U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-29-2010, 06:13 PM
 
Location: TEXAS
378 posts, read 356,901 times
Reputation: 243

Advertisements

I researched the legal definitions of "treason" and have put together this piece . . . anyone here agree?



"The President, Vice President, and all other civil Officers of the Unites States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors."

TREASON:

A violation of the allegiance owed by somebody to his or her own country

(the President of the United States should have an allegiance first and foremost to America and its LEGAL citizens)



Any attempt to impair the well-being of a state to which one owes allegiance

(by condoning the giving of rights and benefits to illegal aliens, potential terrorists, and pandering to Calderon)



Aiding an enemy

(Mexico should now be considered an enemy of the United States by virtue of the country's encouraging its people to cross the border and violate OUR laws and take advantage of the system; also includes aliens from ANY nation considered to be anti-American and any nation with expressed or suspected terroristic intentions)



Acting to aid a hostile power

(Same as above)



Betrayal or disloyalty

(By not enforcing immigration laws and by publicly criticizing and opposing Arizona's right to legislate as need be to protect the land and its citzens, Obama is displaying an extraordinary degree of disloyalty to, betrayal of, and disrespect for every legal American citizen)



The betrayal of a trust or confidence

(Every legal American citizen should rightly trust and have confidence in the President and governmental bodies/officials, and the blatant and willful betrayal of such, particularly by the leader of this nation, is completely unacceptable)



Breach of faith

(A faith . . . bestowed upon them by the legal citizenry of this nation - that the President and elected officials will act solely in the best interest of each and every one of those legal citizens by enforcing the laws, protecting the homeland, and securing the rights afforded to and earned by legal, hard-working, taxpaying individuals . . . has been breached)



The crime of giving aid or comfort to the enemies of one's government

(Favoring illegal aliens, pandering to Calderon, allowing entry of potential terrorists and anyone with an anti-American agenda)



Barack Hussein Obama and a large segment of elected government officials in America are GUILTY OF TREASON.



Also of note:

Treachery implies being secretly traitorous but seeming friendly and loyal

(The President of the United States hides behind his "rock-star" persona and charming smile that seems to captivate so many, all the while violating the rights of legal, hard-working, middle-class Americans)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-29-2010, 06:21 PM
 
Location: ...at a 3AM epiphany
2,206 posts, read 2,137,256 times
Reputation: 453
I agree. Where do I sign?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-29-2010, 06:28 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma
608 posts, read 791,088 times
Reputation: 409
desli, you're absolutly correct. Our chief commedian, err executive has failed the citizens of the United States. Mexico's government knowingly has allowed (and even aided) millions of illigals to invade the USA for decades. In theory, this invasion would be considered an act of war against the USA. To make matters worse, numerous presidents and congressmen have knowingly allowed this to happen, which not only could be interpreted as an act of treason, but also is against the will of the American people. Keep in mind that in order to break this chain, WE need to rise up and elect new leaders, WE need to stop feeling sorry for ourselves, WE need to stop believing that career polliticians care about us, and will bring about any realistic "hope and change." Now is the time to send a clear message that will resonate throughout our nation for decades...FIRE OUR CONGRESS, FIRE SPEAKER PELOSI, FIRE OBAMA!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-29-2010, 06:41 PM
 
Location: central Oregon
1,856 posts, read 2,025,067 times
Reputation: 2377
Well said.
Ignore the naysayers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-29-2010, 09:15 PM
 
Location: Colorado
1,893 posts, read 3,422,631 times
Reputation: 2325
Quote:
Originally Posted by catfishing View Post
desli, you're absolutly correct. Our chief commedian, err executive has failed the citizens of the United States. Mexico's government knowingly has allowed (and even aided) millions of illigals to invade the USA for decades. In theory, this invasion would be considered an act of war against the USA. To make matters worse, numerous presidents and congressmen have knowingly allowed this to happen, which not only could be interpreted as an act of treason, but also is against the will of the American people. Keep in mind that in order to break this chain, WE need to rise up and elect new leaders, WE need to stop feeling sorry for ourselves, WE need to stop believing that career polliticians care about us, and will bring about any realistic "hope and change." Now is the time to send a clear message that will resonate throughout our nation for decades...FIRE OUR CONGRESS, FIRE SPEAKER PELOSI, FIRE OBAMA!!!
So how is this all Obama's fault then, genius?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-29-2010, 09:21 PM
 
515 posts, read 605,535 times
Reputation: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by desli View Post
I researched the legal definitions of "treason" and have put together this piece . . . anyone here agree?



"The President, Vice President, and all other civil Officers of the Unites States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors."

