring home from school. I have done research and realize this has been going on for a looooooong time. We have all been brainwashed and it is time to be done with it and stand up and take back our country and our pride in ourselves. We all know that stuff like what's in this post is absurd just like people knew that the Emperor really was naked. It is time to discard the cloak of political correctness and speak out the truth. The more that people see that they are not alone in their thinking, the better chance there is for change.
You are quite right.

I have been saying for some time that "tolerance" and political correctness is going to get this country in trouble and that is happening right now. We are so tired of being called racists because we want the laws enforced and respected. It just so happens that the majority of illegal aliens are hispanics . . . the ethnic demographic of lawbreakers IS what it is and WE should not be subjected to abuse and disrespect because we call it the way it is!!

And I thoroughly agree with you about public schools and indoctrination. Kids are merely convenient pawns for people/factions with self-serving agendas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2010, 03:58 PM

244 posts, read 736,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzpost View Post
And we're giving it to them. And we think THEY are stupid. Am I missing something or has a large portion of this country gone completely INSANE? Seriously, I hear crap like this and think...
I agree. I just don't understand America sometimes. What is up with wanting to keep people here who are obviously breaking the law? Plus offering them scholarships, free health care, free this, free that? If I even step into Mexico or some other country illegally, you can bet they won't be offering me a prize!

This is the best part of that article the OP posted:

"Channeling our scarce resources to illegal immigrants, even if they are students, is unforgivable at a time when so many of our citizens and legal residents are struggling to meet their own education needs," he wrote

Old 05-29-2010, 04:02 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,130,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramelboo View Post
I agree. I just don't understand America sometimes. What is up with wanting to keep people here who are obviously breaking the law? Plus offering them scholarships, free health care, free this, free that? If I even step into Mexico or some other country illegally, you can bet they won't be offering me a prize!

This is the best part of that article the OP posted:

"Channeling our scarce resources to illegal immigrants, even if they are students, is unforgivable at a time when so many of our citizens and legal residents are struggling to meet their own education needs," he wrote
We have a stagnant economy (growing some, but I think a BIG bubble is about to burst), people struggling to maintain in their rent, mortgage, and food; not to mention paying for college, and this...

It speaks of insanity. If not insanity, some in power are obviously out to turn this country in to something other than what it has been for many decades.

I say this with trepidation, but I do believe that we have leadership and elite in this country wanting to bring about a new world order.

As much as it pains me to say that, I see no other explanation. Otherwise, the leadership in this country has gone insane.

With an agenda of the NWO, perhaps they're not insane in the everyday sense, but insane nonetheless.

Old 05-29-2010, 05:48 PM

364 posts, read 187,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaBMe View Post
This is NUTS! But we are seeing it happen all over, time and time again, in little ways and big, headline news ways. It is time to stand up and take action like Arizona has done. People need to start really speaking out and stop being intimidated by the P.C. Police calling us racists, right wingnuts, etc. Many of us have been brought up in the public school system and brainwashed into feeling ashamed of ourselves and our country; made to feel we are the "bad" guys and that we need to accept and have tolerance for everything including "intolerance." I see this whole, undercurrent of indoctrination now that I have kids of my own and see what they bring home from school. I have done research and realize this has been going on for a looooooong time. We have all been brainwashed and it is time to be done with it and stand up and take back our country and our pride in ourselves. We all know that stuff like what's in this post is absurd just like people knew that the Emperor really was naked. It is time to discard the cloak of political correctness and speak out the truth. The more that people see that they are not alone in their thinking, the better chance there is for change.
i aint pc no more
it is time for tha ilegal aliens to leave tha usa
dont matter if they blavk white indian watever
they all need to go away

Old 05-29-2010, 05:53 PM

364 posts, read 187,205 times
Quote:
We have a stagnant economy (growing some, but I think a BIG bubble is about to burst), people struggling to maintain in their rent, mortgage, and food; not to mention paying for college, and this...

It speaks of insanity. If not insanity, some in power are obviously out to turn this country in to something other than what it has been for many decades.

I say this with trepidation, but I do believe that we have leadership and elite in this country wanting to bring about a new world order.

As much as it pains me to say that, I see no other explanation. Otherwise, the leadership in this country has gone insane.

With an agenda of the NWO, perhaps they're not insane in the everyday sense, but insane nonetheless.
tha bubble scares me as well
somethin aint right an obama aint bein onest
i vote for tha man maybe mccane would hav bein bettr
things are fixin to blow sory to say
at least I aint got no debt an a few dollers saved
i feel bad for thos ppl who have big houses an and car loens an credit card bils

Old 05-29-2010, 06:04 PM

4,126 posts, read 4,365,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramelboo View Post
If I even step into Mexico or some other country illegally, you can bet they won't be offering me a prize!
I beg to differ! If you're arrested in Mexico as an illegal, you get about 3 years of free housing and a new boyfriend or two!

Old 05-29-2010, 06:23 PM

2,206 posts, read 2,156,729 times
Quote:

I agree with everthing being said. Obama is doing his best to destroy this Country as quickly as he can. Mexico is helping him, mexico does not care about Americans, only our dollars. I do everything in my power to stop this invasion from mexico of it's illiterate criminals and will fight til my last breath if necessary. Many behind the scenes are working vehmently trying to impeach this person in our highest seat, with my endorsement. This Country MUST stand up NOW.

Old 05-29-2010, 06:55 PM

378 posts, read 360,000 times
I was reading about the Trilateral Commission and here's an interesting bit about it:

The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power-- political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical. What the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nation-states involved. As managers and creators of the system, they will rule the future."

This could well be a key as to why Obama and company oppose Arizona's taking the step to implement the new legislation.

Those who are working toward a NWO and the TC want total control.

Also, perhaps a nation of illegal aliens means easier domination and control? The sheeple are more easily led around when they are indebted and especially when they are dumbed-down. Although, more and more illegals are receiving college educations, so the "dumbing-down" theory might not apply.

There is a far deeper, more complex agenda here than most realize. It's not just about votes and cheap labor.

I suggest everyone read about the NWO, the TC, and the Illuminati.

All those people in America who've so arrogantly and ignorantly blasted others for being "conspiracy theorists kooks" are likely going to being eating crow.

Old 05-30-2010, 04:01 PM

1,650 posts, read 3,389,108 times
This has got to stop. We should be demanding that all colleges only admit U.S. Citizens and legal immigrants. If a college even admits and illegal alien then they need to lose federal funding. Illegal immigrants should not be receiving any scholarships. There are U.S. citizens and legal immigrants who are working two and three jobs to pay for college and we are offering lawbreakers scholarships. What is wrong with this country?

I think we need to punish colleges who give these type of scholarships to illegal immigrants. Especially when kids who follow the rules are forced to take out loans.

It is time for us to elect politicians with a spine who will finally secure the border and do something about this problem.

Old 05-31-2010, 12:06 AM

244 posts, read 736,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebelt1234 View Post
This has got to stop. We should be demanding that all colleges only admit U.S. Citizens and legal immigrants. If a college even admits and illegal alien then they need to lose federal funding. Illegal immigrants should not be receiving any scholarships. There are U.S. citizens and legal immigrants who are working two and three jobs to pay for college and we are offering lawbreakers scholarships. What is wrong with this country?

I think we need to punish colleges who give these type of scholarships to illegal immigrants. Especially when kids who follow the rules are forced to take out loans.

It is time for us to elect politicians with a spine who will finally secure the border and do something about this problem.

A+ post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or