U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 10:28 AM

1,038 posts, read 1,031,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Are you kidding me? You never heard of the reconquista movement?
That doesn't mean that it's supported by the majority of Mexicans or even by a sizeable number. Have you ever heard of the White Power movement? Does that mean the majority of Whites support it? Show me how the majority of Mexicans support this type of movement. Source.

Old 06-04-2010, 10:38 AM

23,821 posts, read 10,006,081 times
Quote:
Funny, in my neck of the woods it has been proven that many illegals and even legals do inferior work and are always taking time off to go back to Mexico for some supposed ill or dead relative so they aren't reliable.

Doesn't matter anyway, the point is that they are here illegally and you have no right to hire them. You are breaking the law!
It is known that illegals are not as efficient as legals. They do not know the language so their supervisor field is drawn from a smaller pool. They are not accustomed to the rules of the trade in the US either so their work overall isn't up to par with legals.

It is a shame some people believe it is okay to hire these thieves just so they can save $5 every time their lawn gets cut.

Old 06-04-2010, 10:41 AM

2,731 posts, read 5,936,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdencaulfield View Post
That doesn't mean that it's supported by the majority of Mexicans or even by a sizeable number. Have you ever heard of the White Power movement? Does that mean the majority of Whites support it? Show me how the majority of Mexicans support this type of movement. Source.
Why is every post about racism with you?
I would like to see some numbers myself on how many..
Support La Raza,Mecha etc

Old 06-04-2010, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by averagejoe76 View Post
Why is every post about racism with you?
Read the thread. Why don't you ask the OP why he created a post about racism?

Old 06-04-2010, 11:07 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,146,155 times
Quote:
" A June 2002 Zogby poll of Mexicans found that a substantial majority of Mexican citizens believe that southwestern America is rightfully the territory of Mexico and that Mexicans do not need the permission of the U.S. to enter. The poll found that 58 percent of Mexicans agree with the statement, "The territory of the United States' southwest rightfully belongs to Mexico." Zogby said 28 percent disagreed, while another 14 percent said they weren't sure."

IllegalAliens.US-Aztlan (Mexicans favor annexation of US Southwest)

Old 06-04-2010, 11:20 AM

Quote:
" A June 2002 Zogby poll of Mexicans found that a substantial majority of Mexican citizens believe that southwestern America is rightfully the territory of Mexico and that Mexicans do not need the permission of the U.S. to enter. The poll found that 58 percent of Mexicans agree with the statement, "The territory of the United States' southwest rightfully belongs to Mexico." Zogby said 28 percent disagreed, while another 14 percent said they weren't sure."

IllegalAliens.US-Aztlan (Mexicans favor annexation of US Southwest)
Do you have a link to the actual poll? Probably not. The source you gave me is a biased and unreputable source. I can cite a poll that says 58% of 1070 supporters are Nazi's. If I don't have proof it means nothing.

Even if the poll is true, which I highly doubt, the people surveyed are Mexicans, meaning they didn't include Hispanics Americans.

Old 06-04-2010, 11:23 AM

5,361 posts, read 7,052,536 times
Quote:
Do you have a link to the actual poll? Probably not. The source you gave me is a biased and unreputable source. I can cite a poll that says 58% of 1070 supporters are Nazi's. If I don't have proof it means nothing.

Even if the poll is true, which I highly doubt, the people surveyed are Mexicans, meaning they didn't include Hispanics Americans.
Why are you arguing? That is what you asked for. Look:

Quote:

Old 06-04-2010, 04:49 PM

1,650 posts, read 3,364,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurider2002 View Post
"Stereotyping"? Hardly. I could post pictures here of work I have had done by "honest U.S. citizens" and work done by hispanic workers. There is NO comparison. Work done by local "legit" businesses is an embarrassment; work performed by hispanic workers looks like something out of a magazine. Maybe when more U.S. citizens start taking pride in what they do, there will be less of a market for outside labor.
Thank you for sharing that you are screwing over 15 million unemployed Americans. The unemployed would practically kill for a job that pays $25.00 an hour. I hope you don't complain when the government is forced to pay for a Tier 5 for the long-term unemployed, since you are actually contributing to the problem. We should have ICE raid any business that hires an illegal.

Here in AZ, the illegals do crap work. I will never go to a business that employs illegals. I learned my lesson when I went to a grocery store that I later found out was hiring illegal immigrants. They didn't even rotate the stock. It was nasty. There was meat on the shelf that was actually GREEN and the store smelled really bad. Needless to say, I couldn't shop there.

Old 06-04-2010, 04:55 PM

13,048 posts, read 21,158,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Why are you arguing? That is what you asked for. Look:

HAHAHAHHAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!! What a maroon!

Old 06-04-2010, 05:21 PM

563 posts, read 442,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurider2002 View Post
Well, I guess I'm a racist then and I'm okay with that. When I need a job done I always hire hispanics who are "possibly" here illegally. I don't ask and they don't tell. Why? Because they are happy to work for $25.00 an hour; they are consistently hard workers who take pride in what they do and they continually remind me how lucky I am to live in the U.S. As far as crime goes, I have had hispanic workers in my home alone, unsupervised for years and never experienced any theft or other problems. There are those who argue that I should be hiring people I know to be U.S. citizens who deserve the work. I will tell you that every job I hired out for skilled or unskilled labor (paying the same rate of $25.00 an hour) who were obviously from the U.S., I was disappointed with. Either the work was done sloppily or, the job was never completed--or, hallfway through a project the price goes up. So much for "hard working American values". Bottom line, if I lived in a country where there was no opportunity to provide for myself and my family I would do the same thing--go where there is opportunity. I have yet to meet the criminal element that everyone objects to. The folks that have worked for me have been polite, diligent and trustworthy; regular people...
You Ma'am is what is wrong with this Country. You are obviously for people who break the law being you are doing it too. We can only hope that you get caught.

Ma'am, get a clue and stop being a burden and part of an epidemic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or