TREASON:

A violation of the allegiance owed by somebody to his or her own country

(the President of the United States should have an allegiance first and foremost to America and its LEGAL citizens)



Any attempt to impair the well-being of a state to which one owes allegiance

(by condoning the giving of rights and benefits to illegal aliens, potential terrorists, and pandering to Calderon)



Aiding an enemy

(Mexico should now be considered an enemy of the United States by virtue of the country's encouraging its people to cross the border and violate OUR laws and take advantage of the system; also includes aliens from ANY nation considered to be anti-American and any nation with expressed or suspected terroristic intentions)



Acting to aid a hostile power

(Same as above)



Betrayal or disloyalty

(By not enforcing immigration laws and by publicly criticizing and opposing Arizona's right to legislate as need be to protect the land and its citzens, Obama is displaying an extraordinary degree of disloyalty to, betrayal of, and disrespect for every legal American citizen)



The betrayal of a trust or confidence

(Every legal American citizen should rightly trust and have confidence in the President and governmental bodies/officials, and the blatant and willful betrayal of such, particularly by the leader of this nation, is completely unacceptable)



Breach of faith

(A faith . . . bestowed upon them by the legal citizenry of this nation - that the President and elected officials will act solely in the best interest of each and every one of those legal citizens by enforcing the laws, protecting the homeland, and securing the rights afforded to and earned by legal, hard-working, taxpaying individuals . . . has been breached)



The crime of giving aid or comfort to the enemies of one's government

(Favoring illegal aliens, pandering to Calderon, allowing entry of potential terrorists and anyone with an anti-American agenda)



Barack Hussein Obama and a large segment of elected government officials in America are GUILTY OF TREASON.



Also of note:

Treachery implies being secretly traitorous but seeming friendly and loyal

(The President of the United States hides behind his "rock-star" persona and charming smile that seems to captivate so many, all the while violating the rights of legal, hard-working, middle-class Americans)
I applaud you for having the courage to write and post the very thing which I have been discussing privately with many friends!

Treason indeed!
.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-29-2010, 09:29 PM
 
8,640 posts, read 7,731,598 times
Reputation: 2854
Agreed! hussein obama should be impeached for his bowing way down low, like a common house servant, to foreign leaders as it is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-29-2010, 09:53 PM
 
Location: Oklahoma
608 posts, read 791,088 times
Reputation: 409
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFanGoingWest View Post
So how is this all Obama's fault then, genius?
Obviously, you didn't read my post. Do they still teach reading comprehension in the public schools? I never did say it was ALL Obama's fault, but as the highest executive in the land, some of the blame has to fall on him. Quit following the party-line, and don't post unless you have something intelligent to add to the discussion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-29-2010, 10:30 PM
 
Location: Arizona
12,724 posts, read 7,352,730 times
Reputation: 6687
In the year 2000, there were 1.5 million illegals who entered our country. Now in 2009, there were 500,000. Seems like the illegal problem is getting more controlled. Should we blame Obama for the 500,000? should we credit him with the 1 million reduction? I suspect that posters in this thread would like to charge him with treason for fa*ting in his bathroom and then hang him from the nearest tree, just like the good old days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-30-2010, 06:09 AM
 
Location: Pa
20,310 posts, read 18,878,727 times
Reputation: 6517
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
In the year 2000, there were 1.5 million illegals who entered our country. Now in 2009, there were 500,000. Seems like the illegal problem is getting more controlled. Should we blame Obama for the 500,000? should we credit him with the 1 million reduction? I suspect that posters in this thread would like to charge him with treason for fa*ting in his bathroom and then hang him from the nearest tree, just like the good old days.
Should we also give Obama for the economy? I suspect the economy has more to do with the drop in illegals than anything Obama has done.
How can anyone actually say that Obama is tough on illegal immigration? His aunt an Illegal somehow managed to escape deportation inspite of the many laws that she broke while living here illegally. Can we say a cop is tough on crime when his own family are among the towns worst criminals? Can we say he is a good cop if he turns a blind eye to his own families crimes?
Your use of the race card is obvious. Like most it is the last ditch effort to deflect from the debate the fact that you have nothing of value or that is credible to enforce your position.
What has Obama done to to secure the border?
Has he completed the fence?
Has he called for strict enforcment of our immigration laws?
Has he called for strict enforcment of our labor laws?
No he has talked about a pass for the illegals already here.
He has called for rewarding illegals by granting them a free pass. A path to citizenship.
He says we will make them pay back taxes. I have not heard how we can possibly enforce this.
He says no head of line. Yet he allows them to stay. That is a head of line pass by any measure. Legal applicants have to wait to be approved before entering..
By rewarding illegals he by default is supporting their crimes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top